Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunited On Sexy Date

Sun, February 3, 2013 10:41pm EST by 38 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Back Together
FameFlynet

RB

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 4, 2013

If Selena is in NY, that means that she jetted on the Bieb’s private jet. I am sure the paparazzi would have caught her at the LAX taking a commercial jet if she was by herself. The Bieb’s need to start keeping her out of the paparazzi cameras when she travels, by providing her with a private jet, I sure he can afford it. After all if he is true to his song, “Nothing Like Us”; (Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you, nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah! You know there’s no one; I can relate to, I know we won’t find a love that’s so true). This is a romance that will eventually lead to them being married.

Marina Serba (@EngiMarry)

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 4, 2013

selena deservs someone better!

RB

Posted at 2:06 PM on February 4, 2013

There is always someone better. Think! You have a possible 100 years to live. At what point in life do you think you will ever find the right person? She has done use up 20 years. She has possible 80 years. A normal women’s reproductive system is at full term at age 25, at age 30 and above you start having compactions for most women.

Swiftie

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 4, 2013

RB u seriously don’t understand true love
Love is something that u can’t chase or look for
Jelena are young I doubt they are still together but Even if they are they won’t last
It’s not a fairytale they make u think it is but if u go on a double date with them or even meet them together they wouldent be the same at home when they are alone
They want u to think they are a fairytale couple that’s the most important thing u have to do when ur a celeb but really they are just like other young couples
Never to last
And if I was u I would respect their desicions and btw I wouldent belive hollywoodlife once they said jelena are getting engaged did they? NO

mmmmmmpanera

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 4, 2013

If Justin Bieber was half the man he thinks he is, he’d tell all of the Beliebers who bash Selena to stfu. He’d grow a pair and defend hid gf. Of course, he won’t do that. God forbid he should lose a single album sale by pissing off a vindictive “fan” who only loves him if she thinks she might have a shot at being Mrs. Bieber someday.

Until he mans up, he doesn’t deserve any girl worth having.

Kailua

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 4, 2013

They are so meant for each other. Justin and selena are the most sweetest couple ever.

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 4, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr and commented:
Maybe they just want to be friends. Friends can hang out and eat at restaurants.

JustinSelena Fan ( Linda )

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 4, 2013

People come on they two love each other it’s clear.It’s just they don’t reconize this because they do not have the courage to face this Love,Becuse they are still teenagers…..and they do not understand this.

Ja

Posted at 8:35 AM on February 4, 2013

Think they just trying stay friends. They was there, but after show they took separate ways

JBLOVER

Posted at 8:18 AM on February 4, 2013

she is playing her

Beliebr

Posted at 7:58 AM on February 4, 2013

She is to old for him

RB

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 4, 2013

Really! Is 18 months too old? A woman can’t be older than her man? In the US there are twice as many women then there are men. I you have good man you better keep him.

Swiftie

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 4, 2013

Not by age by maturity
Selena Is older

bandgeek96

Posted at 7:44 AM on February 4, 2013

Reblogged this on livefreeandbeyourself and commented:
happy they’re a couple again? No way! They aren’t a good couple at all. She’s a little too old for him, and he needs to date people his own age. They look like a cute couple, sure i’ll give them that, but their personalities are so different. Selena, date someone your own age. Justin, find a girl who’s into the same things you are and maybe even from your hometown. Go back to your roots buddy, not in your celeb roots.

nicol

Posted at 7:29 AM on February 4, 2013

they are so stupid !. they was all the time together. All this things about ” Brok up ” wasn’t reall. This was just because in January gets justin’s acoustic album. They lying everybody. ;//

Teasha Woldeit

Posted at 5:42 AM on February 4, 2013

I think she should end it and find someone better no offence Justin

We becomes the best of numba

Posted at 5:38 AM on February 4, 2013

there will be so many rumor about them

justin.adele

Posted at 4:18 AM on February 4, 2013

the pic of instagram wasnt selena!
but i hope they back together

Nana@Nasir ^_^ (@NanaSelenator)

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 4, 2013

yahoo!!I was sooooooooooo happy right now!

Keira

Posted at 4:10 AM on February 4, 2013

She’s better off without him. Don’t get me wrong, he may be really sweet but he’s obviously way too immature at this point in his life to really focus on one girl. Selena should stay single for a while and then maybe think about dating a real man because the shift in dynamic could be really good for her:-)

xoxo

Posted at 1:34 AM on February 4, 2013

happpppppppppppppppppppppy jelena missssssssssssssssssss you

Kailua

Posted at 12:45 AM on February 4, 2013

I do hope that they are together. There so meant for each other. Jelena Forever.

mmmmmmpanera

Posted at 12:37 AM on February 4, 2013

A few question for all the beliebers: How does it make you feel when people hurt someone you love?Does it hurt you to see them being hurt? Now, imagine you’re Justin. How do you think it would make you feel to know that thousands of your fans are bashing the girl you love, causing her pain, because of you. How much more do you think it hurts him to know that she has to deal with all of that hate because of him? Do you care that you’re hurting him? Or is it more important for you to vent your jealousy than it is to spare his feelings?

Sarah

Posted at 12:18 AM on February 4, 2013

I’m sick of this BS

MaryD

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 3, 2013

Sup. Certainty of death, *small* chance of success… What are we waiting for?
Yeah but what a ride, and the memories, think of the memories. The only downer here is the negative vibes coming from those who can’t or are afraid to. To the vicarious I say, “Are you watching me now?”.

BieberMania

Posted at 3:31 AM on February 4, 2013

It seems like there is no way out of this ride. All we have to do is to pray for a small chance of success.

Babygirl

Posted at 11:52 PM on February 3, 2013

In my opinion I don’t think they should date bc .. Why does she think it will be any different than the last . Like the saying : fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me . Words or wisdom . If I was her .. I wouldn’t date him again no matter how attractive or handsome he is . Just think about that . I’ve never really likes Jelena .. Then I did .. Now I don’t ..but it whatever I could care less .. It’s not like he really notices his Beliebers in that way.. Yes I am a belieber , and I can still not like Jelena .. Don’t get me wrong I love them both as a person . But that doesn’t mean I have to like their decisions (:

Skates

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 4, 2013

The song wasn’t intended to trash the boy in the relationship. It was to show how mystic love works and you could fall head over heels in love with a bad boy, it may end either way, happy or sad! Justin also loves the song so I don’t really pick it up as a shading for him! Despite everything, if Selena took him back that really said something! They are deeply in love and are really meant to be! Selena does love him as much as he loves her! Do you know the word “tough love”, Selena did the best she could to show Justin that he has to do something about his life and it’s now time for him to show how much he has to change to make the relationships work. He personally has to change to a better person as he always says he would be! It takes a while, but hopefully not too long for Justin to realize that Selena can not wait forever for the change to come in!

Babygirl

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 4, 2013

Umm .. I ddnt post anything about a song in my comment .. And yes I have heard if tough love , tough love is when your tough on someone you love .. It doesn’t mean love is tough .. Which it is . But I they hurt you once what makes you think that they won’t do it again !!! Duh. !!!!!

Bieber fever

Posted at 11:35 PM on February 3, 2013

I am confused because I have seen things that have said that they weren’t together today!!😶😶

Bella

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 3, 2013

Biebs is spelled wrong. They put beibs instead lol

Anna S.

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 3, 2013

I really love them together, but I just want them happy. If they’re happier apart, then I support that. If they’re happier together, I’m really happy for them and want them to be together. I don’t think people should be pressuring them on doing anything because in the end, they should do what they want, and what they think is the best. I love you Selena and Justin!