Selena Gomez Dodges Justin Bieber On NYC Night Out

Wed, February 6, 2013 2:03pm EDT by 19 Comments
SplashNews, AP/Invision

julia

Posted at 6:40 AM on February 23, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting. You can send Justin a message! AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 17, 2013

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this website who has
shared this wonderful paragraph at at this time.

JB FAN😍😘

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 9, 2013

I don’t get it r they 2gether or not

RB

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 8, 2013

Justin’s Mom when asked if she hopes the couple will reconcile, Mallette shared, “I just try and support whatever he’s wanting.” Justin is the one that broke off the relationship. Justin always had a PDA moment with Selena, he did not have one with Selena at the Soho House, but Selena did look good, and she did put on a show for him by dancing (sexy) with her girl pals. Not to say that the two don’t love each other. I just think Justin is not getting his sex (2 years without) from Selena because of the purity ring, which caused their break-up in Mexico. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT ALL OF THE EVENTS, MUSIC, WHO IS DOING WHAT, AND WHO IS SAYING WHAT. IT ALL COMES TOGEATHER. Bonie Faller of Hollywood Life said it best; Selena Gomez: You’ve Dissed & Dismissed Justin Bieber — Now Move On.

honestly

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 8, 2013

I really think people need to leave him alone and I feel they need to give him space and I feel no one really understands him or gets Jim and their getting the whole wrong idea and judging who he is although he does get out of line I think but he has his reasons Andi think him and Selena should work it out cause their good to gether but I think they need space and if they do get together he should be a better bf to her

honestly

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 8, 2013

Me truly I don’t who Justin is in general all that well but honestly my true opinion is that first off I thought he was really cute when he first came out but getting older he seemed like a jerk and someone who was getting into trouble and being a handful and just acting to much and going to far but also it is true I think poparazzi is putting way to much stressed on him and they literally can’t get enough of that boy they won’t leave alone and that’s very stressful so sorry but he has a reason for his actions

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 7, 2013

I can’t imagine living the lives these rich young celebs do! Must be amazing, yet they all end up broken-hearted. Maybe they’re given too much too soon, and become spoiled and used to getting their own way? Not that I wouldn’t want to have that lifestyle once in awhile, but it seems like an awfully egocentric, self-centered way to live.

MaryD

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 7, 2013

Justin Bieber is perpetually marketed to the world. His team knows how to push buttons and BOY do they. His haters and the social media are completely responsible for his popularity and wealth. Things he’s into, so far: Selena, Rihanna, Minaj, Taylor, CRJ, Black, Veronica, Models, Nurses, Mannequins, Groping Children, Girls, Boys, Singing, Rapping, Acting, Drugs, Tattoos, Mooning, Bible School, Philanthropy, Nerf Guns, and now camouflage dress code. The NRA, Duck Dynasty, Haters and the social media can’t get enough of him. The Jimmy Fallon show and Justin’s mannequin episode launched the haters and this equated to maximum exposure. I laughed for five minutes. He laughs all the way to the bank. He’s ‘Crazy’, yeah, like a fox. I wonder what the TV ratings will be for SNL when he hosts the show on Feb 9th. I’ll bet everyone watches SNL just for ‘The Bieber Shock Factor’. When his personal career is over he will have a new career as Marketing Genius for others. What’s not to love?

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 6, 2013

How do you know Justin wasn’t their He could of lefte out the back door and you would even noticed him or the paparazzi thought he was a worker their.

emily

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 6, 2013

As a Dalena fan, I have always held hope she and David Henrie might some day hook up! But over recent months, it has come to my attention that she is not as mature as she would have us believe and well David is strides ahead, without all the hoopla and controversy. She has famous for being famous or who she hangs with! The media seem to play it this way. Think it’s interesting that when you google anything about Selena, Justins name is always there! Anything she does or is doing, is to either make him take notice or be jealous of! But google his name and you had to look for a mention of Selena? WTH!

Nichole Gibbs (@NicholeGibbs10)

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 6, 2013

up to I saw the paycheck which was of $7313, I have faith …that…my brother actualie earning money part-time on their laptop.. there sisters roommate has been doing this 4 only 16 months and resantly paid for the loans on there condo and bought a great new Lancia. we looked here, Great60.comCHECK IT OUT

bandgeek96

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 6, 2013

Reblogged this on livefreeandbeyourself and commented:
Can’t blame ya, Selena. I would avoid him too.

KAPUA

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 6, 2013

SELENA BEING THE THIRD WHEEL TO VANESA AND AUSTIN.

KAPUA

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 6, 2013

I DO HOPE VANESSA HANGS OUT HER BOYFRIEND. AND DOESN’T ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH SELENA. I WOULD THINK VANESSA WOULD ALWAYS WANT TO HANGOUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND. AND NOT SELENA. NOT ALL THE TIME WITH SELENA. MOST COUPLES WANT TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER AND NOT ALWAYS THERE FRIENDS.

KAPUA

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 6, 2013

I HOPE SELENA AND JUSTIN EVENTUALLY GET BACK TOGETHER. HOPE SELENA DOESN’T DODGE JUSTIN. THERE STILL ON GOOD TERMS. HOPE JUSTN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. BUT HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET BACK TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

aa

Posted at 3:09 PM on February 6, 2013

Nat Wolff was there too.

Cotty.

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 6, 2013

Why don’t also add that Alfredo Flores met Selena as well? Yeah, well, I guess it doesn’t serve your purpose, whichever it is.

lace

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 6, 2013

booooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggg

moore

Posted at 1:05 AM on February 8, 2013

hey come on guys let them back together that all man usually did