‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Alison’s Baby Daddy Goes On The ‘War Path’

Wed, January 30, 2013 2:42pm EST by 26 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Alison Pregnant
Courtesy of ABC Family (2)

sexy almost evil

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 8, 2013

Mona is playing the game very well. But wait until Alison’s twin sister Courtney who has been locked up in a mental asylum comes into the picture. Then the story will take an all new turn.

PLL Luver

Posted at 7:59 PM on April 1, 2013

I don’t think that Alison was with Wilden it is just too weird and I bet that soon we will find out that is wasn’t him so don’t trust that it is because they like turning around strange and unexpected corners.

Aria

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 31, 2013

My “A team” is in like a pattern A: Alison (leader) T: Toby (wants to keep spencer safe) E: Ezra (blackmailed into it to keep his relationship secret) A: Aria (same a Ezra, and you may think why her?? In season 3 Halloween episode she wrote an A that looked a lot like A’s signature and in season 2 the group voted that aria was the best liar) M: Mona (Mona would do anything Ali would say)

Kya

Posted at 12:42 PM on April 8, 2013

Yeaaaaaah! I remember that when she wrote her name like that.

Carley

Posted at 2:22 AM on February 11, 2013

I think that the blonde girl in the red coat who was watching the mini A’s could be CeCe or Meredith. But my ‘A’ team is Toby,Mona,bryon,melissa,Meredith,Jenna&wilden. But why would bryon be trying to hurt his own daughter? And we know he can be edgey so maybe he could have something to do with it. And also melissa-why would she hurt Spencer but then again they don’t get on,but she was the last person to see Ali. My theory is,bryon spoke to Ali,Melissa saw her, but Ali went to find wilden, who killed her Cruz Ali was carrying his baby and didn’t want anyone to know nor find out before her belly started to show. Also maybe detective wilden planned to kill her if she spoke about it. – because in an autopsy Emily said that if she was a few weeks it wouldn’t show up. So he knew if he killed her later in a few months it would come up in a autopsy. Anyway their my theories. And Spencer will lean on wren,just my guess as he always pops up when Spence is upset.

angel

Posted at 6:07 AM on February 3, 2013

jenna, mona, toby, lucas, melissa, byron and wilden are part of the A team.LOL

angel

Posted at 6:06 AM on February 3, 2013

I think of all people Meredith cant be part of the A team because she’s a teacher! I mean the age gap she can’t possibly be close to Mona or Toby unless they’re blood related or have been friends in the sanitarium or in juvie….no not meredith…but paige I can’t figure her out

aheavens0angel

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 3, 2013

Meredith could be part of the A team because she is about the same age as Wilden. So angel to count her out because of age is crazy. She was about the same age as Ezra, and Ian was before he got shot on the show, and Garrett. So you really can’t count her out just because she is a teacher and older. She is suppose to be younger then Emma and that is why Byron strayed!

aheavens0angel

Posted at 2:47 PM on February 2, 2013

I still think that they are going to follow suit like in the book and have the twin sister come to life. I mean why else would they have shown that scene where the hand was coming out of the dirt where the gazebo was suppose to be built in Ali’s back yard?

Prettylittlegenuis

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 2, 2013

Alright alright, I’ve read the comments & some of your theory’s are great but some don’t make sense cuz..u gotta remember “A” is a character that was in the beginning of season 1 & a recurring character throughout so characters that showed. Up season 2/3 are NOT The main A. They might be working for A but there not Main A. & when Mona was found being A & she was talking to spencer in the car.. Spencer said “So wahts the plan? I mean A always has a plan” Mona then said “Yes SHE!! Does” meaning a guy can’t be the main A. So for all who think Ezra is main A PFTT rethink that. I’m not saying all the guys can’t be in the A TEAM! Cuz obvious Toby was I’m just saying the main A has to be a girl. & Meredith wasn’t a recurring character yes she showed up in the beginning but she’s not recurring. & Melissa yes she showed up season 1 & 2 but completely disappeared season 3 . Meaning she’s not recurring throughout. & Lucas is never. Maya cant be.Wren can’t be. Caleb can’t be THE MAIN A. Anyways I’m just clearing some facts out. So perhaps some o u change your theory

AquaGirl

Posted at 5:27 AM on February 2, 2013

my bet on who spencer finds to lean on is the hot club president?secretary? who conducted the quiz-off between spencer & mona…

Breaunna

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 31, 2013

That’s just my thoughts. Like you said WHEN ali got her involved. I definitely believe she has motive. I also think that the writers want us to think Melissa is in fact A, but it could possibly be a curve ball.

Dawn Monopoli

Posted at 8:08 PM on January 31, 2013

it always leads up to melissa. the last to see her was mellisa. since ali and ian hooked up it was probably ians. since byron had that talk with ali the last person we see is well mellisa.

Breaunna Booker

Posted at 6:00 PM on January 31, 2013

So I don’t exactly know what I think. But my A team definitely consists of paige, Lucas, detective wilden, cece, Melissa, Toby, Mona, and Meredith. I say Meredith because she has a good reason to hate Ali, ali messed up her relationship with arias dad. I say cece because I think ali actually looked up to her and wanted to be like her. And cece didn’t want a mini me that’s why I think she has motive. I also think that the writers of the show want us to think detective wilden is the father but the actual person may just be right in our faces.

Dawn Monopoli

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 31, 2013

meredith is not part of the A team. merediths was not even part of it except for that ali got her involved.

aheavens0angel

Posted at 5:58 PM on January 31, 2013

I read some of your theories, but you don’t need a lot of money for an abortion. I believe I heard they are under 1,000 dollars and she was.asking for what was it? 22,000 or more, gee I can’t remember now. Lol

housewifeinwonderland

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 31, 2013

Spencer and Andrew ;)

cherie

Posted at 6:36 AM on January 31, 2013

As well as I have a feeling that A key was planted for the liars to find because toby and mona were talking about a plan and toby said it was to soon so we will see how that pans out hopefully its not something that makes the liars look guilty they have a habit of doing that

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 31, 2013

I could definitely see “A” planting a trap for the girls.

cherie

Posted at 6:33 AM on January 31, 2013

I am so confused about paige and her motives now because as in last weeks episode she was terrified of leaving the house and was set on working with caleb to help take town A for emily but now shes in a BAR with A strange GIRl and FLIRTING hmm seems like a total 360 to me from her previous scenes and remember Mona said they need to know SHES in charge who is she exactly well I am adding miss paige back in to that suspect pool considering she had major motive to want ali dead

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 31, 2013

Paige is definitely a weird one…

Natasha

Posted at 12:11 AM on January 31, 2013

I think I just figured out why Alison was blackmailing Byron for all that money.. to pay for an abortion!! Because as she said, Walden would kill if he ever found out about the baby

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 31, 2013

Good thinking!

Willow:D

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 21, 2013

I didnt think of that:L come to think of it, that might actually be right!

rebelawais

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 30, 2013

If you think Troy`s story is incredible…, a month-ago my mum basically also broght in ?5882 just sitting there from there house and they’re buddy’s step-sister`s neighbour did this for eight months and got paid more than ?5882 part time at there computer. applie the guide on this address… fly38.ℂom

bubbles

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 30, 2013

go learn how to write properly