Selena Gomez Spends The Night With Justin Bieber

FameFlynet

madz

Posted at 4:56 AM on July 7, 2013

Gosh!!! justin make up ur mind re u 2gether or nt { u re a confused person}

Yaz Maroe Anjum

Posted at 7:45 AM on April 21, 2013

She is just messing with him now I mean why should he take her back just like that?! She dissed him in her songs,twitter and making stupid little worthless quotes about him.
I’m just trying to say from my pov they shouldn’t be back together because just watch one in a month or so they’re probably gonna break up and one of them are going to be majorly hurt!

Blumebieliber

Posted at 5:28 AM on March 6, 2013

Hey! hope every jelenator is crossin’ their finger and also belivin’ dat Jb and Gomez will get back together.P.S Jelena iz da cutest couple luv ya

julia

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 23, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting. You can send Justin a message! AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

Saskia

Posted at 6:29 AM on February 14, 2013

WOW Selena does not want to see Justin anymore
Cool Selena you made the right chose cause if I were
You I wouldn’t see him anymore ether. Ps I am 10

lily

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 19, 2013

are selena gomez playing justin bieber????im so sorry for justin~

Amber

Posted at 7:50 PM on February 5, 2013

It’s there choice. I am a Belieber and I support his decison. So what ever he makes I will support him. I do love them both. So I’m ok with there decison.

Selenator4ever!!!!!

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 4, 2013

Hell Yea i think that they should they were sooo dam cute together!!

Sugar pops

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 3, 2013

I think they should get back together

emma

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 3, 2013

drama again!!!

Mary

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 3, 2013

Ok. This is getting out of hand. I think it’s just time to give this up. They’ve tried and tried and tried and TRIED and it just never works. I don’t think another time is going to finally make the difference. I feel terrible for him because he obviously misses her and wants her back, but REALLY. she’s done everything she can to show fans she’s over him. What’s with this?? Is she bipolar or something? Cuz she’s made it very clear she doesn’t want him. Best of luck to Justin. You can tell he’s happiest when he’s with her, and HELLO- have you not heard the new album? But I think he’s just gonna be heartbroken by another breakup.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 4, 2013

Who’s knows what really going on with these two maybe it him who has a split personality. A lot of people of talk to is he tired of being photolog and with the murder plot hes on edge he doesn’t know who he can trust and who he can not it tough going threw life even when you are normal it has to be double hard when you are famous.He needs a surport systrem that he had with Selena but when that was lost. He let go of the wheel get courages if you do not know what that. in life some times you let go of the wheel after my first break up I got to drink beer alot I use to do it every night of the week. until I almost kill my shelf until I met my boyfriend to day and haven’t left him. He was a two year old then me and been threw the same thing. My other boyfriend flet guility because he was witness and he didn’t like seen me that way he was even think about get back with me but That when a had a flip around change because of my new love. He was glad that he didn’t have to come back it to my life. I was glad that it take a tough leason to go threw before you really know what to do.

Oh and plus remeber when she said She wanted to start over with Justin as a new couple could this been her plan a long or did she Just need a ride to new york. Decide might as well but who know. Only time will tell

J Johnston

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 3, 2013

Lord Please say it’s not so. Another round of nothing but those two in the news it’s getting to the point that you can not find articles about other actors or actresses. Is Selena a drama freak, can she not hang with friends to be happy, it’s just Justin does she like all the crap. Get back to your work making movies and music. Please he going to drag you down again.

arandomgirl

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 3, 2013

To all the little stalker fans who are saying Selena is fake and only dated Justin for fame…….I’m pretty sure he knows her a hell of a lot better than you do and he told Oprah she’s one of the most GENUINE and big-hearted people in the world. And his mother LOVES her and says she’s good for him. Trust me, moms can spot a user from a mile away. She wouldn’t have been gushing about Selena on tv if Selena was a user.So grow the f up and lose the jealousy. That boy only ever looks happy when he’s with her. If you actually loved him, like you all claim to, you’d want him to be happy more than you would want to believe you have a shot at dating him.

Robert

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 3, 2013

I believe once you realize you are loved and will be taken care of, why the hell go through it alone

xoxo

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 3, 2013

justin and selena back together.

Victoria

Posted at 1:15 PM on February 3, 2013

Yay there getting back together:)

Jaesmyne

Posted at 1:15 PM on February 3, 2013

This picture is old. How long ago did they take this? A WHILE AGO! Sorry hollywoodlife, y’all just lost a fan. This website is annoying.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 3, 2013

Hit the link hit the link to 17Xonline hit it and you will see and report and this guy that said saw her was a ex retire LA police offecier..

jezoebel

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 3, 2013

Using a two-to-three month old pic does not prove anything. Either you have proof they’re together agin or not. Otherwise, leave them alone.

Marlene

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 3, 2013

This is not selena gomez this is her cousin priscilla you can see on her Instagram picture that she was wearing the same pink sneakers in the same day !!!!! Not selena her cousin !

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 7:10 PM on February 4, 2013

Then why did multple witness say it was her plus right before this stories of them coming back together He goes my fans are F##king amazing I thought it could of been about the CD. But could it of been him thanking some of his fans because of this plus he was saw out with her at Young LA show in Los angles

shrooq