Justin and Selena were spotted together in LA on Feb. 2 and now HollywoodLife.com has spoken to three top relationship experts who tell us all the things that Jelena should and totally should NOT do in order to successfully work things out!
What Justin & Selena Should Do!
1. “Selena needs to give him space,” Dr. Carole Lieberman tells us. “And not be demanding and jealous.”
2. “Try one new behavior that is different,” Dr. Gilda Carle, 30-Second Therapist for Today Show.com tells us. “From the way that got you to break up.”
3. “They need to go back to Mexico,” relationship expert Cooper Lawrence tells us. “Where they had that huge fight and Try again, find romance this time.”
4. “Leave surprise ‘love you’ notes,” Dr. Gilda Carle says. “And cards for honey to find.”
5. “Use your 2 ears to hear and your 1 mouth to speak,” Dr. Gilda Carle reveals. “In other words, listen more than you talk.”
What Justin & Selena Should NOT Do!
1. “Justin needs to not lead Selena on,” Dr. Carole Lieberman says. “If he still wants to sow wild oats, then he should be honest about it and keep the relationship non-exclusive, if she’ll agree to this.”
2. “Never ask questions about anyone,” Dr. Gilda Carle she tells us. “Your honey dated while you were apart.”
3. “Talk about the past ONCE,” Dr. Gilda Carle admits. “When it’s over, don’t keep harping on it. Let it go!!”
4. “They should try to avoid repetitive ‘relationship talks’ and do things that are more entertaining,” Dr. Carole Lieberman says. “And that distract them from heavy conversations.”
5. “If they are having trouble leaving their baggage behind,” Dr. Carole Lieberman tells us. “They should see a relationship counselor and get things out in the open and learn how to get beyond the pain of their past.”
More Selena & Justin News:
- Justin Bieber Takes A Break From Selena Gomez, Parties With Pals
- Selena Gomez Spotted At Justin Bieber Date Spot — Missing Him?
- Selena Gomez’s New Revenge On Justin Bieber Plan– Report