Selena Gomez Threw Away Justin Bieber’s Presents To Her After Split

Thu, January 31, 2013 9:56pm EDT by 143 Comments
Selena Gomez Threw Away Justin Bieber Gifts
FameFlynet

We becomes the best of Friend (we don't wanna never end) numba

Posted at 8:42 AM on February 1, 2013

who are those So call source that know about them? other then that Selena G don’t even speak about her relationship with Justin B like that rather they are still together or not together just Glad that she don’t even speak about it

h3h3

Posted at 8:30 AM on February 1, 2013

biber mania that comment that you wrote it meant for love he gaved everything from his heart not gifts and things like that

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 8:12 AM on February 1, 2013

If this is true, he should collect the gifts and give them to Barbara the model-now that would be sweet revange.

Cat

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 1, 2013

@Ivan Cardona
That would be something I would LOOOOVE to see. lol.

you

Posted at 7:10 AM on February 1, 2013

she better stay away from bieber,bieber needs a good girl , not a famewhore

Izzy

Posted at 4:55 AM on February 1, 2013

lol I doubt this is true.HOLLYWOOD life is FAN FICTION site guys,no reliable source to selena would say sh*t to this site

MaryD

Posted at 4:47 AM on February 1, 2013

Sup Social Media Junkies.
Rules of engagement:
Once you put it out there, you can never take it back.
Ninety nine percent of what you read is a lie.
Ignore the haters. They can’t help themselves.
Are you rolling your eyes? I don’t care. You can thank me tomorrow.

BieberMania

Posted at 2:58 AM on February 1, 2013

Its looks like an answer to his line “I gave you everything,baby, everything i had to give”.

life

Posted at 2:29 AM on February 1, 2013

rumor how you no she throw away,you see she throwing away??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lola

Posted at 1:52 AM on February 1, 2013

Fake i know its fake.

Samantha smiths (@SmithsSamantha)

Posted at 1:30 AM on February 1, 2013

i love his sexy face yeah i can admit iam flirting with justin

I hate holly wood life

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 1, 2013

Well did she throw half of her career away? It was a gift from him too…

Ehh ?

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 1, 2013

How ?? When she was famous WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before anyone knew about Justin. She was already on TV when she was 6 or 7. She had fame before him and she’s gonna have fame long after him. #JustStop

Fahad

Posted at 8:31 AM on February 1, 2013

nah that wasnt a gift .. she works hard ;)

boohooboohoo

Posted at 9:32 AM on February 1, 2013

OMG so true. She is now famous for breaking up with Justin. And some autotune music. And a movie where the hardest acting part was trying to show as much cleavage as the other girls.

hey hey

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 1, 2013

You are so right.

alex

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 31, 2013

another fabicated crap by this website. unless theres pictures i won’t believe any crap this website says.

Victoria

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 31, 2013

I think it’s great that Selena is moving on. And yes, getting rid of items that remind her about Justin is healthy & I would encourage her to do that if that’s what it takes for her to move on & heal. Justin was like her first love & her longest relationship. Of course she’s hurting but life has to move on & she knows that. She’s being responsible & sensible with her carrier moves as of late & that’s good. Cut her some slack people. Her then boyfriend had cheated on her & was probaby acting a little uncaring due to the influences of the friends he was hanging out with at that time. I feel bad for them both. The entertainment industry is intense & Justin has pressure from his producers & team to just be single for now so that must have had some effect on Justins & Selenas’ relationship.

trent

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 31, 2013

wow thats the most mature comment i have read. lol it shows your not a belieber or a directioner or whatever these fanboys call themselves. but good comment.

BieberMania

Posted at 1:24 AM on February 1, 2013

To be completely honest. He wasn’t cheating on her, unless doing his job and being friendly to the fans is considering cheating. And she was firing back at him with cheap and bitter stuff via twitter. Other than that you are right.

Fahad

Posted at 8:33 AM on February 1, 2013

wow sending sexual messages to a girl is not cheating right ? ;) because he is justin?
but if you found out that your BF did that you’ll cry and break up and u’ll say he’s cheating
SAME THING ? she’s human .. she has feeling

abe

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 31, 2013

kids like BeeWeeJustin are OUT!!

mezmreyes

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 31, 2013

Wrong! I’m older and even I know he is talented.

hi

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 31, 2013

fake lol this just a rumour dw guys

Swiftenators (@Swiftenators)

