Taylor Swift Hides From Harry Styles At The NRJ Music Awards — Report

Thu, January 31, 2013 2:32pm EST by 9 Comments
Taylor Swift Harry Styles NRJ Awards
Fame Flynet

Audrey

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 7, 2013

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos

the xenia

Posted at 7:35 PM on April 20, 2013

What’s up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this good paragraph.

click here

Posted at 4:20 AM on February 24, 2013

I have been browsing online more than 2 hours
today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
web will be much more useful than ever before.

allison

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 7, 2013

That’s why he changed hotels when he heard she was staying at the same one.

Love1dforeva

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 4, 2013

Slut slut slut

RBE3/23/82

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 3, 2013

Back to the story(It’s based on a true one)

When I am listening to the music singing or somtimes shouting the pond ripple’s around me I got therioes but I don’t really feel like wtiting about that….I STARTED Taking a picture from Taylor swift’s speak now album the one where she is sitting on the rocks giving you just a little hint a little taste of that thick sexy thigh making you wonder what color them panties are and what type of panties…if you interested in one 30 year olds slightly perverveted fantasies that is but I don’t really feel like discussing that either.

Part of the reason it’s that picture is that it goes with the scenery the other reasons I hear other voices around me messing with my dick and even if it ain’t and I am just crazy Having a beatiful lady like that helps unwell truamatized man feel slightly better

RBE3/23/82

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 3, 2013

Anyway when I listen to music or think of certain things I get this tingly sensation doesn’t exactly come from love songs but I like them comes from songs with just a love of life in general for instance Mrs.Swift’s State Of Grace gives me the tinglies wich if you wanted too get all new agey it’s when you enter an ascended state and your third eye or penal gland starts kicking off dmt (the spirit moluecue that all life even rocks puts off) and dopamine.

Off topic but I think when taylor sing ohhh eye in that song holy ground it’s the sound buddhist and zen munks do to focus there shakras eye beinthe heart and the mind. head and heart head and heart but I am not taylor swift or a writer who took part of the compisition of the song so that would be speculative and wha I personaly perceive and interpret from the song (I being Ray the writer in this commentary while the ravens are going against the 49ers in the superbowl…my dick just shrank two sizes in the eyes of many of men with that statement.

I always kind of chuckle when I hear someone say act like a man. I can’t help to think you act like a man and do and say things that you do not like doing to appear like a man or manly while Ray is the man that Ray feels like being wich is alot more manly the acting manly for manlinessessake if you stopped to think about but……what do I know? I am just a RAY

RBE3/23/82

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 3, 2013

I feel like telling slightly fabricated stories to (even though this one is slightly more true then the stories on Taylor Swift that you find on these kinds of places)….sometimes life is stranger then fiction and taylor swift is even apart of it.WANT TO HEAR? HERE it go.

allison

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 1, 2013

Ugh! Pulease. He is the one who didn’t want to see her in London. Get over it!!