Karrueche Tran Tweets Diss — Aimed At Chris Brown & Court Troubles?

Wed, February 6, 2013 7:58pm EDT by 77 Comments

As Chris was en route to an L.A. courthouse — with Rihanna in tow — to answer allegations that he violated his probation, Karrueche sent out quite the diss tweet! Was she insulting her ex-boyfriend? Read on to find out what she tweeted!

As Chris Brown is facing down an allegation that he violated the terms of his probation by submitting fraudulent community service records to the court, he needs all the support he can get. Though he had Rihanna by his side as he attended a court hearing on Feb. 6, it doesn’t look like he’s getting any love from Karrueche Tran — if a tweet she sent out during his hearing is any indication!

At 1:00pm PST, the same time Chris, 23, was getting kisses blown at him by Rihanna, 24, while in court, Karrueche, 24 took to her Twitter to announce, “When you ain’t s**t, it shows.” Could the model/fashion designer have been upset it was RiRi who was publicly supporting her man, and not her?

Rihanna Attends Court With Chris Brown

After spending the night together, Chris and Rihanna left his house to head to court around noon. They walked into the courtroom together, where the “Diamonds” singer blew him a kiss. They walked out together, as well, arm-in-arm — probably enraging Karrueche further!

Chris is expected back in court on April 5.

Chris’ Instagram Rant

The day before heading to court, Chris erupted on Instagram, letting the world in on just how low he was feeling.

“I’m wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!! Yes it bothers me but it’s not my main focus! My music is…and when I speak on it… it’s because I want people to know how I feel.”

“I’m a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect, I’m sick of being accused. I’m tired ya’ll just don’t understand I’ve been going through this s**t since I was 19 years old … you can’t sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? … When can I get that feed back? I’m TIRED do you read me I’m tired!!!!! I’m not gonna sit here and play the victim, I’m just tired of this s**t … I pray every day and night for a new outcome … and just when everything seems to be going good some new s**t happens.”

Do you think Karrueche’s diss tweet was meant for Chris, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Chris Brown Totally Faked His Community Service!

– Billy Nilles

More Chris Brown In Trouble News:

1. Chris Brown’s Lawyer: Prosecutors Have ‘Completely Lost Their Minds’
  2. Chris Brown Threatened To Shoot Frank Ocean During Fight — Report
  3. Chris Brown Respects Frank Ocean & Decision To Not Press Charges

annbarb

Posted at 8:22 PM on July 3, 2013

Karrueche Tran, is known around the circuit in La, as a whore, she’s greedy and will lie on you big time she done with her exe’s she to go with and she unfaithful to them ! chris of coarse had a bigger wallet and famous? and this women excessessivly possive of Chris and chris don’t even go with her? I she has something on Chris! that’s why? what it is must be serious? go to work Karrueche and quit letting Chris or his friend get you those gigs Karruehce? you have no merits and have slept around, now at poor Chris? and she a real trip.nice Karrueche please? it will come out all her dirt? bye

blondy

Posted at 5:49 AM on February 11, 2013

This broke, low life, gold digger needs to get a life.

Charles

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 10, 2013

And anyway she’s right when you ain’t sh*t it shows like most of these commentors about people they don’t know

Charles

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 10, 2013

How can you be sick of someone in the media stop reading it. You can’t change nothing just like I can’t stop you from hating

Charles

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 10, 2013

You should find out the whole story before commenting. It’s just that a hate haters! You no life having c*ck suckers

Charles

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 10, 2013

Maybe you are too attached to other peoples life and you wouldn’t be mad if you had your own life. Get a life you pathetic piece of sh*t

brenda

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 10, 2013

I am so sick of this little girl. She doesn’t have any room to diss anyone. When is her 15 seconds of fame over? She needs to stay off her social networking devices. When she makes her first million off her own sweat and tears then maybe she can talk. But in the mean time, I am sick of her wanna be famous behind, because no one knew her until she dated CB. And I hope she isn’t biting the hand that’s been feeding her.