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 31, 2013

The thing about diehard fans, especially when it comes to Beliebers, is that they are so deluded that they don’t want to believe anything bad about their boy. It would be trying to persuade a religious person not to believe in their religion or god. They are ignorant of the truth. Now if there’s gossip about Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift, people will instantly believe it without question. I’m a guy and even I think that’s sexist towards the girls

mezmreyes

Posted at 11:24 PM on January 31, 2013

yes, and you sound like a hater actually. Trust me, if there was any logical “proof” or even anything believable that Justin as a bad guy, I’d be the first to tell him to smarten up. but none is believable, seriously. just think about it….Barbara – would she really get pissed at selena the way she did if there was any truth…no, she was pissed because selena caused drama over nothing, and it affected her and her bf, if it was true, she would be way more silent about the situation. She viewed Selena as an unfounded jelous gf. thisMilyn chick…well, honestly, first of all, Justin, being in the position that he is, with the money he has, do you really think he is going to go pick up weed himself if he was doing it? lol right….they would come to him….personally, I’m Canadian, we don’t have the misconceptions Americans have about weed, so I don’t really care if he’s try it, who hasn’t (no I don’t smoke but I certainly don’t think of it negative, if liquor is legal, its no worse), but he would not have gone to get it himself, so that is the first thing wrong with that piece of gossip. And there is lots more. HOWEVER, I am not saying i don’t understand where Selena is coming from, hell if I was dating a guy that popular, that could get absolutely any woman he wanted, and not even in his own age group, hell, its intimidating, especially with all the rumours and gossip, you got to check it out!….I just think she’s wrong…and I would say if I thought there was any truth to it, and honestly…she kinda acts like a drama queen sometimes. She “TALKS” mature sometimes, but she kinda doesn’t act it. don’t get me wrong, I like them together, she just needs to get a backbone and trust him a little, not be a fool, check stuff out, but not listen to her friends that have never had a guy love them before – at least be open to thinking for herself, and going with her gut.

Skates

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 31, 2013

I don’t even think you understand the history behind everything in their lovelife. As far as I know, Barbie was in contact with Justin through twitter even way before this incident, 2011, she even sent out a re-tweet and quoted that they will be great couple together as cited by a fan! What does that sound to you? Lol! I wouldn’t be surprised if Selena got upset! Barbie was advertising about The Lion King Show with a heart all over tweeter! She’s a model, I believe that she is in an open relationship that’s why she accepted the offer to go out with him even if she knew that he had a girlfriend! The outcome was expected and she jumped into it anyways for the fame obviously since she’s been so visible even after, giving people misconceptions that she was hooking up with Justin in Miami! I think Justin did the move to make Selena jealous! I don’t even think that was the issue, I think it was more than that! There have been too many rumours about Justin hooking up with random girls when he is high! He obviously was stoned as well during the tour and in parties! I think that was the major problem. Until he cleans up his act, I don’t think there will be any progress on his part in getting Selena back!

cat

Posted at 9:46 AM on February 1, 2013

I think mezmreyes is right.

arandomgirl

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 1, 2013

You honestly believe Barbara was pissed? Please, she milked that situation for all it was worth. She’s the one who brought it all back up after everyone had stopped talking about it. She did everything she could to link his name to hers and the publicity has done a LOT for her career. As for the rest, we have no idea what went on in their relationship. As much as you may want them to, they don’t pour their hearts out to their fans on twitter like Miley does. They are not your friends; they don’t share the details of their personal lives with you. You believe he’s the perfect boyfriend because you want to believe he’s the perfect boyfriend. Quite frankly, his recent behavior makes him look like a giant douche to an outside observer. I used to think he was a great guy who handled the fame and pressure really well. Not so much anymore. I think he’s talented, but could definitely benefit from some voice training. I don’t hate him, but I’ve seen much better.

Fahad

Posted at 8:34 AM on February 1, 2013

so TRUE

Shameme Adams

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 31, 2013

I ment anything!!, typing too quick!, LOL. #CampaignForShamemeAdamsToMeetJustinBieber!.

Shameme Adams

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 31, 2013

I agree with Me (the poster below me), he gave her bloomin everything!, whenever I saw them together it always seemed like he was more into her and was trying hard to make it work than the other way around. Oh God no, it’s a cruel thing to do. I personally am a real gift-giver and I would be hurt to know she had some this but never mind, he will find someone (me? #NeverSayNever) who will treasure anything he get’s them, with all his money you know what I’de want?, a tiny teddy that I could cuddle when he wasn’t around!, it’s true!!….you can stop laughing now!, LOL. But I am a sick girl and I’m on my own mission-to meet him!, he has helped get me through some hard times and he doesn’t even know I exist!!. I had some bad news today, some guys I thought might help didn’t but JB would just say I need to #BELIEVE! and I do!. Peeps join Fb group ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!, make it go viral, do anythign to try and help!. I know there is someone great out there for him!. Shameme x

Salimata

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 31, 2013

Good for Selena. i think its nice that she got over a relationship this well. i wish i could get over mine this quickly

Me

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 31, 2013

How did he treat her bad? He didn’t, he gave her everything. Tried to make it work. Selena can throw all the gifts away, who cares but Justin did care.

Vgnv

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 31, 2013

It’s not cruel to get rid of you exes stuff. I just think its cruel her rubbing it in to other people’s faces. We all know she broke up with him not because he treated her badly but because after shooting spring breakers she decided Justin was too young for her and she neede an older man

jasmin vazquez

Posted at 10:17 PM on January 31, 2013

i meant it must cost alot

jasmin vazquez

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 31, 2013

what about the j ring. and the hand bag. she shouldn’t trow that away. it cost alot

kelly

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 31, 2013

Sorry, I meant to say if Selena is throwing all of the gifts away.

kelly

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 31, 2013

If this report is true and Selena throwing all of the gifts Justin gave her, then he must have really screwed her over.