Justin Bieber’s New Diss To Selena Gomez: Supporting Zayn Malik

Wed, January 30, 2013 10:50am EDT by 31 Comments
Justin Bieber One Direction Vegas
SplashNews, FameFlyNet

Hyper

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 20, 2013

I luv 1D.When I know that Zayn is muslim,I don’t like 1D.
Because of zayn religion.

unknown

Posted at 10:08 AM on May 30, 2013

what a stupid reason you stupid facist!

kelly

Posted at 10:44 AM on February 28, 2013

Zayn and SELENA should be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shayla

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 28, 2013

they really really should go out because i just heard that Justin Beiber is doing things that are mean to people.

Yup

Posted at 6:28 AM on February 22, 2013

justin and zayn both are great guys

tomnow9980

Posted at 9:35 AM on February 14, 2013

Considering the smile on her face, I bet she gets it bronzed.

tomnow9980

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 14, 2013

NOT. DUH

anon

Posted at 2:45 AM on February 9, 2013

*head

anon

Posted at 2:44 AM on February 9, 2013

Look at this little douchebag. Groping fans’ boobs and wearing a “Protect Your Neck” hat halfway off his hat as if he’s fooling anyone. You’re a scrawny white boy from Canada, kid. Stop trying to look like a thug.

Robert

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 1, 2013

its really weird he may want to hang out with someone who wants to kiss ur girl and said that just recently…i see revenge dating and probably actual dating

RB

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 31, 2013

This doesn’t make sense!! Selena has accused her ex of cheating on her, but now she states that she would not mind meeting; “Zayn Malik” after he has allegedly cheated on his girlfriend Perrie Edwards. Now the 1D boy group wants to have an orgy with her.
Dam! Bieber!! Selena definitely has the Bieber Fever, and she is desperately trying to get back at you. What in the hell did you do to her?

Nina

Posted at 7:43 AM on January 31, 2013

Actually, Justin wants to get with Zayn before Zayn tries to make any moves on Selena. That is why he wants to take Zayn to Vegas asap. But Justin is out of his mind. Zayn and Selena would be perfect together, so Justin needs to back off.

liz

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 31, 2013

ok hell no Zayn could do way better than Selena. I like him with Perrie because she’s just as talented as him and they seem to really love each other. Selena is the one that needs to back off. Plus Zayn and Justin are friends so I don”t think he will make a move on a friend’s ex.

Reagan Brown

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 30, 2013

He is telling the truth I mean he could be a jerk sometimes but that doesn’t mean Justin won’t help his friend out because zayn said he would like to kiss her. Zayn is going through a really tough time and if anyone disagrees then let it be.

Perry

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 31, 2013

that is really stupid do because zayn malik is my boyfriend and i love him very much.

asma 1999

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 31, 2013

perry your a such fool girl why you cheat zayn malik say it you just wanna be more famous

with my hate : ” ( zayn dose not deserve a girl friend like you i m sorry i knew this comment gonna hurt u

Liyah

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 30, 2013

Justin needs to swerve and let Zayn do his thing ,i honestly think Selena and Zayn would be the perfect couple im so shipping them! =) -Fan girling right now-

Tenzing Choedon

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 30, 2013

Whendid Zyan say he wanted to kiss Selena Gomez can someone find me a video of it.

Ally

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 30, 2013

IDK why but Zayn always comes off as gay or bi to me…the same with The Wanted’s Siva Kaneswaran. IK I’m gonna get a lot of hate for this comment so let it out.

Lily Val

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 30, 2013

…What ever happen to that really (awful) large popping breast chick who is ‘friends’ with lil twist?

Lola

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 30, 2013

I know thet justin is so pissed at Zayn so he can fight with him for selena
I know that Justin really love selena really much and i know they are Together but they don`t tell anyone and so thats is the true i belive i them and i know they gone or they are back together selena has his chlos on and the hat and Everything soo and then justin told them about Vegas things is was before zayn say that about selena. I BELIVE IN JELENA.

CH

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 30, 2013

i believe too because true love cant die!!

Robert

Posted at 2:21 PM on February 1, 2013

aww cute but reality is there maybe zayn and sel.justin should stop the weak moves his album is already out..focus on ur career.

arandomgirl

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 30, 2013

No, that’s not what real friends do. Real friends tell you when you’re being a giant douche.

Yelene Morales

Posted at 11:46 AM on January 30, 2013

Justin told to yahoo that before zayn said the would like to kiss SG .

dani

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 30, 2013

pfft supporting a cheater

Roshena Harris

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 30, 2013

I think justin is really pissed but trying to hide it he is supporting zayn

KAILUA

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 30, 2013

there so meant for each other. i can’t imagine them ever dating other people. i miss them together. i just hope they get back together. hope SELENA heard nothing like us. and decides to get back together. doesn’t selena love justin anymore. they so belong together. hope they do decide to talk it out and get back to where they use it be, happy in love with each other

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:47 PM on January 31, 2013

My girlfriend dad has heard that Selena was spoted going into ellen show after ellen start taping the show and they had a sit down talk for a little bit but for know one knew it and she left with the fans of ellen. This comes from a security guard but he could see the face of the girl but it was either a white girl or a mexican girl the windows where tinted to much.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 31, 2013

Yes but I really do not believe the security guard he not the greatest I witness he fall a sleep and any one could sneak in. When he say he can’t see the face of the girl I do not think it was selena maybe Justin has found another love but He doesn’t want to to put her in harms way. Who know But I thought I saw Justin goes into a resturant and then a girl came up and went in about three minutes later but I could see who it was but she look hot I mean hot. It was white girl with about the same cloor hair as Justin. But was taller the selena and the mangers came out and told the paparazzi to leave or get arrested for. I know it wasn’t any one that was famous because her dad drove her in a beat up car. If not she stalking him. Only time will tell. All a have to said she had a nice body.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 31, 2013

I really do not know they seem to know each other and he look really happen and she did to. I went in my build for about 30 minutes and came out and the guy said that they left together in his van he has. Police are now doing their job they are pulling the paparazzi over I saw about five car pull over on my way him and all had camara’s around their necks.