Justin Bieber’s Mom Wants Him Back With Selena Gomez — Here’s Why

Tue, February 5, 2013 8:58am EDT by 45 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Back Together
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

Jelena sucks

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 29, 2013

I dont think Justin and Selena should get back together, because I dont think they look good as a couple together and I think that Justin should find someone who is his age and likes the same stuff like he does. Thats why I dont think Justin and Selena should get back together ever again. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve him more than she does because Ive been a fan of him longer than she has. Ive been a fan of him since I was born and by the way, i have about 16 posters of him. soo haha!

JELENA SUCKS

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 8, 2013

Jelena sucks i hope that they don’t get back together EVER!!!!!

Julia

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 22, 2013

I think they should get back together. :D
LOVE u Selena,Justin <33
Come to Serbia pleaseee :D

Guest

Posted at 12:58 AM on April 1, 2013

I think they should get back together Selena’s baby should have a. Dad Trust me it is. Hard being mom.

julia

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 22, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting, AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

katrina

Posted at 10:58 PM on February 10, 2013

OMG NEVER NOTICED THAT!!!! I FEEL SO BAD FOR SELENA AND JUSTIN BECAUSE I THINK THEY STILL LOVE EACHOTHER BUT THEY ARE JUST SHOWING THAT THEY DON’T CARE!

angel martinez

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 9, 2013

i think they should get back together they are perfect

Guest

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 1, 2013

They are. Perfect for. Each other .

Jessie

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 9, 2013

I actually SAW a pic of Justin smoking weed. If he would stop doing stupid stuff, mabey Selena would at least CONSIDER getting back with him. But some boys never change . . .

angel martinez

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 9, 2013

i did to he is rude

DESTINY

Posted at 1:58 PM on February 8, 2013

U SHOULD GET BACK 2GETHER WIT SELEANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest

Posted at 1:01 PM on February 8, 2013

Justin has to want to change

katrina

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 8, 2013

I AM WITH JUSTIN’S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troi

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 7, 2013

To be honest i dont really like Selena that much. Like i mean shes a gorgeous person and shes very talented but she too much of a goodie twoshoes for me. Sorry! I didnt really like Jelena as a couple i think they were better as friends( No hate). But something is telling me that Justin did have somethong with Rihanna but also something is telling me that he didnt do anything. But if Rihanna did have something with rihanna tje all i have to say is “WOW”