Karrueche Tran Tweets Diss — Aimed At Chris Brown & Court Troubles?

Wed, February 6, 2013 7:58pm EDT by 77 Comments

As Chris was en route to an L.A. courthouse — with Rihanna in tow — to answer allegations that he violated his probation, Karrueche sent out quite the diss tweet! Was she insulting her ex-boyfriend? Read on to find out what she tweeted!

As Chris Brown is facing down an allegation that he violated the terms of his probation by submitting fraudulent community service records to the court, he needs all the support he can get. Though he had Rihanna by his side as he attended a court hearing on Feb. 6, it doesn’t look like he’s getting any love from Karrueche Tran — if a tweet she sent out during his hearing is any indication!

At 1:00pm PST, the same time Chris, 23, was getting kisses blown at him by Rihanna, 24, while in court, Karrueche, 24 took to her Twitter to announce, “When you ain’t s**t, it shows.” Could the model/fashion designer have been upset it was RiRi who was publicly supporting her man, and not her?

Rihanna Attends Court With Chris Brown

After spending the night together, Chris and Rihanna left his house to head to court around noon. They walked into the courtroom together, where the “Diamonds” singer blew him a kiss. They walked out together, as well, arm-in-arm — probably enraging Karrueche further!

Chris is expected back in court on April 5.

Chris’ Instagram Rant

The day before heading to court, Chris erupted on Instagram, letting the world in on just how low he was feeling.

“I’m wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!! Yes it bothers me but it’s not my main focus! My music is…and when I speak on it… it’s because I want people to know how I feel.”

“I’m a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect, I’m sick of being accused. I’m tired ya’ll just don’t understand I’ve been going through this s**t since I was 19 years old … you can’t sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? … When can I get that feed back? I’m TIRED do you read me I’m tired!!!!! I’m not gonna sit here and play the victim, I’m just tired of this s**t … I pray every day and night for a new outcome … and just when everything seems to be going good some new s**t happens.”

Do you think Karrueche’s diss tweet was meant for Chris, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Chris Brown Totally Faked His Community Service!

– Billy Nilles

More Chris Brown In Trouble News:

1. Chris Brown’s Lawyer: Prosecutors Have ‘Completely Lost Their Minds’
  2. Chris Brown Threatened To Shoot Frank Ocean During Fight — Report
  3. Chris Brown Respects Frank Ocean & Decision To Not Press Charges

bvire

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 7, 2013

What kind of name you got? what goes around NERD! What are you saying!

Kiki

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 7, 2013

@bvire akaANNABARD
hop of my clit seriously as you post like a retard

bvire

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 7, 2013

KIKI-you dum-bo ever heard of error;s el-stu-po! this what im saying! about you? who in gods name can be more- dumer then -YOU-DRAGON-FLY! please! kiki the pee-pee!

Kiki

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 7, 2013

OH my bad as Kae couldn’t have possibly been in love with Chris i mean after all she has no money (rolled eyes)
ppl on here speculating about Kae’s subliminal tweeting but yet it wasn’t such a big deal when Riri wanted to be doing the subliminal tweeting when Kae was dating Chris

lsdjla;sdj;adslgd

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 7, 2013

@Kiki thank you!

Kiki

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 7, 2013

@lsdjla;sdj;adslgd
just speaking the truth something these Riri clitriders couldn’t possibly understand.
As i love chris but he done wrong by the way he treated Kae cus if he is truly in love with Riri and not with Kae anymore then he should of ended it with Kae months back instead of jus stringing her along .Any how what goes around comes around..

lsdjla;sdj;adslgd

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 7, 2013

@Kiki I feel the same way, what goes around comes back around, that’s why he’s getting so much heat! I wanna be on his side but he makes it hard to defend him, especially when he’s blatantly wrong.

