Rihanna Blew Chris Brown A Kiss In Court — Supporting Her Man

Wed, February 6, 2013 6:00pm EST by 121 Comments

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 6, 2013

@bvire
about your eat me up with the truth LMFAO as you aint shid…
you dohnut

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 6, 2013

Kiki THE FYING BIRD LADY! your the least of my worries your so dum with words!s WHAT is a ‘dohnut’ now! this what im saying! DRAGONlady- with no-brain? CLARify? yourself? el-stu-po? your stupid with words as you sound!

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 6, 2013

and your Einstein you stupid trifflin bytch

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 6, 2013

kiki night! night! i do have a job to go to DO YOU? comment tommorrow DUM.DUM! BYE!

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 6, 2013

@bvire i dont work at mcdonalds so day time job finished

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
Stop lying you know you work at a fast food restaurant or you are collecting tax payers dollars, with your level of intelligence there is no place else that you would be qualified to work. lmao QUEEN RIHANNA!!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 6, 2013

@ Sandra Duncan I thought you were going to start using age-appropriate words in your comments while defending your leader!!! Have you started selecting the spring NAVY uniforms for the ship yet!
Better yet I have an idea Sandra, why dont you guys start selling NAVY cookies ( like the girl-scouts). Only you can put cute little pics of RIRI (with her face beaten) on the boxes and print messages about domestic violence on the sides! You know………”Girl.. He really don’t love you Unless he hits you MORE THAN ONCE!)……I’m sure they will be top-sellers at the next fan club meeting!

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 6, 2013

@Temps
Sandra Duncan should be using pensioner comprehension if there is such a thing lol as she far from a spring chicken word has it that she jus a creepy old hag that lusts over Riri naked pictures

Posted at 9:12 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
I keep telling you stay #KAELUSIONAL just because I am close to your age and more educated than you does not mean I need a pension at least not yet. lol What you need to do is get of these blogs with your UNEDUCATED, HATING a** and go back to school. So at least you can respond back intelligently. NAVY BABY!!!

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 6, 2013

@Duncan
about close to my age as you are not fooling no one,I mean a woman of your intelligence and education surely one would of thought that being on a RIHOE blog website throwing shades at ppl was well beneath you I mean how do you find the time with your hectic profession working life DUH!

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
That is why staying in school and getting the proper education is important you don’t have to punch a time clock. Unlike you this is pure entertainment for me :). #STAY BASIC B****. lol

Posted at 10:12 PM on February 6, 2013

@Duncan
whatever
you dont have to be punching no clock no more cus your pension age darling any night night

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
Stay #KAELUSIONAL. Only a BASIC UNEDUCATED person would believe that someone’s intelligence have to do with age. As I have stated before I am 28 years old and TRUST ME I have achieved more than you ever will in your lifetime. I bought my first home at 22 and my second at 26 where do you live probably in the projects waiting for some man to lay on your back for to get a come up just like your girl KT.

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 6, 2013

@Temp Simpleton
We already decided on the color and it is going to say QUEEN RIHANNA on the front. Thanks for the cookie advice I will make sure you get the first batch. BTW I am just using words that is suitable for your maturity level. You and KIKI are BIRDS and CHICKENHEADS with the educational level of a 3rd grader. Now go get your man off of your friend. lmao

roxy

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 6, 2013

@Sandra Duncan Hi Sandra, don’t waste your time answering back to ridiculous insults. It’s not worth it. I love reading these blogs when I get home. They make me laugh my a$$ off and feel relaxed. Some of the comments are just so hilarious. I think Rihanna is being very supportive; and btw her hair extensions make her look stunning. I love Chrianna. :)

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 6, 2013

@Roxy
Thanks for the advice but TRUST ME I am just having fun. Now they think I am a pensioner because of my level of intelligence it is too funny how simple these girls are and to believe they are close in age to me and can’t spell better than a 3rd grader. SMH Thank GOD i had good role models are I would be just like them. SCARY. lol

racheda

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 6, 2013

Pathetic!! Carry on!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI and NiKKOL, its not hard to get them going on a rant. They don’t even use names, they use phrases to respond to u!!-LOL ALL you have to do is say RIRI is a ____e….and they’re off and running.

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 6, 2013

temp! SIMMS! YOUR LYING through your teeth, KIKI.and the other of your negative friends are out to lunch! JUST LIKE YOU! VERY NEGATIVE!!! on rihanna, chris!

