Kim Kardashian Reveals: I Won’t Show My Baby On Reality TV

Wed, January 30, 2013 10:20am EDT by 8 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby TV
FameFlynet, Courtesy of ABC

When Kim and sister Kourtney Kardashian stopped by ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live,’ the mom-to-be announced that she and Kanye don’t want their baby on TV until he or she is old enough to decide! Do you think they’ll go through with it? Watch Kim’s confession!

Kim Kardashian‘s life has played out in front of the reality TV cameras for nearly six years, but it looks like the biggest moment in her life so far won’t make it to their hit reality shows — Kim and boyfriend Kanye West aren’t allowing their baby to be on TV! Kim and older sister Kourtney Kardashian appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Jan. 29, and the pregnant reality star revealed that she and her baby daddy don’t want their bundle of joy to be a public affair.

Kim Kardashian Finally Confirms: Our Baby Won’t Be On TV

“Our baby is not really on TV, it’s not going to be on our show,” the Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star revealed. “When the baby is old enough and he or she decides that’s what they want to do, then that will be a decision.” “That’s just a personal choice that Kanye and I have made,” Kim added. “From the start, we’re just going to try and keep it as private as possible.”

Kourtney Kardashian’s Kids Are On TV — Will Kim Eventually Cave?

But Kim also admitted that it’s a tough decision, especially since Kourtney has her two adorable kids on their reality shows. “I love seeing Mason and Penelope on TV, Mason is like the highlight of the show,” she said. But Kourtney also said the same thing about both Mason and Peneleope — and we get to see their adorable faces on their reality shows every week! So we’ll just have to see when Kim and Kanye’s baby actually arrives. Watch Kim and Kourtney on Jimmy Kimmel Live below.

WATCH: Kourtney & Kim Kardashian on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Do YOU think Kim and Kanye should allow their baby on TV HollyMoms? Do you think they’ll end up showing him or her like Kourtney did? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Kim Kardashian Baby News:

1. ‘KKTM’ Recap — Pregnant Kim Kardashian: My A*s Will Get ‘So Big’
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Won’t Let Kris Jenner Sell Baby Pics
  3. Kim Kardashian’s Baby Weight Gain — How She’s Battling The Bulge

Lanie

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 11, 2013

She is just waiting for a bigger paycheck. The no talent fame & money whore will take a buck wherever she can get it. Same goes for the rest of her slutty family. Just like when she and her tiny rapper BF didn’t want to reveal the sex of the baby because she stated she wanted the privacy, low and behold, the premiere of KUWTK, the sex was told. I predicted they were waiting for KUWTK to come on before announcing the sex and I was right. No wonder her eyes are so brown, she is so full of BS! Every time she and her pimp momma & family open their mouths, they are lying about something.

Bee

Posted at 8:15 AM on January 31, 2013

If I know anything about this family..they are all about the $$$
Now she wants to keep her baby out of the spotlight and I can understand that.but she IS a reality star and half of her fame comes from the fact that she has a reality show with her family.I’m sure that some of her fans might take this as a bummer.If that baby is not on the show..the ratings will drop.Thats Kim Kardashian so OF COURSE we want to see the baby.sh’es not even releasing any pictures so I don’t think this family is going to last long on tv just for that.

Setra

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 30, 2013

I enjoyed this interview last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live. It was interesting to hear from Kim; her and Kanye’s decision to keep their baby away from the spotlight of her reality show. This episode gave my coworker and I a lot to talk about at work at DISH today. I’m glad I recorded it on my DISH Hopper. This way, I was able to play it back while I cleaned my house today. I was able to start watching on my living room TV and then continued watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off.

kelsi

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 30, 2013

I call BS!! This family is all about $$$. That kid will most definitely be on television…

RC

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 30, 2013

This confirms the other reports from this site claiming that the baby was going to be on the show were false all along. Kanye is smart and he is not going to have his child on tv. Kourtney has no choice, Scott is not self-made millionaire. Scott fame and money comes from the Kardashian’s. Kanye West has 18 Grammy’s and is a self-made multi-millionaire.

Megan

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 30, 2013

I wonder how long that’ll last when she realizes how much more money can be made by having the baby on tv. If I were a betting woman I’d say Kanye nixed the idea of the baby being on tv and if that relationship goes by the wayside then we’ll be seeing a lot of the baby. She’ll do anything to make a buck, including selling her sex tape that supposedly bothered her so much. Since when did she decide to be such a private person? She should have decided that years ago after the sex tape got out there.

pikica

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 30, 2013

whay Kim wont be so private now ?LOL she is reality tv ,i like her a little last now for that , if kim didnt be famuse like now she be showing her baby now when she has a lot of money and her name is all the word now she wont be a private and she will not teel us fans what she will get what a ***** i mean u film u life and now private ahhh

MBoomer

Posted at 11:20 AM on January 30, 2013

Kim did not decide……Kanye did, he is the father (maybe!!) and he is worth 90Million. SO she does what he says!!!!!!