‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Will Ezra’s Son Come Between Him & Aria?

Wed, February 6, 2013 1:31pm EDT by 5 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Spoiler
Courtesy of ABC Family

cilla

Posted at 1:50 PM on March 23, 2013

I think they should break up and she can just move on with her life

Jessica Valure

Posted at 3:37 AM on February 12, 2013

I hope not I want Aria and Ezra to stay together I really hope thats not his son and Maggie was lying cause I am afraid it will be the end of Aria and Ezra and I don’t like that idea i will quit watching if that happens and they don’t stay together

Summer

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 20, 2013

I agree with you. They are the best, and if they break up I dont think I can keep watching. That’ll break my heart…..

Erial

Posted at 4:22 PM on February 6, 2013

Yes! I think Ezra’s son will drive a wedge between him an Aria, more importantly I think the distance will push Aria right into the arms of Ezra’s brother. Just a thought. Lol :)

bobby

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 13, 2013

I do believe their relattionship is falling apart. Aria is young, and the Fam. life isn’t coping with her. She luvs Ezra no doubt; which came out in the tearful conversation she had with her mom. However, I believe She is not ready for motherhood-Yet (that’s a coordinating conjuction she can’t live without)…LOL! She has-YET-too live out her young girl dreams, and settling into Motherhood doesn’t become her-Yet. In my humble opinion, Aria has way more life to experience, and Ezra is holding her back from that! I think Aria, must move on, and will move on. And when that day comes, she’ll be ready for a family of her own.