Sunshine's Closet

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 6, 2013

wow…amazing
sunshinescloset.com

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 6, 2013

I also stated that there is ONE QUEEN right now, and that QUEEN put it DOWN this past Sunday!!! Period. I didn’t say they dont get along, but RIRI is going to half to put the blunts, and get off of this Fake AS* Im a bad bit”H kick if she ever wants to see a Superbowl Halftime, and perform for Presidents!!!!!!
******I dont care how mad you guys get, she should shut the Fu*k up talking about Chris is every interview if she doesn’t want people to comment about their one-sided relationship!!! He never talks about her…at ALL!!!!!!! Now you admit that he went upside your head multiple times!!!!!! Yea, You can forgive, and then, you can get played……And ya girl is gettin played!!!!!! He is 23 years old, and nobody on this blog believes he will be faithful to her!
**** Go ahead, I wait for the next five comments directed at me, cause yall won’t bully me off this blog, I don’t give a fu*K!!!! I can’t wait for the next pic of Chris to surface with ANOTHER woman, so yall can start bashing her too!!!

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 6, 2013

TEMP SIMMS,no one brought bey! FIRST BUT YOu? man? whats with all this HATEN? who are you!? for real!

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 6, 2013

@Temp Simms
Calm the F*** down. Did you take your medication today. lmao QUEEN RIHANNA ALL DAY B****. STAY PRESSED. ROTFL LMAO STUPID!!!! You would believe this is your real life is RIH taking food of your table or money out of your pocket? If not then SHUT THE HELL UP and MIND YOUR F***** BUSINESS.

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 6, 2013

@ Temps
amen and you sure as hell are not gonna bully me off these blogs neither, and when you’re up here tryna run me by saying things like i’m uglie i look like a man it don’t phrase cus you all dont display your pics for me to be able to criticise your looks, cus your fraid how you look, and same way you wanna be claiming that i dont have no life well what does that then say about urselfs
so *ss holes think before you wanna be up on here tryna throw shades at me

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
You are so ILLITERATE the word is *phase,*criticize,*afraid,*yourself,*ugly etc. At least if your going to HATE try to spell at the level of a 3rd grader #BASIC b****. BTW I am 28 years old not quite ready for pension yet. QUEEN RIHANNA ALL DAY. You and TEMP SIMPLETON can STAY PRESSED!!!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 6, 2013

It only takes sooo little to get the NAVY up in a fuss! You guys are to fuc*in easy!!! If RIRI started dating a tree all of you would YELL “GO RIRI” girl you look good with that TREE GIrl!@ She looks like a damn fool, and I don’t give a shi*T what anyone on this blog says. This is not her official fan site, so everyone on here is not going to kiss her AS*. Only you fans who feel she is on another level, and everyone else is just basic, kEEP GIVING HER YOUR MONEY AND LET ME know when you guys get the personal invite to her Home. Oh thats right. You never will because she doesn’t know you, and she def doesn’t give a fu*k about you! She wants yall to keep buying her music, and defending her on these funny as* blogs, while she smokes her blunts her in 12 million dollar mansion. Don’t get mad at me cause the truth hurts. I’ll be on here everyday voicing my opinion.

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 6, 2013

TEMP SIMMS! you don’t know RIHANNA! whats with you? with all that negativity! man Rihanna! is a human being that CHRIS forgave!!!!!!!!!!! whats with You?

nikkol

Posted at 7:31 PM on February 6, 2013

I’m a real Chris brown fan and I not being negative about him and Rihanna’s relationship but he has been getting in a lot of trouble since they’ve been “hooking up” !! And I don’t understand why people can’t have their own opinion like we are allowed to !!Some people think he was better off with Kae and some like him with Rihanna , either ways its their opinion and no one can change it !!

Not true

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 6, 2013

Agreed, but the only incident he has had since Rih was with Frank Ocean. Drake was with Kae and these allegations about probation violations were during his time with Kae. In other words, all the trouble was when he was with her.

tabathaj

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 6, 2013

You cant be a real CB fan because if you were real you would know that they have been fighting the DA about discrepancies in his community service since he was with Kae. He first got into it with Frank Ocean when he was with Kae and neither has anything to do with Rihanna so you couldn’t be a REAL CB fan..

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 6, 2013

@tabathj
They say they are fans and the only song they know is “Look at me Now” lmao

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 6, 2013

@Nikkol well said it jus a certain person on these blogs thinks only their opinions are gospel and that they have shared ownership on this blog website so therefore only they can have there say and nobody else can

Cali Swag

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 6, 2013

I wish Chris and Rih well. Hope it all works out for them :-)

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 6, 2013

Oh I forgot, You guys can officially Kill the “QUEEN” title. Two reasons, 1. Need I remind you that the true QUEEN put it down this past weekend at the superbowl halftime (enough said..) and 2. A true QUEEN would never, ever allow a man to disrespect her to the great level and extinct that Chris had done so to RIRI, but she doesn’t respect herself half the time so I m not surprise!
***Keep pimping her Chris… I see ya!!

