Karrueche Tran Copies Rihanna’s Lush Curls: Who Wore It Better?

Tue, February 5, 2013 10:11am EDT by 65 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter, Pacific Coast News

real eyes

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 7, 2013

I need you people to stop it for real because you can check any photo of Karrueche and see that she has been sporting long curls for a hot minute now…if its not curly its bone straight!!!…Stop putting her and Rihanna in the same lane plzzzzzzzzzz!!…So she cant wear read lipstick??…GTFOH…The only person that is pressed to out do anyone in taking pictures and being seen is Rihanna!!!…You people make her relevant she is a Narcissistic Attention Seeker!!!…Why she feels the need to try to out shine Karrueche the girl the world wants to say is a nobody baffles meeeee!!…Stop publishing the propaganda please…Karrueche has moved on…She is living always smiling and she is content in every situation!!..Rihanna has Millions and she still cant find happiness>>Not even when she is by CB’s side!!… What you propaganda sites need to be writing about is how stupid it will look when CB is cleared from the legal issues he has>>because of Rihanna…and leaves her high and dry!!…Like she did him in 09…Karma trust me its going to be sweet!..If she wanted to help save CB…she should have done it a long time ago…not wait till he was happy with Karrueche!!…OH wow she hates how the media and the world treats him AND SHE WAS THE CAUSE OF IT!!…PLEASE LEAVE KARRUECHE ALONE SHE IS LIVING HER LIFE!

barbara

Posted at 5:10 PM on February 6, 2013

KARRUECHE- need to get a life for real is she that desparate! I guest she is! I guess anyone of non importance can become famous! long as you got some yo-yo’s around !!and you can sell them a gain of SAIN!!!!! and they will fall for it!!! thats why you have people that can play on those people!! that has no concept? of the truth! just plain DUM!!!! and they will follow!

alexisM

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 6, 2013

HOW IS SHE DESPERATE ??? THAT GIRL IS LIVING HER DAM LIFE AND IM SURE SHE DID NOT DO HER MAKEUP NOR DID SHE DO HER HAIR FOR THIS PHOTOSHOOT !

real eyes

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 7, 2013

Karrueche has had the long curly hair for a hot minute!! stop it!! Only person desperate is Rihanna!

Posted at 9:40 AM on February 6, 2013

Next HL story will be of Rihoe and Chris been together in a recording studio up until this morning. What I don’t get is why all of the sudden is Rihoe tryna hide it from the papz that she has been in Chris presence. As she has already declared they are back on together so what’s with all the secrecy all of the sudden as there are pics shown of her tryna hide her face from the papz I mean when since does Rihoe not like been seen photograph with Chris
SOMETHING DON’T ADD UP HERE

barbara

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 6, 2013

Posted at 10:08 PM on February 5, 2013

@duncan but she also claims you are infact jus a creepy old woman who is clearly jealous of Kae but yet you did not even address her, why’s that then cus what she has claimed about you is true then.
my view about you are not jus based on your writing it’s your whole persona on life, as I had a feeling in the beginning that you were a grown mature woman. same way here girl as you’d be surprised at how much I have achieved at such a young age, so don’t be so quick to be judging everybody on here by your own standards
And your wrong as reading comprehension don’t mean fck all as loads of ppl that are dyslexic are infact intelligent ppl

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 5, 2013

@Duncan whats up
as noticed how you have not addresed Annabelle comments truth hurts does it you deluded ole battle axe lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 5, 2013

RIRI post so dam* many pics of herself without cloths on now-a day and a blunt in her mouth, but KAE tries to hard…………RIGHT-LOL LoL

Avila

Posted at 2:50 AM on February 6, 2013

YeAh I think so too ….. Karrueche just can’t be Rihanna

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 5, 2013

@Duncan everybody average looking to you apart from RIHOEMAJESTY wonder what you look like, some ole dried up prune lol

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 5, 2013

@ Duncan
Getting your comeuppance now as it would appear your basic Kae is more popular then you thought how old are you exactly? u ole hydrated skank lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:46 PM on February 5, 2013

