‘Teen Mom 2′ Preview: Jo’s Girlfriend Vee Tries To Make Nice With Kailyn

Mon, February 4, 2013 6:25pm EST by 11 Comments
Teen Mom 2 Kailyn Jo
Courtesy of MTV

On tonight’s season finale of ‘Teen Mom 2,’ Kailyn gets a passive-aggressive letter from baby daddy Jo’s current girlfriend Vee — but it does not change Kailyn’s mind about allowing Isaac to be around her. Watch the dramatic clip.

Kailyn Lowry has struggled to coparent baby Isaac with her ex Jo Rivera during all of season three of Teen Mom 2, especially since he started dating his video vixen girlfriend Vee. But when Vee reaches out with a letter in an attempt to be civil with Kailyn, the single mom is not impressed.

“I know me being the new girlfriend might just give you every reason to hate me,” Kailyn reads out loud in the letter from Vee. “I know you feel strongly about me being around Isaac because I guess you have that natural mother instinct, and you don’t want anyone to try and take your place,” she continues.

“I’m in Jo’s life now, and I think we both owe it to him. It will mean a lot to him if we can both be civil,” she adds.

Kailyn Isn’t Ready To Have Isaac Around Vee

Although Kailyn admits that it was cool for her to reach out like that, she’s still not ready to let Vee be around her precious baby boy.

“The bottom line is, I’m not comfortable with her yet. When I’m ready to take the next step, I wil do that,” Kailyn fires at Jo.

Even though Kailyn admits she “doesn’t hate” Vee, she says the letter meant nothing to her — and she still doesn’t feel comfortable having her baby boy be around Jo’s new girlfriend.

Watch the preview clip below, and be sure to tune in to MTV tonight at 10/9 Central for the season finale!

Do YOU think Kailyn is being unreasonable HollyMoms? Or do you agree with her?

MTV

– Christina Stiehl

More ‘Teen Mom 2′ News:

1. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Kailyn Lowry Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Leah Messer Finds Out She’s Pregnant Again
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle’s Troubled Ex Kieffer Is Back

Danny

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 20, 2013

Kailyn is on a power trip right now. Her actions will backfire and unfortunately, she is not realizing that she is hurting her son, not Jo nor his girlfriend. Jo pays child support and needs to start filing motions against her for violating any child support agreements. Kailyn has NO SAY SO in what happens nor who is at Jo’s house. AS long a Isaac is in a safe environment that is all that matters. Jo stays with his parents, and Kailyn once lived there as well. It had to be safe because she lived there. The issue is that Jo has a girlfriend. (point blank period) It is unnecessary baby momma drama. I am a single mother so I know what I am talking about. MOVE on Kailyn and think about your son’s needs.Kailyn is playing a game in which she will GET BURNED and Isaac will pay the ultimate price in the end.

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 7, 2013

HERPES!!!!

JJ

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 6, 2013

Kailyn is so nasty, and she’s a total hypocrite. It makes me sick to my stomach when she makes Jo feel like crap and tells him that she doesn’t want another girl around her son. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Uh, what about Jordan? What about this new guy??? She needs to realize that they are BOTH parents and they will BOTH go on and meet new mates. Plus she’s ugly.

Cantspell from Maine

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 6, 2013

poor Kailyn. She is so affraid of being alone. Her mom had abandoned her from the time she was little. She is worried thst her little boy will leave her also. i think if Vee is the good person that she appears to be, then she could be a good aly for kailyn. Joe said it best one time, Kailyn and joe and his family are family. They need to unite and take care of each other. Vee included.

Crystal

Posted at 8:34 AM on February 6, 2013

Vee sounds like a great person. Kailyn is just jealous that Jo is with Vee and not her. It’s not fair that Javi gets to spend with Isaac but not Vee. Last time i checked, Jo is Isaac’s father too. So he has every right to bring Vee around his son. Yeah, it was inappropriate for Jo to tell his son what he said but Kailyn is acting like a child. They both need to grow up and learn not to fight in front of their child.

At least Vee did the mature thing and tried to reach out to her.

Cecilia

Posted at 10:13 AM on February 5, 2013

I think Kailyn overreacted, I think she is upset because she still loves Jo but doesn’t want to admit it to herself or anyone. And as for maturaty, seriously Jo you are cussing and down talking your son’s mom directly in front of him by saying “tell your mommy to f****** relax”, seriously Jo, you both need to grow up!

me

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 5, 2013

So It’s not ok for Jo to have his gf around there son but it’s ok for her to bring her new boy toy around right away. Double standards much.

JJ

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 6, 2013

Exactly!!!! She is a total hypocrite.

Jeri Wolfe-Avery

Posted at 3:02 AM on February 5, 2013

Why does she care…she has had 2 men in her son’s life already!!! Not a good example …at all…

Joyel

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 4, 2013

I think Jo was right, she reacted in an immature way. She only needed to say she wasn’t ready and drop the subject. Jo made steps to meet her ex Jordan early on so I thinkt it’s only fair she’d make the same steps.

Jazz

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 5, 2013

Totally agree, She overreacted, and shows the world that she cannot hold a civil conversation without raising her tone. All he did was the right thing, up until he began cussing and talking down to his son about mom. Not cool. However, anyone would react that way after her reaction…She has A LOT of growing up to do. She can date left and right and bring a new guy to meet her son, but he can’t…Complete double standard as mentioned above! I guess that’s why it began as 16 and pregnant, and even though they have graduated to moms, they still have a ton to learn, too bad for them…they will have to relive it all on national TV! lol