The stunning star belted it out for the event, proving to the world that those pipes are for real! The star sounded fierce and wore an equally smokin’ ‘do to accompany the performace–do YOU love the look? Sound off below!
How To Recreate Beyoncé’s Big Curls
If you love Beyoncé’s hairstyle, the look can be easily recreated with the right type of hot tool and a few styling products. A larger barrel curling iron like Remington CI5238 Instant Curls Ceramic Hair Curling Iron, 1 1/2 Inches is the perfect tool for the task. This instant curling iron delivers high ceramic heat and protects against damage. it provides smooth, shiny, long-lasting curls with less damage.
To create this look, just follow these easy steps:
1. Apply a volumizing spray to hair and blow dry with a large round brush.
2. Right above your forehead, roll a large section of hair around three fingers until you reach the scalp. Pin the curl there, leaving it upright. Roll another curl directly behind the first and continue until you have a row on top of your head.
3. Spritz hairspray onto remaining hair sections and curl using the Remington curling iron.
4. Brush out the curls with your fingers and apply a little styling serum to loosen up the look.
5. Backcomb through sides and back to create fullness.
6. Release top pincurls and run fingers through hair one last time for added volume.
7. Create a deep side part on the left side of your head.
8. Pin the left side back using bobbi pins to hold in place.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Beyoncé’s big curls? Vote below!
– Jennifer Tzeses
- Beyonce Sings The National Anthem At 2013 Inauguration — WATCH
- Beyonce Sings National Anthem In Glam Gown At The Inauguration
- Beyonce’s Inauguration Performance Jewelry — Wears Over $2.5 Million In Emeralds