@KIKI
You are just as ILLITERATE as meme what the hell did you just say??? LMAO

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 5, 2013

@Duncan
And your just an jealous bitter ole bag whom is well past their sell by date tryna relive their youth
lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 5, 2013

@KIKI
What you fail to realize not every RIH hater I take the time out to drag. She said RIH wears a weave it is not a lie. Why drag her for that it is her opinion she is entitled, it is a stupid comment because almost everyone wears a weave at some point or the other even your girl KT. Keep thinking I am old, I am sure the only reason you guys think I am old is based on my writing TRUST ME it is far from the truth. I just decided to stay in school which allowed me to achieve a lot at a very young age, reason for this I have extremely strong ROLE MODELS in my family and I don’t need an entertainer to be my role model. You would be extremely surprised of my career lol. but that is the beauty of the internet the ability to remain anonymous and check each RIH hater if needs be with pleasure. BTW I did address her in my comment which was dedicated to all the #KAEFANATICS. Like I told you before READING COMPREHENSION is very important. On that note STAY BASIC B****. NAVY!!!

barbara

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 6, 2013

KIKI! you have another PICTURE of yourself! thats not the same picture of you?? DRAGON-FLY! your everywhere here! thier! on all the blogs!! with your dum- stupid hatred comments! your sick! DRAGON-FLY! SICK! if Karrueche, become Famous,it will be, because of CHRIS, helping her! BUT one thing for sure it won’t be on her OWN merits!!! it will be of her knowingChris Brown! she has NONE!!! she trying hard as hell now! to stay in the limelight!!! look-at-me-now! thats Karrueche!!she’s trying someone will pick her up!

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 5, 2013

For all the #KAEFANATICS who don’t like my comment in the words of my fave “I give zero f****”. If you think I am old think again. Judging by the little bit of her interview that I watched I can safely say she has NO PERSONALITY. I idolize no one other than my parents and GOD I am a fan of RIHANNA and will always be what are you guys a fan of someone who S***** a CELEB D***. My fave is skank well that’s your opinion. One thing I know for sure KT is AVERAGE at best CUTE, DEHYDRATED, and DESPERATE FAME WHORE. Who don’t like my comments can KISS MY BIRACIAL A**. NAVY FOR LIFE!!!

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 5, 2013

@dUNCAN YOU AINT BIRACIAL AS YOU HAVE DONE ALREADY EXPOSED YOUR RACIST *SS
U’S A DRY NAPPY HEADED DARK SKINNED OLE SPINSTER LOL

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 5, 2013

@kiki
LMAO #KAELUSIONAL SMH

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 5, 2013

@ Duncan nah think your find that your the one that is Kaelusional

as U’S A DRY NAPPY HEADED DARK SKINNED OLE SPINSTER
FORAEAL

barbara

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 6, 2013

WHAT do skin color? got to do with these comments! You! with your racial attitude? your a sick women Kiki!!!! the dragon fly! at it again!!!

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 5, 2013

Chile Puh-leaseeee!!! How can you try and copy from fake hair??? I’ve seen pics Karrueche wearing HER HAIR in curls long before this pic. This is a serious stretch… even for a Gossip Site
\-_x

Nia

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 5, 2013

ikr!

Jasmine

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 5, 2013

A lot of people are stating that Rihanna’s hair is weave, which is true, but I hope you guys know that Karrueche also has weave in her hair. Her hair is not that long

Nia

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 5, 2013

Who wanna be like Rihanna? Be serious! Who? Not me. She’s a hoe, she’s has no self respect, she’s trashy, bad influence. And she stupid in love to go back with her abuser. Karrueche is doing her own thing. If you look at Karrueche other pictures she has those same curls in her hair. Black or blonde. This picture is old. Karrueche took this last week or monday, not sure tho, but she have her own style. The reason Rihanna can get away with stuff because she’s Rihanna, that’s it.

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 5, 2013

I agree!

