Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Baby Bump In See-Through Top

Thu, February 7, 2013 4:05pm EDT by 24 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby Bump
FameFlynet

jchristy

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 18, 2013

YOU LOOK AWESOME KIM ………… Be HAPPY !!! These idiots below aren’t ahahahahaha ….

neutralminded

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 9, 2013

The outfit is cute but the length of the pants makes the outfit “ugly” on her. They need to be shortened and hemmed because you can’t even see the shoe. It look like she’s walking on the bottom of the pants.

amy

Posted at 12:09 PM on February 8, 2013

I think this is her form of a response to the people who said her bump is fake like they said Beyonce’s was. Sort of a “See? Nothing here!” move.

amy

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 8, 2013

I’ll bet anything that this is her form of a response to people who said her bump was fake like they thought Beyonce’s was. Sort of a “See? Nothing here!”move.

Jack Meoff (@JonathonMeoff)

Posted at 6:47 AM on February 8, 2013

I used to say this about Kim: “Put a bag over her head and I would f uck her!” Considering the way she looks now, however, I wouldn’t f uck her with your d ick! And I am “de Prez”!

ROTFLMAO!!! I am a f ucking riot!!!

susan

Posted at 7:12 AM on February 8, 2013

You need to wash your mouth out, you are vulger, nasty, really sick human being

jchristy

Posted at 10:07 AM on February 18, 2013

ur a idiot

Anna Maria

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 8, 2013

I really dont see a baby bump…

paula

Posted at 4:16 AM on February 8, 2013

hey hoolywoodlife! You should be talking about her heels. Don´t you agree?

samantha

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 8, 2013

More power to men. WHy buy a cow when you can get milk everywhere everywhere!

Jack Meoff (@JonathonMeoff)

Posted at 6:48 AM on February 8, 2013

ROTFLMAO!!! I am a f ucking riot!!!

samantha

Posted at 2:35 AM on February 8, 2013

Every NYorker chic wears the same shirt during summer time. I am horrified as to know that these women may have gone to church once. They wear see through shirts just like hers and wear a bra underneath.Ticket to hell- I love it when these men use these cows for their milk n dump them for another cow that they don’t have to purchase. I LOVE IT! Soon America will loose the rest of the values too. I say USe ‘em F’k ‘EM and Dump ‘em. When it comes to marriage find a good girl who is wife material not a whore who has been around the whole town!

Mboomer

Posted at 7:46 PM on February 7, 2013

It does not matter what she wear, she is still the woman who made a sex tape in which she got pissed on and that is what her child will be told when old enough.!!!!!!MB

Flor

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 7, 2013

Why would a mom to be wear such long pants with heels that could cause a tumble and do harm to a unborn child? Is she CRAZY?

Jen

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 7, 2013

If the stragety in court is to show that your stressed and it is affecting your fetus. Please bring it down a bit. Dressing like trash while carrying a BABY. Does not make your case stick very well, but the public knows what you are full of anyway. May your husband get his dignity back once the court rule his way. You are a fraud…..

Genean

Posted at 5:52 PM on February 7, 2013

If you think that’s trashy maybe you should attend a strip club. There is nothing trashy about that outfit everything is covered up. I don’t hear anybody saying anything when these women wear bikinis while pregnant. Stop the hate, sounds like people are jealous because they don’t look as good as her on her worst day!!!!

Jen

Posted at 7:38 PM on February 7, 2013

Lmao

Jack Meoff (@JonathonMeoff)

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 8, 2013

ROTFLMAO!!! I am a f ucking riot!!!

susan

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 8, 2013

Your mouth needs washing out, you are a nasty vulger low life. The world has got all sort of people
Sick and degrading human being like you.

Gianna

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 7, 2013

She looks amazing for a soon to be mom! She will be them most fashionable mom ever. She’ll have the most amazing look baby too! She’ll be a good mom!

Nikki

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 7, 2013

She looks great, she will be a fashionable pregnant lady. Pregnancy does not mean you cannot be sexy, it is actually one of the sexiest times of your life according to how you look at it.

swaggy

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 7, 2013

She looks horrid. The pants need to be hemmed, the top is too small. There is a difference between being sexy and pregnant,and trashy and pregnant.

Genean

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 7, 2013

@swaggy- What’s the difference fashion guru?

jjinfl

Posted at 8:22 AM on February 18, 2013

Yep, swaggy. You got it. All her clothing is intentionally purchased at least two sizes too small, land she squeezes her ill-proportioned body into each one without covering several body parts that should not be on display, especially on an expectant mom. Thank goodness we did not have to view the backside in this photo, which has probably grown several sizes trying to outgrow the boobage. Wondering, I didn’t know plastic implants could grow.