Miley Cyrus: ‘You Will Never See Me With Long Hair Again’

Wed, February 6, 2013 11:46am EDT by 17 Comments
Miley Cyrus Short Hair

Jada Diaz

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 18, 2014

…read this message i wrote fanmail to you too asking for your autograph but never got it.. I had mail. You should let your fans send email requests👍just sayin’ love you miley and i really know why you took this decision.. You did nt want to be that girl who does everything like a puppet and keeps smiling at every single thing… I realized this could be why you changed a while ago… ((Months)) cuz thats the same thing thats happening to me in school. I think youre really cool and not at all like justin beiber… Ur wayyy better… My MOM has a crush on JB….. roflmfao!!!!!!!!☺️😎‼️✌️🎀😆💨👍👏😜👅👑💢💖🎼🌹💕

Jada Diaz

Posted at 11:01 AM on July 18, 2014

I loved your pixie cut dont like the whatever 80s style thingie and please please just do one last goodbye video for mileymandy i miss you mandy did one a few months ago without you..<3<3<3 miley please come to india for your bangerz tour too^_^ love you miley, you've been my role model for 6 years. I love you more than i ever did before. Lmao thats a line from one of your songs. But its true. ^^ love you miley #SmilerForever !!!!!!!☺️😎‼️✌️🎀💨😆👅😜💖💢👑👏🎼🌹💕👊 i wish i was in miami, but my parents had to shift and so i had to shift too. I had tickets to your 2009 concert(i dont really remember which year, i was a couple of years ago) i wish you

jade

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 4, 2014

miley please come back i hope when you go on to YouTube u realize your fans want you back just watch the YouTube videos of u the clean ones and please come back

devin

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 1, 2014

Miley needs to be country again

Miley Ray Bieber.

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 6, 2013

Omg!? I want to know why Justin Bieber want to date me!?

demetria

Posted at 5:45 AM on May 28, 2013

lo chiami “capelli”?! Che non è così cool! Le donne sono nati per avere i capelli lunghi! Che casino … I Hate It … Lo fanno tutti!

Anna-Maria

Posted at 5:41 AM on May 28, 2013

Odio el nuevo corte de pelo de Miley! Se ve terrible en su … Pero yo uso a amar su pelo largo. :/

A

Posted at 5:36 AM on May 28, 2013

Cool hair, but so not on your head miley! What The Hell Is THAT ?!

Melody

Posted at 5:22 AM on May 28, 2013

Miley Syrus… You are SO DEAD to me!

Blake

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 20, 2013

She is my same exact age and I used to love her before she butchered her beautiful hair, good luck getting a boyfriend with that freak hair Miley. I’d never date her with that new haircut.

Chris

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 18, 2013

She looks freaking terrible. ANY girl looks horrible with short hair like that. she looked hot before. Now she looks like a 13 year old boy.

thania

Posted at 2:08 AM on February 8, 2013

Aww no she looks hella pretty with long hair I miss it:(she looks ugly with short hair

JR

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 6, 2013

She is that pretty she a can do whatever the fuk she wants too except get fat and look exceptional.

NNS

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 6, 2013

This is the same girl that 4 years ago vowed to never cut her hair. She may change her mind again, but her head her business.

tiki