Nia

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 5, 2013

Thank you!

binky04

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 5, 2013

Chris DICK must be amazing. K is a beautiful woman Riri his beautiful and rich and can have any man she wants,yet hey r both stuck on Chris. I have seen pics of his Dick it’s long and pretty guess he knows how to work it 2

okenesha

Posted at 1:00 PM on February 5, 2013

Cant Karrueche have her own life without being compared to Rihanna???? What did she do wrong? These women are both beautiful in their own way that is why Chris has been with both of them. Now can we all move on and let them live their lifes. Now has started like Jenni and Angelina Jolie’s case.

sandra

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 5, 2013

Daft Hollywood life. That is a Vibe photoshoot she did last year. Is Rihanna morphing into Karrueche to keep CB happy should be your question you hopeless people.

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 5, 2013

@
Sandra
thank you as i knew i had seen Kae with that hairstyle before, i jus could not remember where

nikky

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 5, 2013

Rihanna wannabe!! Get a life karrueche!

roxy

Posted at 11:53 AM on February 5, 2013

Maybe way in the bottom of her heart she admires Rihanna and Beyoncé. One of these days she might dye her hair blondish or shave her left side.

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 5, 2013

@ Roxy Kae already had blonde hair 18 months back or so

Shanta

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 5, 2013

Roxy, She would be wise to admire Beyonce. Queen Bey!!

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 5, 2013

Her hair was dyed blonde a couple years ago… Just as she was wearing these very same curls prior to Rihanna’s new tracked up do.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 5, 2013

HOLLYWOOD LIFE stop comparing a SUPERSTAR to a #NON-FACTOR. RIH could go baldhead and look better than this girl on any day. RIHANNA exudes SEX APPEAL. This girl looks like she is trying too hard, she has no individuality if you are a model what about creating your own pose and style. It is becoming pretty PATHETIC that she has to continually keep riding RIH’S coattail. This is what happens when you are just an average looking girl with no sex appeal and no personality. In the full length pic she looks like she has a penis not throwing any shade just keeping it real. lol She needs to sit down with Draya and ask for some tips on how to make it in the industry without looking #DESPERATE SMGH.

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 5, 2013

@ Sandra Duncan and its pretty pathetic the way whenever there is a story created on here that is throwing shades at Kae its instantly believable, but the moment it’s the other way around all of the sudden the story is not true. Kae’s had that hairstyle before so I don’t see how she could be tryna copy Riri.
Rolled eyes

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 5, 2013

That Sandra Mitch is a CrEePy Old Lady with wayyyy too much time on her hands to STAN for 24 year old…

thewilddollhouseBaby124

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 5, 2013

You are a total idiot, so are the people from hollywoodlife. Karruche is a beautiful woman, not the average girl. Just remember that she was dating worldwide famous Chris brown. He would not date an average girl like you are (I’m sure)so don’t hate. Your comment about her personality is the dumbest thing I’ve read giving that you don’t know the girl. Finally, rhianna didnt create th side waves numerous people did it before (she was born) and women will keep wearing it no to copy your skanky idol

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 5, 2013

@thewilddollhouse
well said as Kae is a babe

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 5, 2013

@sandraduncan …yet you’re supposedly a religious author??? Also, its obvious that you’re new to this or you’d recognize this is an old photo of Karrueche, hence; she’s not the one riding coat tails… Don’t hate because Breezy was with her. If you’re a Rihanna fan… GREAT but at your age, you should know better than name-calling especially when the person you’re raving about [Rihanna] is totally average with the exception of the rare green eyes. How about you go back to staring at one of her naked pics… You’re CrEePy \-_x

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 5, 2013

@Anabelle
are them eyes even her thoughs as funny i have seen baby pic of Rihoe and didn’t see no green eyes then lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 5, 2013