PLEASE... like Temp Simms is your real name!!

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 6, 2013

Temp Simms…why don’t you and Kiki just message each other instead of taking up all space on entertainment blogs? All you do is repeat yourself and sound ignorant. By the way, the word you were looking for is “extent” not extinct. Too funny. Keep trying. I know that you and Kiki are 5th graders playin’ with your parents computer. Time to go to bed.

Posted at 7:31 PM on February 6, 2013

ROTFL LMAO. TOO FUNNY

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 6, 2013

@fck off as your bytch sandra D constantly repeats herself and not only sounds ignorant but well and truly past it.if you cant handle what is being said on here simple dont comment or come on here then,as its a public forum.
im only 5 grader but yet your soooooooooo god damn educated but yet spend everyday up on these blog website constanly chatting your shid,as surely one would of thought for someone as educated as you that a Riri blog website would be well beneath your Intelligence, as after all the one you’re up on here defending day in day out is hardly the brightest bulb in the box

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 6, 2013

WHO is MR, SIMMS, taking about AGAIN? himself!! I’m quite sure!!! he so negative! oh-let me guess! RIHANNA! GIVE IT UP SIR! were tired of hearing this same TUNE-OH BEAT HER UP! 2009 people change and forgive? do YOU-know-what-that is???Whats wrong with you?? nUT-HEAD! Crazy or something! Rihanna forgave so shall you? unless it something else! I’m going figure it out in a few! but! GUESS WHAT? your Nuts!!!!

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 6, 2013

MR Simms-let me pull your-COAT-those two sisters are close! better go read sir! RIHANNA-BEYOUNCE! and riri has no reason to be jealous,bey, thier in different music,style! feel me! who are you?

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 6, 2013

@Temp Simms
Maybe in your world there is only one QUEEN but in mine there are plenty. SHOUT OUT to QUEEN RIH and QUEEN BEY aint nobody f***** with my CLIQUE. Get the F*** out of here with your bulls*** B****.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 6, 2013

@:) ( a fuc*ing symbol) but you go hard for your idol..anyway. You can’t hate when you speak the truth. Didn’t nobody tell RIRI’s dumb as* to admit to even more beatings, even though the whispers have been there for several years, Im simply repeating whats already been said. Yea… im really hating on a young lady who keeps supporting a man that won’t publicy claim her again, and has gone upside her head on multiple occasions, but your on here responding as a SYMBOL! I think I’ll wake up tomorrow and go search for a man who will beat my as*…..NOT!!!! This isn’t low self-esteem. This is NO SELF ESTEEM! Love my AS*

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 6, 2013

@Temp Simpleton
You are another one, you stay PRESSED on these CELEBS private lives with all your !!!!! what is all that s*** for. TRUST ME it is not going to change the price of tea in China b****. So what if you think RIH has no SELF ESTEEM worry about your goddamn self. Do you know where your man is right now? I bet not. All you worrying about is if CB is publicly claiming RIH did he claim KT publicly when he was with her? NO but one thing is for sure he publicly kicked her a** to the curb. So, once again GO GET YO LIFE B****.

Posted at 7:52 PM on February 6, 2013

@Duncan what the fck has it really got to do with you what Temps says or does on this blog website FCK ALL! as your the one that so god dam pressed that you have to interfere in everybody posts who dare to say anything negative about Rihoemajesty,
hop along as dont have any pensioner blog website

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 6, 2013

Temp and and the Bird-lady-get-Kiki,…. get a 9-5-job!! ON A BABBLE-SHOW!!! go head and laugh!

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 6, 2013

@BVIRE
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Posted at 6:53 PM on February 6, 2013

THANKS! Rihanna! for being thier to support your MAN thats the way you do it! Go riri! however it goes! He loves you! and he needs you now! the devil is busy! were going to pray for you!!CHRIANNA STRONG!

Posted at 6:53 PM on February 6, 2013

Do what makes you happy RIH. HATERS will always find a reason to HATE no matter if you are doing BAD or GOOD.

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 6, 2013

I don’t care what any of you Riri Stans what to be speculating about Chris and Riri new found relationship, as I know Chris still has the upperhand as Riri seems like a nasty piece of work, so I can bet that if Chris was truly under the thumb Kae would of long been gone from the condo chris’s life

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI im back! i think your the NASTY PIECE OF WORK!

