Kristen Stewart Dumping Robert Pattinson For Neglecting Her? Report

Wed, February 6, 2013 10:38am EDT by 127 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson break up
Pacific Coast News

Kstew is a whore and nothing more

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 7, 2013

@ Dana it is not our fault if you cannot deal with the truth. Okay yes I do admire her for being strong and being able to show her face yeah I respect her for that but not for breaking up a family which she has done. If Rupert and Liberty had problems for years why didn’t she end it then?? You are one of those really obsessed Twilight fans trying to force people to be together arent you? Oh and even probably even beating up people who hate it. We have the right to tell everyone how we feel and we are not going to be nice ok So if you do not like what we have to say go somewhere else. Your saying dont be mean look at what you wrote!!! If we don’t like her then we don’t like her stop trying to change our minds because it isnt going to work. And how do you even know if Rob and Kristen are back together?? Are you BFFS with them or something?? NO? didnt think so. And besides you would diss another celebrity if you had the chance. I am not being mean but come on some people have the same opnions as me and they are commeting still have a look. I am not jealous IF kristen is dating Rob she could be dating a monkey for all I care. I am just telling the truth. So back off and stop being so mean

Ou my

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 7, 2013

Robert is just filming in Australia! There’s nothing to it! No one knows what’s going on between these two, but I don’t think it’s that she’s dumping Robert!
Nobody is dumping anyone! Got it?

JEN

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 7, 2013

And you would know how??

poetri

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 7, 2013

I don’t believe this all gossip about robert and kristen,because kristen nevnever said anything with public about the relationship. I just pray for god,robert and kristen stewart is still together

Heaven

Posted at 7:21 AM on February 7, 2013

I do not believe this story just because Kristen would never say anything publicly. It seems like some editors HL on the payroll RP.

fun

Posted at 3:06 AM on February 7, 2013

Hahaha !! lies !! Rob has already dumped her . How can the dumped dump ?

Mackenzie Sonerclere

Posted at 2:51 AM on February 7, 2013

I can’t stand with this website, I’m so sorry Hollywoodlife.com. I’ll open your web again after you will post a good news about RobSten. I’m sorry to say that. Just find another positive article with a proof, coming from both Rob and Kristen. I’m a twitter user (@NesieSHollywood), I’ll keep in touch there. Hope so.

Amber

Posted at 2:46 AM on February 7, 2013

Rob is calling all the shots now , he should have dumped her long time back but good he has finally come to his senses and gotten rid of her now . Well Done Rob !

ashley

Posted at 2:43 AM on February 7, 2013

Rob definitely does not need Kristen . He will be definitely better off without her . Rob has dumped her a long time ago , so the question of her dumping him does not arise

Mackenzie Sonerclere

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 7, 2013

I’m sorry, but as like what Kristen has said before, reports put so much over her relationship with Rob. Though everything’s not so true or whatever, some publications still publish it. How stupid??. If this reports so true, they’re both stupid, what ever. Fine, SORRY. This report makes me sick, hey! Hollywoodlife.com I got an heart ailment, this report makes me weak, so sad. =’< But I'll still praying for the both of them, to get back together. Everything between them has a purpose, and I believe in that, that they will still stay strong. We don't know when, but only time and destiny will tell. If I only had a chance to help them, I will help them, But I'm just a concerned fan, they didn't know me, but all I want to say to them is just wait for the right time, destiny will give that opportunity for the both of them. Whether they like it or not to get back together, time and destiny will decide, and they will be stronger than before. Yes, maybe space is needed but don't forget about your love for each other. I also believe that second chance must be deserve of anyone else, Kristen needs chance, and Rob… He needs Kristen's understanding. But who knows, maybe obstacles are trying them how strong they are for each other. Just a guidance, Keep your love for each other alive and never give up, don't let those obstacles distract the both of you. All I hope they can read this, and give them courage to continue their relationship, no matter it takes. Hollywoodlife.com can you help me?

Angie, from netherlands

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 7, 2013

@Mackenie sonerclere!! totally agree with you!!
Beautiful comment!!