@WHITEPAWS
Since KIKI want me to respond to you I will do it with pleasure. Why would I be jealous of a #NON-FACTOR you believing that I am an old creepy person shows just how #KAELUSIONAL you are. TRUST ME she is riding RIH’S coattail but what do you expect 1. She is average looking 2. She has no talent other than probably giving good head and 3. Absolutely NO PERSONALITY and that is based on the little bit of the interview that I saw. If you think RIH is average looking you need to go check your eyes because you are def going blind. I will always rave about my fave and non of you RIH HATERS will change that. Sorry to respond so late KIKI prompted me into looking at your comments so I hope you are not disappointed b****. NAVY FOR LIFE!!! whether you like it or not.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 6, 2013

@PERRY
You always bashing RIH I am entitled to my opinion. KT is not a star sucking someone’s d*** does not make you a star maybe to you. If RIH is using auto-tune well sounds beautiful to my ears. You keep looking at RIH’S naked pic or you wouldn’t know she is trying to get attention get off her IG. KT has IG too go support her RIH don’t need your support she has an extremely huge fan base. Your girl KT is average at best cute no amount of bleaching or auto-tune will change that, sorry.

Perry

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 6, 2013

@sandra duncan
You are always bashing KT. As long as you are not a star you are a non-factor. That makes you a non-factor as well because you are not a star. Why would someone try hard to be like Rihanna – you mean to be always posting naked pictures to get attention. I hope KT never does that.

Rihanna has no talent either. All of her songs are auto tuned and she keeps beaching her skin to look like a white woman.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 6, 2013

BTW Of course I am a non-factor in the entertainment industry I am not an entertainer and never claim to be. Your girl KT is also a non-factor laying on your back does not make you an entertainer despite what you may believe.

bridgelanc

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 5, 2013

HL…move on from the “Triangle”. There isn’t one and hasn’t been for a while now. “K” has moved on and NO, she is not copying Ri. People stop getting on this blog until HL can come up with some real stories w/real substance. They just want you to start arguing @ who looks better. Don’t take the bait. Be mature. They both are beautiful women and doing their thing (whatever it is, let’s pray they succeed). Good day all.

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 5, 2013

I must agree with you. Its become old…

Shanta

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 5, 2013

HL stay on this Drama…Done. I must say that I don’t like Rih’s hair like that. For me, the contrast between the two textures of hair is just too much. The fake hair is too glossy and her own hair has not been permed (why?). I like Rihanna better with the pixie cut. She has the perfect face for it. Kae, well her weave is perfect because it fits with her natural hair texture. It’s a more natural look. However, there is wayyyyy to much of it (why?). A little less hair and the look would have been nice. Both ladies have their own style. It’s not fair to compare them. Now….Let’s talk about Keshia cole’s Michelle Williams shade….LOL

KATRINE

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 5, 2013

Rihanna’s gorgeous curls are pretty hot and one of the best looks we’ve seen on the star.

Suominen

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 5, 2013

They kept saying that she is model and she even don’t know how to pose like riri she is really trying to learn from riri.

gold dagger

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 5, 2013

“love” triangle again? get over it. it’s just business. anyway…

i dunno if that’s a copy. i think karrueche shot that photos before rihanna had that hairdo. painfully honest: it’s looks just okayish on rihanna. the straight looked better. and karrueche’s pic however overall still looks crappy. the hairdo is too much hairvolume for her figure. high waist panties. no thanks. who likes that style? the pose is nothing. red lipstick. thx no. eyes down and nowhere to attract. and the picture is so processed with sh*t after effects it’s…….. ugh. forget it.

Both are gorgeous

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 5, 2013

She isn’t trying to copy her look. Kae and Rih are both beautiful women. Period. I do think that this picture makes her look more like Rihanna style-wise, but that’s it. I’m tired of all the Kae stans and Rihanna stans throwin’ shade at each other. These two don’t hate each other, so why do all their supporters? I wish them each the best!

lol

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 5, 2013

The next thing we`ll hear is that K is in the process of launching her music career as a singer….lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 5, 2013

@lol
Now that is funny, and all the K stans will be saying she is better than RIH LMAO.

Sunny

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 5, 2013

Both look beautiful.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 5, 2013

@KIKI
BTW I did answer her in the general post for the #KAEFANATICS go read it again this time a little slower. SMH READING COMPREHENSION very small thing but extremely important. lol