Kiki

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 7, 2013

@lsdjla;sdj;adslgd
I hear you as I think deep down that why he still does alright by Kae cus he knows his in the wrong.But at the end of the day who really knows what Chris’s motives are for getting bac with Riri is it truly love or jus to try and get his popularity status back on top?.
Either way I jus think its truly sickening the way all these Rihoe stans constantly berate,Kae simply because she has no fame status and dated Chris Brown,as Chris obv liked Something about Kae to of dated her in the first place
Kae is a bigger woman then myself because I’d want revenge if that was me, as I can only imagine her pain and humiliation.
ppl saying she should of got out of the relationship from time bac as there were clear signs there that chris still had some connection to Riri, is easier said than done as woman to woman we have all been there where you know the relationship is gonna end but yet you hang in there hoping its gonna get better, and any female that wants to deny that is a liar.
But either way the blame lies with Chris as he should have been man enough to of told Kae what was up long time ago

bvire

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 7, 2013

WELL! WELL! Kiki! she has MONEY-Chris gives allowance! to take care of herself everyone with since knows That! how if any!!! she’s going to get it? duh! Like i said she has no GUILT! money-honey -the best-way-i-can- get-it!!CAN YOU BLAIM HER?she needs to-eat and live! of course?I GUESS-THATS-THE-WAY-IT-IS-FOR-SOME-FOLKS! and whats crazy- its TRUE!!!!

bvire

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 7, 2013

Karruche! has to stike back! she mad! Chris is dissing her! for the world to see! or?is he? Well? let me think! Oh thats only way to see him go to the very club he’s at? and now, that ignored her? she’s dissing ? my,my.so sad!

bvire

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 7, 2013

karrueche needs help! seriously no joke this is abnormal???

bvire

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 7, 2013

Iv’e never knew nobody like Karrueche tran, she has no guilt, or morals! you can’t embarress her! she acts like she desparate for Chris like-a do-or-die-situration? whats wrong with her? What do she want him to do??He loves Rihanna that’s real! whats wrong with this lady maybe she needs a shrink!!!!she needs help!!!!for real?this is crazy LOVE! up-in-here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanta

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 7, 2013

Kae has no morals….lol,….I’m not even going to go there….

beauti

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 7, 2013

Dear Dr. Deva, When I was with my ex-boyfriend, he treated me so poorly that we broke-up and I was the one who ended up in pain. I then asked for the Retrieve A Lover Spell for someone to love me as I would love them.Then 2 months later, I met someone after work who treated me like I meant the world to him. We’ve been together for five months now and still an apple in each others eye! Thank you so much i will advice anyone in help to contact Dr. Deva On his email:lakshmantemple@gmail.com

Sennia

Posted at 5:15 AM on February 7, 2013

Dosn’t he have this girls face tattooed on him. Rihanna will get too see her everyday on his arm. LOL And she will get to see her beaten face on his neck. I am sure she feels so respected. Wait tell he beats her again then he a new tattoo of her beaten face.

tabathaj

Posted at 3:41 AM on February 8, 2013

No that’s not her, she made herself up to look like the character that was already on his arm…

nas

Posted at 4:54 AM on February 7, 2013

Who cares about that lil cockroach! Go chrianna.

lisa

Posted at 3:36 AM on February 7, 2013

Hollywood life why are we still talking about this fame hoe why

nene

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 7, 2013

nobody knows what that tweet really means. you all just guessing. chris brown is just one of the recipients. she could have also written that about rihanna being that low on self esteem. either way would be a gut shot for bloggers. and see? here’s the post. and why all so bitter and hate her? she’s being more on the mainstream news then alot of that other wannabe b*tches in hollywood without being too eager. good for her. she’s working on something. she’s still young. got time. let her just do it.

