Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Wedding Plans Revealed

Tue, February 5, 2013 10:18pm EDT by 10 Comments
Miley Cyrus Wedding
SplashNews

Hen or Stag

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 3, 2013

I bet Miley and Liam will look gorgeous on their wedding day! I’m sure the whole world will be watching to see what the pop star rocks down the isle!

Stephanie

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 9, 2013

I think they make a great couple,and should get married. Although,if Miley would get her hair back to the normal and pretty hair she used to have,they would be an even better couple. Just an opinion.. :)

Anonymous

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 6, 2013

Is she going to wear a suit to the wedding to match that men’s haircut of hers?

tahoegeminii

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 6, 2013

yeah all quotes from Smelly’s people-you never hear a squeak from Liam-he’s fine putting it off as it’s gives him more time to figure out how to get away clean-sorry Liam with her only career being her drama freakshow on twitter there is no way you can slide out smoothly-we know you have been putting it off dreading the banshee hurricane that the Smelly Circus will bring forth if you even hint that you want out-you are going to have to take it-but the average person will never blame for dumping that scary dykey mess-we will only shake our heads in despair if you actually go thru with marrying it

schnukmaister

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 6, 2013

i realy think & belive that they will make a perfect couple. I wish them good luck their whole life through they should always be happy together and always be able to see the good in each other. You both are amazing and talented. Keep up the great work!!

Lyon Pugh

Posted at 5:57 AM on February 6, 2013

my co-worker’s aunt makes $87/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for 5 months but last month her pay was $16129 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site ask40.com

bean

Posted at 4:36 AM on February 6, 2013

Hey abe–shut. up.

abe

Posted at 12:56 AM on February 6, 2013

please stop this idiot action, miley.
IS WALT DISNEY-CHANNEL STILL IN YOUR BRAINS?

try to learn & experience the real world around ya.
this isn’t a fairy tale, MAYBE UNTILL THIS FAR!!

DocNoc

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 10, 2013

Man, nothing pisses me off more than this kind of bull@#$%! I was a young bride, and I got so tired of people telling me, “you need to EXPERIENCE THE WORLD FIRST.” Marriage is a BEGINNING, not an end! I have not only experienced much in the time I have been married (more than my SINGLE friends my age, in fact,) I experienced all of it with someone I cherish more than life itself. Nothing compares, and if I was given a chance to do it all over again knowing what I do now, I wouldn’t change a thing!
I wish these two all the happiness and love in the world.

mia

Posted at 11:40 PM on February 5, 2013

they are just adorable<3333 i love these two!