‘American Idol’ Star Kayden Stephenson, 16: Next Justin Bieber?

Fri, February 1, 2013 10:42am EDT by 21 Comments
American Idol Kayden Stephenson
Courtesy of Fox

brittney williams

Posted at 11:08 PM on March 23, 2014

I love kayden with all my heart he is my life now I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooo much he is always on my mind 24 7 and I wish the best for him I love u kayden I watch ur vines every day no matter if they r the same ones I love them so much I feel in love with him the second I saw him I love u kayden

natalie

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 16, 2013

love this site. aperrently there is a way to cure kayden. HOPEFULLY there is so he can live a long happy amazing life

news article

Posted at 8:54 AM on February 11, 2013

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your effort

Marley Ellis

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 7, 2013

I LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Kayden with ALL of my heart!!!! I am like seriously his BIGGEST fan!!!!!! I started screaming when he was voted off! I was so MMMAADD at the judges! I want to Know his adress or something so I can Send him fan mail!!!!!!!

Ashley

Posted at 12:44 AM on July 11, 2013

If you go to fan mail.biz and request his address then they’ll put it up there….

Alexandria

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 6, 2013

He’s gone!!! :'(

Monica

Posted at 3:48 AM on February 6, 2013

The poll on top is bull i have to say i love him or else i think he is better then Justin and he isn’t there is only one Justin Bieber i don’t agree with either options given above as a choice i liked him

Susan Read

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 5, 2013

You give me Goose Bumps. My grandaughter Faith who is 13 now has C.F. and was so excited watching you preform. Faith also has the same treatments as you and vest too. Good Luck and sing your heart out for all that can’t. Faith is turning 13 in a couple of weeks so a Birthday message would certainly brighten her day not to mention make it so very special.
Keep it comin…you can do it….your tremendous
Nanny Sue

belieber

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 3, 2013

i dont know why people think everyone is going to be the nextt Justin Bieber. what if the people dont want to be the next Bieber they have a right to just be their selves.

Delena*love

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 2, 2013

after seeing this it makes me wanna watch american idol…..haven’t watch the show in years

Ashley

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 2, 2013

He’s 16? Wow i knew the generations were looking younger and younger but he looks like a 10 year old to me.

Hero

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 2, 2013

Cystic Fibrosis is known to stunt growth and delay puberty in most cases.

Jo

Posted at 2:13 AM on February 3, 2013

He has a sickness where his mucus get stuck and that sickness makes him look younger than he should.

Jessica

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 2, 2013

There’s only one Justin Bieber and thats Justin Bieber. No one will ever be ‘ The Next Justin Bieber’

Duy Bui

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 2, 2013

Good voice , but this song not for him .

Me

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 1, 2013

He goes to my school! :D He did awesome.

Marley Ellis

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 7, 2013

I LOOOVVEEEE HIM!!!!!!!! I wish I had his email adress or something so I could send him fan mail!!!!!!!! I am like his # 1 fan!!!!!!!!!!! I love him sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please respond if u could help me with the fan mail thing SOMEHOW…..I mean he DOES go to your school, PLEASE help! That would make me soooooooo happy! And if u think I am being a stalkery teen, I am not Im just 12. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS :) :) :) : ) <3 <3 < 3 <3I LOOVVVEEEE KAYDEN! And if u could tell him I LOVE him that would help! :)

Crystal

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 1, 2013

I thought that Kayden was cute and it’s amazing how much his singing voice sounds like his speaking voice. It’s hard to believe that he’s 16 years old but like he said it’s because of his illness. My friend says that the contestant pool needs someone like him and I agree.

arandomgirl

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 1, 2013

That kid is amazing. He’s gonna inspire a lot of people to appreciate every day and go for their dreams. If he makes it to the live shows, I might have to watch and I haven’t watched AI in a looooong time.

-belieber-