Beyoncé Denies Surrogate Mother Rumors: I’m Not That Vain

Fri, February 1, 2013 7:09pm EST by 31 Comments
Beyonce Surrogate
FameFlynet

appliance repair tampa

Posted at 3:54 PM on July 31, 2013

Excellent article. I will be experiencing many of these issues
as well..

best reviews professional manicure tools

Posted at 5:24 AM on July 31, 2013

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Gustavo

Posted at 4:41 AM on July 30, 2013

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why
throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Thanks!

best song ever one direction lyrics

Posted at 5:22 AM on July 25, 2013

Thanks for sharing such a good thought, piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it fully

Christal

Posted at 5:40 AM on July 23, 2013

Hi! Very useful hint on this article! It is the little
tweaks which result in the biggest shift. Very much appreciated!

Lisette

Posted at 12:41 PM on July 17, 2013

Hello could I quote a few of the information from this entry if I link back to you?

Thanks!

Elbert

Posted at 10:22 AM on June 25, 2013

I’m not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll
check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Many thanks!

Ally

Posted at 7:35 PM on April 25, 2013

I completely agree!

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 26, 2013

this proves NOTHING. she quite CLEARLY had a surrogate and anyone who believes otherwise should try to find a picture of her pregnant belly. I used to like her, now really despise her because of how she thinks she can pull something this ridiculous of
Youre right Beyonce, pregnancy is NOT something to joke about. So how about you practice what you preach and start with telling the truth.

Rey Leron

Posted at 2:21 AM on February 12, 2013

Yeah, not that vain. But closing the entire hospital floor probably is.

TyRonda Spence

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 11, 2013

Dear Beyonce, I don’t care what people say about you I will always love you for who you are! You are my one and only role model and inspiration. I pray to God we meet one day and you would carry me under your wing. I am 20 years old and I tld my whole family by the time I turn twenty five I will be famous because of and with Beyonce. I do sing and I have been singing since I was eight. I love you Beyonce and please keep me in your prayers.

carolyn arter

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 5, 2013

I didn’t believe she was pregnant the first time once I saw the collapsable stomach.

Sammi

Posted at 4:59 AM on February 5, 2013

This broad is really not a big factor,BUT MORE OF A BIG LIAR.now she claimed that in sept that she was six months,doing that countdown video, impossible,for any woman to be rolling on the ground at three months, on the late night show called jimmy fallon jumping around like she had ants in her oh thats right she doesnt wear underwear anyway the girl needs help mental help, and camel,tina solange and so on and so on//////////////

Laurie

Posted at 12:11 AM on February 4, 2013

Boy, from what I read here it seems there is a lot of racist…against WHITES! Why is it that it’s not alright to say anything against blacks, but boy the blacks sure can say bad things aginst the whites – seems to be a double standard going on here. Why is it alright to have the National Negro College Foundation, but dare not have a National White College Foundation, or Black Entertainment Television, but White Entertainment Television would be “racist”???

true talent

Posted at 11:38 PM on February 4, 2013

Oh yeah and none of my initial response is to say that there isn’t ignorance in all races. I have read some of the comments and many are totally ridiculous nonsensical statements. And they do not by far represent all black. They are simply individual opinions.

@hollywoodLIES

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 3, 2013

WHITE PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE ONES THAT OWN AND WRITE THIS BLOG, ARE FULL OF SH*T! ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE SHE WAS MARRIED BEFORE SHE HAD HER DAUGHTER? ARE YOU MAD THAT SHE WON’T GIVE YOU ANY “EXCLUSIVE” PICTURES OF BLUE? FACT IS, SHE IS AN ENTERTAINER AND THE ONLY THING SHE OWES THE PUBLIC IS GREAT MUSIC AND PERFORMANCES WHICH SHE DOES. EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR NAUGHT. BY THE WAY, IF SHE WERE THAT WHORE, I MUST POST EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE, BABY’S MAMA KIM KARDASHIAN THEN YOU WOULD BE ALL FOR HER AND HER DECISION NOT TO ALLOW HER CHILD TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED. BEYONCE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT, KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND CHILD AND F*CK THE HATERS!

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 26, 2013

the race card just discredited your opinion. Move along.

torimili

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 2, 2013

If she is pregnant, I don’t doubt she did so purposely to counter all the bad publicity from the first “pregnancy”. Like “see guys, I loved being pregnant so much I’m doing it again. Believe me now? *please believe me now*”

Ally

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 25, 2013

RIGHT!! ….. ROTFLMBO…..TOO FUNNY!!!

Hmm

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 2, 2013

people needa stop using the race card already, has -NOTHING- to do with color! and I also agree with trixie

ANNOYMOUS

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 2, 2013

SHE HAD THAT BABY BY A SURRIGATE MOM.,NEVER SEE THE KIDS FACE, ALWAYS COVERED UP.REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS ON THE LATE NIGHT SHOW AND THE PREGNANT PILLOW FELL DOWN TO HER KNEES.

true talent

Posted at 8:20 PM on February 4, 2013

curious how to you know that? where you there to watch her every move and did you see the surrogate mother. It is so creepy how much some many ppl know about her as tho they seen her born sleep an wake-up in the same bed as her. Can’t stand her but look for places to comment on her life negatively. It seems as if if you dis like her so much and anything she does you you would do your best to stay away from anything that has to do with her.
Beyonce is Awesome she has worked hard all her life to service and entertain the public and has gotten ver rich in the process. There are such a small amount of ppl that are blessed and their names will be known for ages and she is most certainly one of them. So admirable…

Molly Holly

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 2, 2013

What does it matter? I have to say, I don’t believe Beyonce on a lot of things, but beyond that, the woman has no importance in my life. I lost respect for you when you lip-synced at the inauguration, and you are trying to do everything you can since your career has been sliding downwards. PS she is not 31 she is 35. She is a wonderful artist but no offense put your shoes out to dry because B you are that vain. (You guys don’t remember she was laughing when Kanye dissed Taylor, although it was funny to a point.)

Guest

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 8, 2013

But she also called Taylor up on stage after so she could give her acceptance speech remember?

c'est moi

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 1, 2013

I don’t believe you BEYONCE……………

Trixie

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 1, 2013

SHE IS A VAIN NARCISSIST. SHE’S KIDDING NOBODY. HER HUSBAND IS A DRUG PUSHING THUG. GARBAGE THUG COUPLE LIKE THE OBAMAS.

Tricia

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 1, 2013

This is for Trixie. You are definetly a hot mess. Your comment are not only laughable but also ridiclous.

twp

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 1, 2013

Dont hate, just appreciate the beautiful Black couple in the the white house…so racist!!!

catherine

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 2, 2013

Heyhey trixie the word dumb is a good name for you.stop hating on
Black plp you need to get a life .all that bad stuff u talkin is crap.
Beyonce did have blue lvy. in as far as jay-z concerns you don’t know
him like that so shut your big mouth. get a life iand talk about yours.
Beyonce is the most beautiful dont be mad cuz u can’t have want she
haves.be happy for other plp that have a good life.because god got
something good for us all.you day will come too so be good to others

E

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 19, 2013

Stop watching Fox News, redneck.

Tru talent