Rihanna Admits Chris Brown Is Changed After Beating

Wed, January 30, 2013 11:57am EDT by 23 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown
Courtesy Of Rolling Stone, FameFlynet

anonymous313

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 31, 2013

Rihanna is wrong for constantly talking her relationship problems with Brown in the media or instagram. I think that is a sure way for her relationship with Brown to end. On one hand, he feels bad about beating her up in the past, but on the other hand he just wants to move on from that awful time. But, Rihanna wants to continue discussing this openly, which makes Brown appear in a bad light and has people hating. If Rihanna is still having issues around the beating, why not talk privately about in couple therapy. Why have her love affair with Brown; an open book for all the world to see and judge him as the bad guy. Now, it takes two to tango and some of this is Chris. Both need to own their role in this fiasco and own it. Also, Rihanna is not earning points with Brown singing duet ” No body’s business, then discussing her issues with Brown to the media. It’s too public and bound to end badly. Rihanna is a pot head and makes bad decisions and Chris Brown (also on drugs) appears troubled. It’s like the blind leading the blind. And you know what happened to the blind one that followed. “He fell off the cliff”

nikkol

Posted at 6:31 AM on February 1, 2013

LMAO… You are so right though . They both just need to work on themselves first

nikkol

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 31, 2013

I don’t know why I but I want Chris with Kae !!! My opinion she is a better fit for him !!

perry

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 31, 2013

This article was written before the fight with Frank Ocean, right?

Kiki

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 31, 2013

@ perry
i’m not sure but if i find out i let u know

Nupba Nevea End

Posted at 3:37 AM on January 31, 2013

@ least she is happy and Nice interview answer

Kiki

Posted at 9:29 PM on January 30, 2013

Well Chris has been in Kae presence yest, as there is a pic showing of him outside his condo wearing a plaster cast on his hand

nikkol

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 30, 2013

So he was at her house ?? I thought I was the only one who saw that . lol

Kiki

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 31, 2013

@nikkol it’s true

Nupba Nevea End

Posted at 3:36 AM on January 31, 2013

yeah that is True and I saw that pic somewhere else

barbara

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 30, 2013

I read some of what she said, in the Rolling STONE, and it was nothing about Chris making to many mistakes, she talk about news and tabloids judging him everytime!! something invoving him thier quik to go against him!! right or wrong! which is so true!! Rihanna was.totally , defending Chris100%, She said nothing about leaving Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Duh!

nikkol

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 30, 2013

This to me doesn’t necessarily say they are back together it’s saying that she is happy with what they have so she can be talking about a friendship too. I hope they aren’t together honestly because it seems like Chris still has a lot of growing up to do not negatively or anything but they just are too much. Both have a lot of growing up to do !!

Narinebreezy

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 30, 2013

Ain’t nobody’s bussiness
I love chris hi deserves some love in his life

meme

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 30, 2013

Rihanna!! It’s nobodys bidness but you and your baby remember?? So keep it to your damn self!! Lol. This girl never practice what she preaches…I never once blamed chris for what he is…chris is not the monster! Rihanna is the monster! You are so right happy45…only the dumb and deluded ones would blame chris for everything…this girl rihanna is the devil behind her fake bible…she wants to blame chris,kerreuche, the media and all of us for everything..when she knows damn well all the drama in her life she causes it to happen…there’s nobody else to blame except for HER!! Poor chris brown.

Kiki

Posted at 2:39 PM on January 30, 2013

HL have you done not just posted two other blogs basically stating the same given facts duh!
we’ve heard Riri declare her love for chris untold times already now lets hear Chris’s

Ashlee

Posted at 9:24 AM on January 31, 2013

@kiki- when has he ever declared his love for karate? I’m sure when he does an interview and they ask about her he’ll let it be known just as she has. DON’T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Kiki

Posted at 9:18 PM on January 31, 2013

@Ashlee on the video that he upload when he broke up with Kae
i’ll be awaiting chris video

Tina

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 30, 2013

chris has changed a lot, and he is shown fighting with Frank hahaha

Really?

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 30, 2013

Until I hear what really happened from all sides, I’ll reserve judgment with regards to the altercation with Frank. You should too…

happypat45

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 30, 2013

Granted, he was wrong for beating her up, but she has to take some blame too. I would’ve to put myself in his shoes. If my girlfriend was hitting me over the head with a stiletto and throwing my stuff out the car on top of that, I would probably lose my cool too. That probably caused some temporary brain damage.

R.S

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 30, 2013

I adore Rih so I’m happy when she’s happy,when she was back with with chris I just surprised and felt nothing but happiness

cindy

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 30, 2013

This young man is human. I believe in second chances. She might be right. He deserves a chance.

Neicea

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 30, 2013

Chris does deserve a 2nd chance, and if Rihanna wants to be with him that’s her choice. The more people push for them to be apart,the more they will want to be together.