*sigh...*

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 6, 2013

Will you people please stop reporting every thing this irrelevant child does. i get that she wants…needs to stay relevant but let her do it like her ex and his “long-term” girlfriend (as they never really stop f*cking around with each other.) did/do. Let her work hard at a skill other than lying on her back for the highest bidder. we don’t need to hear about every tweet, instagram, party encounter because at the end of the day, the young man is with the woman “he” chose…publicly I might add. Her little “timely” coincidental actions just make her seem like a toddler acting out “look at me…look at me! I’m here too!”

twp

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 6, 2013

kockrooch jus wanted to stay relevant!!! jus ignore her an see what happen….

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:32 PM on February 6, 2013

………why not a boobjob, facelift or just both?

Kiki

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 7, 2013

@ abe is doing it!!
oh and your drop dead gorgeous looking then lol

Emme

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 6, 2013

Attention whore. She’s obviously doing this to stay in the spotlight. Move over, you fame whore!

Lovely

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 6, 2013

I LOVE YOU KAE! HATERS WISH THEY WERE YOU!!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

tina

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 6, 2013

Funny how he gave KT her opportunities and what success she does have and she’s aiming a comment that he’s nothing on his court date. Wow, you know who your real friends are.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 6, 2013

Anyone with common sense knows that KT stays subliminal tweeting only the KT stans refuse to see that. Trust me she is not as innocent as she pretends to be. She should be very appreciative for all the things CB have done and have given her. She will learn don’t bite the hands that feed you. SMH

Blu

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 6, 2013

Attention Whore. She knew exactly what she was doing, trying to stay relevant!

bvire

Posted at 10:17 PM on February 6, 2013

HERE SHE COME!!!!!! ROTTEN,KARRUECHE!

Really

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 6, 2013

Dating Chris for two years, are you serious? Get the uck out of here. If you consider him messing around with Ri Ri and other women during the course of those two years, and his continuous yearning or Ri Ri in his songs he wrote about Ri Ri, a real relationship, the your a.s.s is just as delusional as Koochie dumb a.s.s! She was simply a seat filler, and as soon and the courts lifted the restraining order on Chris he headed straight for Ri Ri! The Diss is that the dumb beotch is actually sitting in his dam.n condo and riding his car when her grown bony pathetic aa.s.s needs to find a job and take care of her own self. If the beotch had any self respect she would have moved her a.s.s back home with her Momma, but no this little square face ant looking chic is desperate to be someone. The beotch ain’t got nothing going to she will tweet anything at this point. She has a failing modeling career Pint size bony beotch ain’t fit to be a model, she has a fake as.s. clothing line that will never see the day of light, and she lacks self respect. Only a dumb a.s.s would fall for her innocent girl next door act! The beotch is clearly delusional. In her dam.n head she dated Chris for two years but reality is Chris left her dumb a.s.s long ago. Tell the little basic beotch to get a job because she is clearly not cut out for modleing and The Kill is KILLED! and I can’t no other entertainer wanting her bony a.s.s. Men like body she lacks that, so she better find something to do and shu.t the heck up becasue Chris and his Momma kicks her dumb a.s.s out of that Condo, and repo that car! Nobody is checking for Koochie thats why she is sending out subliminal tweets to get attention! Desperate beotch and she maybe cute now but Asains don’t age well, so her a.s.s will be looking like a dried up prune before she hit’s 35!

tabathaj

Posted at 3:22 AM on February 7, 2013

I heard she wasn’t in the condo no more, don’t know how true it is but that could be why she thinks she is free to diss him now.

lsdjla;sdj;adslgd

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 7, 2013

They weren’t messing around at first, Rihanna was dating lots of other guys, and The Kill is co-owned by her and Chris, he must have been thinking long term with her if he decided to invest in a business with her!

tabathaj

Posted at 3:49 AM on February 8, 2013

The Kill was a dream, Rihanna aint letting her man go into business with kae..If she start a business watch Chris won’t be involved at all. Rihanna has that power over Chris. The Kill is ova..

roxy

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 6, 2013

No, I don’t think she was aiming that ugly tweet at Chris, but it sure was untimely. Even if she was aiming it at someone else it seems as if she wrote it at the wrong time. If she really cares about Chris like she says so, then she should be glad that at least he is getting support from someone, even if that someone is Rihanna. I really feel sorry for Chris. He is human and he is just like anyone of us. He needs a break and he already paid for what he did to Rihanna. She already forgave him so we (the public) should be somewhat supportive and stop throwing mean things at his face. He is right when he says he has been carrying this burden of guilt since for 4 years. With regards to kae, well I think he made his choice and she should have foreseen this since last year. So it is not something new. She should know better and even if she doesn’t like it, she should respect his decision and not take it out on him through instagram or twitter.

