Rihanna Warns Chris Brown: If You Mess Up Again, You Will Lose Me

Wed, January 30, 2013 6:00pm EDT by 60 Comments
Rihanna Rolling Stone
Courtesy of Rolling Stone Magazine

insanity workout video

Posted at 1:53 AM on January 26, 2014

A person essentially lend a hand to make seriously posts I might state.
That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to
now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary.

Excellent task!

how to stop panic attacks naturally

Posted at 8:43 PM on August 5, 2013

What’s up, after reading this remarkable post i am too cheerful to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

Martha

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 13, 2013

Rihanna is also human mina i say do whats best for u girl.

Blondy

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 2, 2013

Chris Brown and Rhianna are young and should live their lives as they please! I would rather Rihanna pull her clothes off now while she is young, beautiful and sexy. No one wants to look at old women in their 50′s and 60′s pulling their clothes off. The entertainment business is fickled. You have to get it all while you are young!

Nycole

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 10, 2013

I agree if you dont live your life now, who will, ya know?

Blondy

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 2, 2013

Chris Brown and Rhianna are young and should live their lives as they please! I would rather Rihanna pull her clothes off now while she is young, beautiful and sexy. No one wants to look at old women in their 50’s and 60’s pulling their clothes off. The entertainment business is fickled. You have to get it all why you are young!

anonymous313

Posted at 11:40 PM on January 31, 2013

Rihanna really needs to get a grip on reality. Sometimes, losing something that causes you to age, worry and to cry is the best thing for you. Too much negative has happened between Brown and Rihanna for them to ever try and make it as a couple, unless they both do drug treatment and get therapy. I think a separation apart would not be a bad idea while they are sorting things out.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:26 AM on February 1, 2013

@anonymous 313
The only person that needs a grip on reality is YOU. If RIH chooses to be with CB it is her mistake to learn isn’t that what she said in the interview? Let her LIVE and LEARN the unfortunate part of being a CELEB is that she has to live and learn in the eyes of JUDGMENTAL people like YOU. RIH don’t need rehab she smokes WEED and have already been through therapy which she told OPRAH during her interview. Once again these entertainers PERSONAL LIVES have nothing to do with you. What you need to do is appreciate their work as an ARTIST and wish them the best in their lives.

Kiki

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 31, 2013

@ Duncan you stated
@KIKI
Do me a favor change that mugshot you look like a clown and most of all sound like one. The excessive makeup you have on makes you look like a cheap prostitute. You are worried about the interview of him claiming RIH where is the interview of him claiming KT when he was with her for 18 months? You need to take several seats take of that cheap a** makeup GO BACK TO SCHOOL with your ILLITERATE a** and get off HOLLYWOOD LIFE. You can forward this message to the rest of the #JUMPOFFS crew for me please.

My Response: who the fck do you think you are as bytch you don’t own these blogs you seriously need to get a life as you’re like a physcopath lol i will continue to say what i like whenever i like .Don’t be on here tryna diss my looks cus i can guarantee i look way better then you could ever look in every department.
And i never said i was worried (think ur the ones that worried) i simply asked where Brezzy interview at, so bychhhhhhhh dont get mad cus you know brezzy aint gonna say shid. Grammys and his new album coming out soon…
you deluded picky dry headed hoe *ss triffin bytch
mean while Kae still resides at the Condo loooooooooooool

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 31, 2013

@KIKI
You are so #BASIC that only my post that you re-post the spelling is good. I am just trying to help you out don’t get mad. THE TRUTH HURTS HUH?? LMAO Sorry you do look like a cheap prostitute and you are illiterate. My head is dry are you sure about that? Let’s say it is what is the difference you still look like a cheap prostitute and you are still illiterate, and I simply asked you a question too. WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW OF HIM CLAIMING KT??? WHERE ARE THE PIC’S OF HIM BOOED UP WITH KT SINCE OCTOBER 2012?? Go and find that so HL can get a new story. Until then STAY MAD B****. RIHNAVY!!!!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 31, 2013

@KIKI
BTW Where is KT going to go?? That’s what #JUMPOFFS do they stay close so they can wax it off for gas money you should know. Go ask your girl KT what RIHANNA’S CAKE taste like. ROTFL LMAO….

Kiki

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 31, 2013

@ duncan Kae stays at the condo cus chris wants her there as i am sure if really needed she would have places to go,When the grammys is done and chris has finished his new album and Rihoe throws another hissy fit on instagram bytchhhh jus remember Kiki told you so lol

Kiki

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 31, 2013

@ Duncan
one would of thought that you done already knew what Riri cake taste like lol

Kiki

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 31, 2013

Duncan you’re the basic bytch so I find it comical that you refer to me as one you can try and diss me all you like on here cus I know, you know that I look way better then you so stop deluding yourself.
Kae and Chris are jus friends again at this present moment and I have never claimed no different, Your so damn deluded its hilarious as you really think that Chris is not still sleeping with Kae, and not everytime chris and Kae spend time together its made public which is why nobody is non the wiser regarding there situation. I keep telling you chris has the upper hand as Kae aint going nowhere and by the way why was chris at his condo 2 days ago lol

alot of ppl are speculating about this that and the other, so if chris well and truly wanted to set the record straight about his and Riri relationship,he would of done so or will do so,so until them hush your mouth RETARD!.

H

Posted at 9:38 AM on January 31, 2013

Rihanna and Chris are my two favorite singers (BIG FAN) but I really think that IF Chris harms her this time, she should really just move on . ……….

We becomes the best of Friend (we don't wanna never end) numba

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 31, 2013

@ H Amen to that U are right.

perry

Posted at 3:40 PM on February 2, 2013

All like now he’s still harming her because he’s still sleeping with KT. lol