Beyonce’s Super Bowl Outfit — See Her Sexy Leather ‘N Lace Get-Up

Sun, February 3, 2013 8:35pm EDT by 7 Comments
Beyonce Super Bowl Outfit
Invision/AP Images

Dane

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 4, 2013

I didn’t watch the Super Bowl at all. From all I have read/heard today. The entertainment was not good. Commercials, pre-game, and half-time. Glad I was cuddled up with my spouse watching a movie marathon of Rocky, lol.

Dannie

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 4, 2013

She and her girls looked very beautiful, but overall I was not blown away by the performance. Special effects, dazzling costumes,and dramatic scene changes stole the show- her performance – not so much. The most memorable Super Bowl half-time show to me was Prince!

Jen Ramirez

Posted at 5:24 AM on February 4, 2013

Diva she is not….look up the definition…..people overly use the word ….she looked good..but she can’t sing….she just randomly belted out words and didn’t sing a single full lyric……sad people are saying she rocked it don’t know a real performance ….

Ryan J Tan

Posted at 7:14 AM on February 5, 2013

She also shouts she is nothing like Mariah or Whitney who can sing!!! I hate how she hogged to stage when Kelly and Michelle were on! Their microphones were turned down!

Mira.rosa

Posted at 4:24 AM on February 4, 2013

That sucked , she should of sing wh the destinys child , bt she wanted to perform her songs, not sing she verily sang jst danced n yelled i dnt knw what , madonna n m.i.a did it better

clark kent

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 4, 2013

I lovedddddd this ,<3333

abe

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 3, 2013

I truelly believe she isn’t proud to be a black american.
is it because of her marriage to this chimp aka jay-z, folks?