Posted at 7:10 PM on February 6, 2013

@BVIRE
what do you mean by im bac what under yet again another fake username, either way so what as i truly couldn’t give a shi# what your feeling are towards me as you dont know me personally so bo ho

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 6, 2013

@BVIRE
About Kiki i’m bac wow you Pathetic fool

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
SHUT THE HELL UP!!! All you do is HATE morning, noon and night. RIH loves CB and CB loves RIH get over it. If he had left KT high and dry then you would have something else to say. Get the hell out of these CELEBS private lives. You appear to be a CB fan you should be supporting him in his time of need instead of worrying about who he is in a relationship with. BTW thanks for saying I am in my late 40’s to early 50’s instead of 60. LMGAO. #KAELUSIONAL. Go RIH and CB f*** the HATERS!!!!!!! CHRIANNA BABY!!!!!

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 6, 2013

@Sandra Duncan
i wont shut the fck up as i’m entiltled to have my saying as it fine for you to be on here having your say morn noon and night, so therefore get lost cus you dont run this blog website

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 6, 2013

@KIKI
You are a BIRD and a CHICKENHEAD. The sad part about it is you are also ILLITERATE what f***** combination. lol

Posted at 7:44 PM on February 6, 2013

@Duncan and your jus a washed up old sourpuss,whos probally old enough to be Riri granny
so if the cap fits let them wear it

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI what DID I say? thats what i mean? you got some comments to throw this way? i can back them up?To?

Posted at 7:57 PM on February 6, 2013

Kiki! how many pictures YOU? going put on this BLOG? the THE DRAGON-LADY or? THE BIRD FACE? which one! OR Bozo! THE CLOWN ! if you call names on here? DO ME FAVOR!!!! LOOK-IN- THE-MIRROR-AND-SCREAM! dum-bo! the PEA-BRAIN!kiki!!!! thats you! sweetheart!

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 6, 2013

@bvire
where the fck is your pic at no where to be seen as your one uglie looking bytch and i’m entitled to say what the fck i like about Rihoe on here, as nobody is begging you to read my posts so therefore go fck yourself cus if your gonna be on here tryna throw shades at me ima come at u bac

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 6, 2013

Girl they can’t say nothing bout KAE, when RIRI just admitted to all those previous as* whoopings……. she will forever look like boo- boo the FOOL with Chris-SORRY. Truth Hurths!

Posted at 6:44 PM on February 6, 2013

Temps i’m jus awaiting for the story to come out that Chris has been caught with his pants down again… 2009 here we come again lol

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 6, 2013

kiki GO! to! a WISHING-WELL??? and jump in it??

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 6, 2013

OH?KIKI? you talking about picturesHuh! you got THREE OR TWO pictures of yourself? Ive come to a conclusion? none them,picture is of YOU? so we know none of them are you! BUT I UNDERSTAND! if you put real thier people jump threw thier computers!as far as me I’ll never be as dum as you to exploit myself dear! thats a smart women! darling?SMILE!!bye now!

ummulkher

Posted at 3:00 AM on February 7, 2013

@temp simms
u say it all man….i like u,u r gud!!putting ol these chrianna fans in their places….they r so dumb js like their idol…

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 6, 2013

Now what is really scary is all of the young people who root for a relationship where BOTH people beat the HEll out of each other multiple times!!!!!

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 6, 2013

next HL story will be Insinuating on what Kaes latest twitter msg means
jus remember Kiki told ya all lol

Posted at 6:46 PM on February 6, 2013

Kiki and Temp Simms are FUNNY. They stay throwin’ shade. The fact that Kiki changed her avi to Rih shows the power the queen has even over her haters! Go CB and RIH!! hahahaha!

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 6, 2013

@:)Yeah Riri truly looks breath taking in the photo lol and i aint throwing no shades jus speaking the truth…

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 6, 2013

Kiki get a life Dragon lady!! if the SHOE-FITS-WEAR-IT-KIKI the fying-BIRD! your every where!! What blog you going on next???

Posted at 7:35 PM on February 6, 2013

@BVIRE
GLAD TO KNOW I’M CONSTANTLY ON YOUR MIND SO YOU CARRY ON GOING THROUGH ALL THE BLOGS AND THEN COME BAC AND ADDREES ME WHAT OTHER BLOGS I HAVE ALSO BEEN ON, dont forget to check out Sandra D on your travels also
my msg is simply fitting to you also if the cap fit wear it
now FCKOFF CUS YOUR BORING ME!

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI i’m your match DRAGON Lady! feel me! I’ll eat you alive and SPIT-YOU-OUT!

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 6, 2013

@bvire
i’m quaking in my boots LOL

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 6, 2013

kiki. I’ll just eat-up with the truth!BIRD-LADY? kiki?