Aussie lady

Posted at 1:52 AM on February 7, 2013

Bonnie just watched your video on this story and I have to say what a loud of cods wallop. You said you have multiple sources but why don’t you name them if this story is true. Didn’t you get this story from Radar Online or did they get it from YOU. You don’t know fact from fiction. All you are doing is writing lies with no substance. LEAVE ROB AND KRISTEN ALONE. Kristen has not said anything and neither has Rob. The reason Rob hasn’t called her much is because he is in the outback here in South Australia Australia and there is no communications in the outback. How the hell is he suppose to call her if he has no communications. Also Adelaide is 181/2 hours ahead of LA so he would have to try and figure out a good time to ring her so he didn’t wake her or interrupt her if she was busy. So please try to print the facts and LEAVE THEM ALONE. STOP PRINTING YOUR STUPID LIES.

Mackenzie Sonerclere

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 7, 2013

I does agree with you.

GATE...

Posted at 10:07 PM on February 6, 2013

HL+Bonnie and Liesssssss. ;)

hahahahahaha -)

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 6, 2013

Because you people did not want to investigate this story see if it was the truth . The media play you like kids that they though you were ,This story was told with out Robert or Kristen saying a word. The told yhr whole story. When they need Robert or Kristen they just hand up a old picture of the one that they are talking about, But youtube came suspicious of these pictures, And found them to be photoshop, They went to location of the so call affair, And found it to be not a park but street This is when you should go to youtube .Play this video [ liberty did it //an insider tolld ] play all videos withthat name

Clara

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 6, 2013

Finally!!! Operative PR BREAK UP in full force!!! Make it epic honoring 4 years of lies, PR stunts and BS!!!

skankosity

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 6, 2013

Its DOUBTFUL KS will EVER confine herself to just ONE MAN….LMAO!

melody

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 6, 2013

I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT KRISTEN HAS JUST REALIZED THE EFFORTS THAT SHE MADE ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP. DOING SUCH POSITIVE DECISION OF PARTING HER WAY FROM ROB IS JUST GREAT. WHEN LOVE BETWEEN THEM DOESNT WORK ANYMORE, THEN WHY ACT AS A MARTYR FOR ROB. KRISTEN DOESNT DESERVE TO BE ACTING THAT WAY. IN THE FIRST PLACE, KRISTEN STEWART HAS A NAME, FAME, BEAUTY AND WEALTH. THEN WHY WOULD SHE PUNISHED HERSELF BY GIVING HER ALL OUT LOVE FOR ROB, WHEN ROB DOESNT CARE ANYMORE……… SO KRISTEN, DUMPING ROB PATTINSON IS JUST THE RIGHT DECISION FOR YOU TO DO……. DONT CONFINE YOURSELF TO JUST “ONE MAN”. YOU DESERVE TO FIND OTHER MAN IN YOUR LIFE….. AND MOVE ON…….. AND BE HAPPY….. REMEMBER YOU ARE STILL YOUNG, FAMOUS, WEALTHY AND SOOOO BEAUTIFUL.

skankosity

Posted at 8:32 PM on February 6, 2013

Hey Kristen! Rupert is calling. Yeah, he wants you to come nibble on him again….you know, the way a rat does with cheese. A-ha ha-ha!!!

guest

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 6, 2013

@ Candace: Spelled “naive” NOT Nieve

Margaret

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 6, 2013

Its initiate a break up not implicate one 2 totally different words with different meanings OK ?
I said it before and I say it again he wants not to be seen the bad guy so it seems like hes willing to go to any lengths even well its a trial sepreation rather than come out and say its over BUTTTTTT thats what the media are saying have they has anyone been in her bed room when they have talked or stood next to him with a tape? Soi called friends who are they name themselves if they are friends they wouldnt say things about their mates behind their backs
If they break up remember she was only 17 when they started to go out together her was just 22 and was living with an English actress she just finished with her first boy friend to go out with Rob he dumped his Live in girlfirend why isnt he a swine why is it always the women We women are so censorious about our own sex we see a girl cal her a slag and whore but a man they see another fella and say go guy go its the way of the world sadly x

Dan

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 6, 2013

Oh please Margaret give me a break! This doesn’t have anything to do with inequality between men and women but it does have everything to do with Kristen, having had a fatal mistake that Rob will never forget, that’s why it will never work between them two

Dan

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 6, 2013

If I was in the same situation as Rob & Kristen…Hollywood style etc… etc… I could never forget! but I would forgive and make a clean break and carry on with my life. As the old saying goes; they’re Plenty of fish in the sea.

