It sounds like there might not be room for Aria in Ezra’s ‘new life with Malcolm.’
Ezra’s (Ian Harding) secret son has always been a point of contention in his relationship with Aria (Lucy Hale) — his dramatic exit on last week’s episode is proof of that — and it sounds like it’s going to make things more complicated moving forward. According to ABC Family, the Feb. 26 episode of Pretty Little Liars will find Aria having to “come to terms with Ezra’s new life with Malcolm.”
So how will Ezra Jr. come between his daddy and Aria? Will Ezra’s priorities change with his son suddenly in his life? Will he have less time for his girlfriend?
I’m sure “A” has all the answers we’re looking for…
More Spoilers From ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 3, Episode 21:
2. It sounds like Emily (Shay Mitchell) will also find herself in hot water, as she’ll apparently ignore Spencer’s warnings and “go off to find her own answers down a path ‘A’ has designed for her.”
3. Hanna’s (Ashley Benson) mom is involved in a hit-and-run accident — and, of course, Hanna suspects “A” has “something to do with it all.”
4. General panic: “Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are now really afraid” that the “A” team has them right where they want them.
Do you think Ezra’s son will put distance between him and Aria? Drop a comment with your theories!
— Andy Swift
More Pretty Little Liars on HollywoodLife.com:
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Emily Recalls A Dark Secret About Alison
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Alison’s Baby Daddy Goes On The ‘War Path’
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Two Major Baby Bombshells Are Dropped