Rita Ora: I Want To ‘Shoot’ Rob Kardashian & ‘Shag’ Robert Pattinson

Thu, January 31, 2013 6:32pm EDT by 19 Comments
Rita Ora Robert Pattinson Rob Kardashian
FameFlyNet

john

Posted at 3:18 PM on September 8, 2013

I would love to seduce rita. Sit her on my bed. Slowly undress her. Kiss her neck. Put our tounges in each others mouth. Caress her breasts. Slowly lay her down. Suck on her breasts. Slide her panties off. Lick her sweet pussy. Make her cum. Then get on top of her. Spread her legs wide open. Slide my cock in her wet cherry popping pussy and make her orgasam again. and again. Rita please can I make love to u. Iam just a nnormal guy with no chance of meeting u unless u prove to different from all other celebs and give me a chance with u. I want u. Think your beautiful.

keywords

Posted at 9:10 AM on April 9, 2013

I’m intrigued and also considering what you will be talking about the following

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 9:47 AM on March 17, 2013

Sorry Rita ,Rob will find better. He is good looking . Your lost .

kristalharmony1

Posted at 7:26 PM on March 4, 2013

wow she is really unattractive…,…Rob, although at the moment you can lose a bit of weight, you can do so much better. She sounds like a biatch anyways,

Well well

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 24, 2013

WANDA!!!! Really, it showed his whole toolbox? I understood he didn’t want to go full frontal for Cosmopolis. He told the director “it’s not going to happen.” Not doubting your word, just surprised.

Wanda

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 21, 2013

I saw a movie Rob did before Twilight were he was naked in front of a mirror. He’s not working with much down there, but as long as he knows how to use it, why not

seinna

Posted at 2:27 AM on February 10, 2013

Rob is super sexy who wouldnt want to shag him

bailey nicole mckintyre

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 4, 2013

I’m still wondering whose baby that is and if she is really even pregnant… now Rita Ora wants to f$@k him too. My question is what is Kristen going to do when they start the sequel to Snow White?

Wanda

Posted at 11:02 AM on February 21, 2013

Who said Kristen was involved in the next Snow white and the Huntsman? I heard they were gonna base the next one around the Huntsman. I don’t think Rupert is even directing the next one anyway. Does anyone know the latest scoop on this? Let me know

Catherine

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 3, 2013

Robert & Kristen are STILL together – visit my blog and I’ll PROVE it to you. :) Every time you click into these “Robsten” articles – makes these gossip rags a few pennies and just happens to hurt you at the same time because of YOUR “real feeling” Twilight obsession. That is the ONLY reason we are continuing to see this stuff. Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is STILL driving you crazy – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

Met Rita Ora

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 1, 2013

I met Rita Ora she’s a sweetheart, and very very talented. you people should stop judging her from what you’ve heard. just because she made one comment doesn’t mean she’s up to destroy everything.

Ellenj55

Posted at 7:35 AM on February 1, 2013

This is a non story.

rob&kris

Posted at 5:49 AM on February 1, 2013

rob pattinson for kristen stewart

trailer

Posted at 5:34 AM on February 1, 2013

rita you look like a skank

wendy

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 1, 2013

Robert pattinson is cute and sexy . I would just love to talk to him for hours . he seems to be a very interesting person .

hot Rob

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 31, 2013

Rob is super hot ,love him !

Lena

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 31, 2013

Well that is a dream of millions of women

ROBSTEN foreva

Posted at 7:54 PM on January 31, 2013

Why the heck is she doing this it’s just the craziest thing I think any celeb wants to do! Why? That’s my question why? Is she doing this?!

We becomes the best of Friend (we don't wanna never end) numba

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 31, 2013

some people knew that she had dated Rob Kardashian like she said thing didn’t work out & she’s moving on with her life to find the Next Men of her