Beyonce Thanks Destiny’s Child For Sharing Super Bowl Performances

Mon, February 4, 2013 10:12am EST by 8 Comments
Beyonce Super Bowl
Courtesy of Instagram, AP/Invision

Brenny

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 7, 2013

Why the hell does Michelle always look so stiff? She even looks uptight/uneasy in this pic above, like she’s frozen in that position LMAO

kamensky

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 4, 2013

@daisy, I totally agree with you, the haft time show was great! I love the reunion of Destiny’s Child, and the stage was so cool. Their dancing, and Beyonces singing was truly a show not to be missed.

johnwayne1

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 4, 2013

The “haft time show”?

Are you speaking of The Half Time Show?

Sweet.

daisy

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 4, 2013

@superstar75 and johnwayne1: since you claim the performance sucked, what show would you have done yourself?? It’s always non-talented and jealous people like yourselves who always want to say negative things about people who have actual talent and a gift. I beat you two can’ t even walk on a treadmill for 20 minutes straight , let alone dance and sing as hard as Beyonce did at the Superbowl. Bye haters!

johnwayne1

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 4, 2013

@daisy…I’ll answer for myself, but not for superstr75….I would have hired a person who possessed the ability to sing on cue, without the need of a sound tracked auto tuned play list to pretend to sing to. I am not jealous of Beyonce, I am able to do my job, deliver what I collect my paycheck for and do it on a consistent basis. “Haters”, lame and boring term…want to pull off something, pull off your underwear. “Hater” is only a term used when the writer can’t figure out just how to make a valid point.

By the way she didn’t “sing”, she gasped for air while she pretended to put on a Burlesque Show…ultimate fail. She thought she was seducing a camera with her rolling eyes…epic fail. She would have done a better job by using her husbands money, by shutting up and letting the other two ladies sing.

Ollay

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 7, 2013

You know, this “hater” thing is a bit over-used and played out. Anytime someone posts their own opinion about an artist that their brainwashed stans don’t like, they have to be haters. Well I’ll gladly be known as a hater if this is the case because I thought the performance was flat. I’ve seen better from Beyonce. Now where’s my hater award?

superstar75

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 4, 2013

This year’s superbow half time show sucked once again! Why do they always have hip hop perfomers????? Where are the country music or rock performers! Beyonce sucked big time!

johnwayne1

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 4, 2013

This halftime show sucked just as bad as last year’s halftime show. Just sucked.