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 6, 2013

Like KIKI said, honey its all boils down to money, and Chris’ mom aint stupid. In the back of her mind she probably feels like this young lady, cost MY SON his career, so you gonna take care of me with YO money RIRI!!!! and RIRI is to slow to realize what is happening, or should I say what is obvious to 98% of the population out there with common sense. Come on RIRI. Its bad enough you just admitted he hit you more like seven or eight times BEFOR the big fight………..Ofcourse her as* was gonna be in court today. TINA (i mean RIRI don’t want that as* whooped again. Wait until Chris probation is finally over.
***Alll you NAVY ride or die fans..someone please pull this girl out from under the water, so she can come up for some air!

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 6, 2013

Exactly Temps as Chris nearly lost his Career over this incident while Riri was there balling on national tv giving her accounts of how the whole incident was Chris’s fault but YET! Chris’s mom loves Riri like a daughter lol

yeap

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 6, 2013

i can’t stand her. actually i cant stand his mom. i dont know what it is about her, but i dont like the way she looks. she seems like a bossy diva. i dont get why she’s so supportive of rihanna but wasn’t of karrueche. nobody in chris’ camp had anything bad to say about karrueche. i think chris’ mom likes rihanna cus they both have domestic violence stories to share. she probably wants chris to stay with rihanna because that’s what she wishes would’ve happened with her and chris’ dad.

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 6, 2013

@yeap
simple as money talks Riri has money Kae dont

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI Read my lips-she’s suppose TO! sHE’S THE OUEEN!

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 6, 2013

who is KARRUECHE. is she a Star! is she FAMOUS? who-is-she-what MOVIE was she in!respond Do She Sing? tell mr,SIMMM! Who is she!!!!!!!!???I see all these comments whose THIS FAMOUS PERSon you and Dragon-FLY-talking about? HELL-O or did you’ll lose your marbles!!! if not ya’ll sure has!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 6, 2013

@BVIRE
So what if Kae is not famous that does not then make her any less of a person.i mean is there a law out there that states only famous ppl should mix with other famous ppl… You ignoramus cretin, are you truly that fcking thick that you jus dont get it

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI! don’t try me! You wicket WICKET-WITCH FROM THE EAST! the DRAGON FLY! that flies all over the blogs! with her! BROOM- STICK! you illerate-PUP! BOW-W0W! el-stup-o!

Posted at 8:26 PM on February 6, 2013

AND YEAP! YOU REALLY NEEDS SOME BRAINS! YOU PROBABLY LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SCREAM LIKE HELL! WHO IS YOU TO SAY? WHO YOU DON’T LIKE-? like we care??? you probably don’t like what you see?????so-SAD!HUH! I BET IM RIGHT????huh!

lisa

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 6, 2013

Chris good luck we Chrihanna are ruting for u guys good luck we love u

Shanta

Posted at 6:04 PM on February 6, 2013

All I could think of was….”Bobbbbbieeee, I love you Bobbbbbieee”….LOL Bobby and Whitney 2.0. Rihanna, please stay out of this.

keeta

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 6, 2013

LEAVE THIS YOUNG MAN ALONE ALREADY!! what the hell if Rihanna can deal who the hell are y’all HATERS let him do what he do he’s not hurting y’all.make your music Chris screw these haters love your boo Rihanna no matter what haters are going to always hate they did Michael and Whitney the same way remember this you’re GODS PROPERTY I got your back

barbara

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 6, 2013

Thier she go again! We Love you Chris!!!! and Rihanna!!! 6 millions strong! and growing! We support you two! Go Rihanna!…..stand by your man!! CHRIANNA! were with ya’ll all the way!

Pip

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 6, 2013

Can’t for the life of me understand Rihanna… first she gets back with Chris Brown after he beat the crap out of her… then when it turns out he didnt actually do the community service for beating her she goes to court with him to support him… Lost for words.

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 6, 2013

Lies as the instagram which HL claims they got there sources from was a fake account as chris deleted his well over a week ago

barbara

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 6, 2013

BULL!!!!!!!!!!!

nikkol

Posted at 7:57 PM on February 6, 2013

@Not True but my opinion is just that he should have just stayed with Kae !!! I just hope this all blows over because this is a whole bunch of bad publicity and doesn’t look good. And then everything he does somehow people connects it to rihanna and I think that could possibly ruin her career

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 6, 2013

NICCOLE, HONEY RIHANNA CAREER WILL NEVER BE RUINED, UN-LESS SHE QUIT FEEL ME! THATS THE REAL WORLD COMMENTING NOW! are you in the real world of reality?