Justin Bieber’s Raunchy New Rap Song — Listen

Mon, February 4, 2013 3:00pm EDT by 31 Comments
Justin Bieber Rapping
Courtesy of International Rock Star Records, AP/Invision

the klaxon

Posted at 3:52 AM on February 9, 2013

possibly THE saddest thing ive ever seen or heard xD he look like vanilla ice mixed with the old wrestler goldust lol, and those lyrics are just terribly childish so if he thinks hes grown up writing kiddy lyrics with no real rhyme style or flow he is dreaming, its actually kinda sad to see, im sure the kid was normal once upon a time then usher saw dollar signs in his eyes and made this thing that only appeals to immature mostly underage women, guess he got too old, now its time for the still immature teenage pop-hop scene hes tryna get into xD

Guest

Posted at 12:36 PM on February 8, 2013

He has really changed it’s sad

JustinFan20

Posted at 12:33 PM on February 8, 2013

I like the song. Period. All 3 artist’s are solid in this one. Maejor Ali is good, I may buy his CD.

dreamon

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 5, 2013

@Kelsey, how is it not raunchy when he’s rapping about blowjobs? Not saying he can’t do that if he wants to, just saying that, yes, it is raunchy.

hebah

Posted at 10:43 PM on November 29, 2013

finally someone that actually understands what this song is about. i agree with you i think it is extremely rauchy i cringe when my sister listens to it on her ipod

STUIPGAYPRISONCOMMENT

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 5, 2013

He better be careful of what he sing. You never know when they made come a bit you in the butt again because If he goes to Jail or prison which is not likely to happen soom. But He will be giving the lolly’s I bet the prisoner will be sing this to him.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 5, 2013

Hey advice to ladies lolly in street term is Blowjobs. but it does mean he does it.

mammaknowsbest

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 5, 2013

If he wants to rap about bj’s, that’s his choice; he’s a big boy now. However, he should stop marketing merchandise to little girls first. The singing JB dolls need to go before he starts asking for bj’s in his songs.

Paige

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 5, 2013

Really who cares what Justin’s singing about..like for real. If you don’t like him then don’t listen to him. He’s going to be 19 in less than a month. So there’s no need for criticism

twinghost27

Posted at 3:54 AM on February 9, 2013

its actually quite sad that you know how old he is and when he birthday is, i truely hope you find some taste as you get older xD

lilla

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 4, 2013

I really don’t care and think his rapping is just STUPID. Like niki minaj his rapping does not make sense.

Jade

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 4, 2013

ok, selena and justin broke up. I think its time for people to get over it! They are young and nobody expected them to be together forever. They both will move on and be with people better suited for them. Btw in otis justin wasn’t talking about selena, he just did a freeestyle.

olivia

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 4, 2013

Well that was an entirely awkward song about bj’s. I feel the need to shower.

not telling

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 4, 2013

hes actually really good here

guest

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 4, 2013

Just call him “LIL BIEBS” – little jerk, can’t stand this idiotic kid! Anyone who thinks he is sexy does not know what sexy is and that’s the absolute truth.

Ayla

Posted at 7:10 PM on February 4, 2013

He sounds better rapping.

what?

Posted at 6:53 PM on February 4, 2013

Song is ok. Hate if they are back together. He deserves someone who will accept him for who he is, and not what she wants his public image to be. I’m sure there is someone out there who can give him that. And Selena will never be happy with him if he doesn’t toe the line, as she sees it. She deserves happiness too, but they are beating a dead horse. Justin Timberlake had it right – break up with young love Britney and wait for the right one to come along at the right time – rather than get involved way too young, have kids, etc, only to end in divorce – like both Justin and Selena’s parents did. They are following in their parents’ footsteps. i don’t know much about Justin’s mom, but I would have thought Selena’s mom would have more sense. She seems stable, reasonable, and should be telling her daughter not to make the same mistake she did.

Payton

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 5, 2013

I totally agree with you. In my opinion Selena tried to change Justin. I think Justin acts very young for being 18( almost 19). He needs someone younger that will have fun with him and will love him for him. Someone that wont change him for anything. Selena needs and older man that would love her. I think they should both date someone out of the spotlight. I think it would be nice if he dated a fan. Justin has said many times that he gets lonely and wishes he had someone there for him. so it would be cute if he took his GF on tour with him :) Reply and give me your opinion. But put my name so i now your talkin to me . Thanks

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 5, 2013

I could careless in who he dates hell it can be even the same sex for all that matter to me. My boyfriend is bi and I have a couple of bi friends. I could care less on what they do behind close doors. My dad does care either he say it ok to be Gay, bi or staight. maybe it just the way we are now hell my boyfriend think he hot and if Justin bieber was he would let him do it to him. Yes I know he stranges that the way I like he nice and honest he told me he was bi and i just go good let it out. I remember a dream he told me about that it was him and Justin and me walking down the street both.

JustinFan20

Posted at 12:31 PM on February 8, 2013

I agree 100% (^_^) Someone sane!!

Kelsey

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 4, 2013

it’s not raunchy! and he sounds sexy! i love when he raps<3

aa

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 4, 2013

it’s not raunchy? LMAO

maya

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 4, 2013

i love the song i think it is cool for him to try something new

aa

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 4, 2013

Windows down, speakers loud Look down at my sneakers now

I wonder if his young fans get that he is demanding a bj

Melina

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 4, 2013

Love the new song, and his rapping is hot

alex

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 4, 2013

this has nothing to do with Sel and if he sang it rn rap it,it doesnt mean he’s done it from his heart..psh…i love it tho,so sexy

yea

Posted at 3:44 PM on February 4, 2013

Ohh. It`s really good. ;) I like it.

Kailua

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 4, 2013

I like it.it’s pretty cool. His rapping is so hot. His voice is sexy and OMG GOODNESS he’s just so hot.

Hanne

Posted at 3:44 PM on February 4, 2013

haters gonna hate! love the new song

have a say but dnt slag

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 4, 2013

lmfao cant wait to hear it

mila

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 4, 2013

It’s a song about ‘lollipops’ ;) Deal with it.