KORHAN

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 6, 2013

HL, Leave them alone… and this idiot a news.
Liessssssssss and Liesssssssssssssssss.

guest

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 6, 2013

YEAH!!! Now Rupsten can express their true love freely!!

Samantha Li

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 6, 2013

Oh that is just horrible but I feel that Rupert really loved Kristen. He’s too old. I can’t even imagine it. Man. That is just gross. I can’t even picture no matter how hard I try and even though I’ve seen the pictures.

paola

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 6, 2013

I sdont know what is going on with this guys! But Kristen ist my queen I know she had a mistake the last years and that broke my heart but now its not fair to Rob to being so rude with her . I LOVE kristen and robert! But Kristen.. . . Kristen is ,my BABE!

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 6, 2013

@Paola You are wrong Kristen did not have affair , look at this video on youtube look at the one at the bottom the one that said 3 video

PowerL

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 6, 2013

HL and Liesssssssssssssss :D

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 6, 2013

They got mrried Oct, 28 2012 , They are buying a house in London, They will be living there half the time. The media are not telling what they are really doing it don`t fit in they story, If you people every stop what they want you to comment on .

funny you

Posted at 7:05 PM on February 6, 2013

TOO FUNNY. They are not married they do not even live together. He doesn’t call her his girlfriend or even friend these days. He says nothing, so she is stoned by the media

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 6, 2013

@Funny you They are married , They are buying house close to Robert family.And they have home, Why are you so up set , You was on youtube you would know. I am sorry but get your own boyfriend; he just ask you to be a fan stop being childish

Aussie lady

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 7, 2013

@Joyce Delgado, where did you get this information from that they were married in October last year.

ziggy

Posted at 3:57 AM on February 7, 2013

JOYCE,YOU AND MACKENZIE AND AUSSIE LADY are all delusional fangirls.stop mixing reality and fantasy.they are not married and never have been married(that was edward & bella) and yes joyce,kristen did in fact cheat with rupert.and hell no,they are not buying a house together in london. i tell you what joyce,go ahead and try to prove me wrong,show the proof of their ‘marriage’
either that or shut the hell up with your stupidity.

DENEBBLUE

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 8, 2013

@JOYCE DELGADO..Where do you get that date? And do you know what you are talking about at all? You do know every second you spend on Hollywood Life ( Lies) you are making Bonnie Fuller money and validating her stories by giving them enough attention to argue over, If they want truth they’ll go to Justice for Kristen and help with the The Plan. Most of these people don’t care about Rob and Kristen enough to keep off these gossip sites.They’re just bored. Even lies about Rob and Kristen are more exciting than what we have going today. Life is hum-drum for most of us and even Rob and Kristen’s bad days are more interesting than ours. Listen to a lecture. Study ancient archaeology, Look at the latest Hubble photographs or study crop circles. Most people only have bits of free time and don’t get into serious studies or hobbies, So they come here for 20 or 30 minutes and leave their opinions as if they matter or are even read by these two actors. Joyce you sent me to Justice for Kristen and I thank you, The comments are sane and supportive the videos and side sites are beautiful. Why are you still here arguing with bored people who have taken two fine young people’s life and turned it into their own favorite toy.

Anja

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 6, 2013

HL, next time when you talk to Kristen can you please give her my phone number so I can talk to her(because you are such a good friends with her and she is telling you all about her personal life)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 6, 2013

@Anja See you are commenting on foolish story, Robert and Kristen are not listing to these people . I can not understand why you all are answering they. Why are you listing to them. To have not seen Robert or Kristen live in any one of these story, The way the media play this game they ay all the words; And you are believing it .

V,J,

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 8, 2013

@Joyce Delgado++ I agree with denebblue you are a fierce warrior fighting the good fight but to no purpose you may as well be fighting Hercules’ Hydra. For every ugly head (bit of ugly gossip) that you
stop (answer) another two grow back init;s place. Give over, give up, give in and leave ugly to keep company with ugly. They’l soon grow bored with each other we can at least hope.