Genean

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 6, 2013

@Roxy your statement gives me hope that there are intelligent people in the world. Well written response.

Patti

Posted at 1:11 PM on February 7, 2013

Roxy, I absolutely agree with you that Karrueche’s “ain’t sh*t” tweet was not directed at Chris and that her timing couldn’t have been worse. My first thought when I saw that tweet was, is this the same girl who recently tweeted “Be selfless”?! I think her message yesterday was aimed at Rihanna and I get it, Karrueche loves Chris and she wanted to be the one there supporting him, but what she tweeted (and when she did it) was motivated by selfishness.

nicky

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 7, 2013

@ patti all these times when chris was going to court hearing you never see karouci there so all of a sudden she wants to support him in court

lsdjla;sdj;adslgd

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 6, 2013

Excuse me but Karrueche was dating Chris for 2 YEARS while Rihanna was spending her time dissing him. When everyone hated Chris Karrueche stuck by him and now he goes and plays her (and Rihanna for that matter) and everyone disses her? She has a right too be mad, if he was just waiting for Rihanna than why waste Karrueche’s time and emotion. He deserves what he gets!

Genean

Posted at 10:31 PM on February 6, 2013

What time was wasted? She was living a great life that she would not have had if it wasn’t for Chris. Kae knew exactly what was going on during their time together. Unfortunately she fell in love when she should have known the man was still in love with Rih. People don’t get that Chris and Rih would have never broke up if it wasn’t for the opinion of others. Kae knows that and for the most part I think she is trying to move on. Apparently Chris has the whip appeal because all his ex’s seem to remain his friend.

nene

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 7, 2013

truth

tabathaj

Posted at 3:45 AM on February 8, 2013

When did Rihanna diss him??????????

Con

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 6, 2013

Don’t really care what that silly girl has to say. All her tweets are so irrelevant. Most importantly, you know Chris deleted his Instagram and you also know its a fake account. STOP lying to your readers to make Chris look bad.

ChocolateCookie

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 6, 2013

Seriously, if anyone with a bird brian notices she always tweets sly underhanded sh.it when things are going sour just to get some attention and keep her 50 lbs Asian a.s.s revelant!! You 25 minutes is about up Koochie once these stupid a.s.s bloggers realize you ain’t worth writing a blog about, smh!!

roxy

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 6, 2013

@chocolatecookie: Agree. People just choose to put a deaf ear and a blind eye. It is not that they have bird brains. She usually writes between the lines to conceal what she is thinking. It is not categorically stated, it just has a not-so-obvious meaning so she won’t be accountable for what she tweets. She is very slick. Sometimes I think she is being misled by one of her malapropos friends.

Kiki

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 6, 2013

@ tEMPS What did I predict on the other blog that HL where gonna next be speculating about Kae recent Twitter msg this website is so god dam predictable lol

bvire

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI WICKET WOMEN WITH THE BROOM SHUT-UP! YOU PREDICTED NOTHING KIKI!!!!

nicky

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 7, 2013

@ kiki predictable like you six of one half dozen of the other

Kiki

Posted at 4:27 PM on February 7, 2013

@Nicky
shut the fck up

Nikki

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 6, 2013

HL Why are you all still printing this mess about instagram when you KNOW it was not him? you people will not be satisfied until this man ends up dead, you keep feeding into the foolishness, stop the lies.