janice

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 9, 2013

she is a man clown she cnt diss chris brown when she living off of him such a fool

janice

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 9, 2013

emm

meme

Posted at 6:47 AM on February 9, 2013

@CA: You’re so right..

common sense

Posted at 11:27 PM on February 8, 2013

Dang she a upgrade like for real you living in the man of your dreams condo who dumped you over his old chick who claimed he love you . The whole situation messed up

Cookie

Posted at 12:42 AM on February 8, 2013

How the heck do you move on and you are living in the person’s Condo? If Koochie want to keep a roof over her head she better shut up. By the way she was tweeting that statement to herself because she sure ain’t sh.it living in a man’s condo who left her for another woman. Where is your self respect Koochie? Take your trifling a.s.s back home to your Momma and get a job. Pot calling the Kettle Black!!

CA

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 8, 2013

really? CB doesnt have the balls to kick her out of his condo….Hmmmmmmmmmmm. One might wonder …oh yeah, how come he can’t? think! he does whatever he wants including keeping KT around him and Riri for publicity. and why in the world would you have an issue with his decision.

Princess (@Princess6533)

Posted at 11:17 AM on February 9, 2013

Please he has the BALLS, he is just trying to be nice to this rice eatin whore, and don’t want the backlash from the peanut gallery. The chick doesn’t even work, all she does is party and walk the eff around like the fake celeb she wish she was. I BET as soon as he cut this *** off, SHE will be done. At least Riri is with him for real and doesn’t need him for anything but love! So let her keep commenting bs on her page, he is going to turn that cute little frown upside down, like he is doing now!

binky04

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 8, 2013

yeah she is trying to stay in the limelight…..Do u mama i just wanna know, your new man got monry to front your line THE KILL……cuz a couple more tweets like that and Chris won’t be giving no dough and he may start charging u rent for staying at his condo

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:46 AM on February 8, 2013

@binky04
You are STUPID. LMAO!!!!! Too funny.

meme

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 7, 2013

@wisdom: kt has already moved on and in a better place just like everybody else…the only one who still hangs onto Chris’s dick after all these years and don’t know how to move on is your girl rihanna…

Princess (@Princess6533)

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 9, 2013

Please, why you think that rice eatin b*tch is still hanging on him, at least Rihanna don’t need him for sh*t!

Wisdom

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 7, 2013

“Please move on KT Chris Brown and Rihanna certainly has”.

Linda

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 8, 2013

lol! Yep they sure have! =) im sooo happy for them too!!!

LaMiracle

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 10, 2013

Rihanna and Chris do not go together look at his face in all the pictures they take…clearly he is not happy with neither one of them whores

Poof

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 7, 2013

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POOOOOOOOF

Kiki

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 7, 2013

meant a load

Kiki

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 7, 2013

@bvire THIS IS MY FINAL MSG TO YOU
you are so damn pathetic that’s its comical can you stop stalking me as i know your user name before used to be Annabarb and like i done told you back then i dont wish to converse on here with you as you talk allowed of cack your post sounds like a 9-10 so for the last TIME FCKOFF

bvire

Posted at 7:33 PM on February 7, 2013

Kiki is Billly Niles related to you???HL-im putting two and two together here?

Kiki

Posted at 9:29 PM on February 7, 2013

@Bvire
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iLoveChris

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 7, 2013

Yawnnn, anythang to stay in the lime light aye smdh

Queenladylove

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 7, 2013

@REALLY. I lol the whole entire time I read your comment: you are that fire and I agree. The kareeche’s objective in this game she playing is doing whatever it takes to keep rolling in the dough. She is playing the hand she has been given. Money is the root of all evil. Keep that in mind and keep watching the kareeche, they go hand in hand. Misery loves company. In the kareeche case, her empty pockets need filling too. Omg…. I am still laughing @Really on this page…..you funny……I liiiiiikkkkkke. Lol