Brandi Glanville Reveals Her $12K Vagina Makeover

Wed, January 30, 2013 10:37am EDT by 10 Comments
Brandi Glanville Book
Courtesy Of Life & Style, SplashNews

Dolly Mckimmy

Posted at 6:03 PM on February 12, 2013

LOVE Lisa and Brandi both are straight forward and to the point don’t care who likes it or what!

Yacman311

Posted at 4:29 AM on February 12, 2013

I have 3 kids with my WIFE. If… I. had $$$ and if we had a superficial lifestyle (hollywood, real people worrying about living paycheck to the next). I cheated. on my wife and she carried my kids and it changed her body… I broke my contract, and she has every right for him to pay 4 …..that. In real life most moms would love a child support check instead. I hate cheaters let the f***er pay.

Jodi

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 30, 2013

Brandi (mental) is in serious denial. It takes two to make (or break) a marriage.

kamensky

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 30, 2013

@jodi even when one has his penis in someone else?

gbtw

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 30, 2013

jodi, stop being so jealous of brandi. just b/c she is beautiful doesn’t mean you have to hate her and gang up on her. the marriage broke b/c eddie wasn’t interested in keeping it in his pants, and brandi wasn’t interested in putting up with that. i guess, if you can’t that as “taking two”, that she wasn’t interested in putting up with it all, then you’re right… sigh…

johnwayne1

Posted at 11:01 AM on January 30, 2013

So she fraudulently used her ex husband’s credit card number for an elective surgery? And she admits it in the tabloids? Where I live she would be facing charges for theft and fraud for using it to acquire a service for which she could not pay for. Why didn’t the doctor’s office make a call, since I am reading that the credit card was in his name and not her name…not even the same last name.

Katie

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 30, 2013

Community property dear.

Ho-Anne Rhimes

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 30, 2013

Beyotche blames eveyone but herself for her breakup….wake up you nasty puta……Eddie was smart in leaving your skank azz…you pig!…..You should have seen a psychologist instead of havinf your vagina made over……

kamensky

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 30, 2013

The right word is…. Everyone say it, THEY WERE GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE, meaning they were still married. At least she didn’t break up two marriages like your LeAnn, who has had more plastic surgery, and with her long hair looked a hell of a lot like Brandi. Hmmm on her own dime, bhallll, what douche bag you guys are. In the state of CA, you are married until the divorce is final.

Kery

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 30, 2013

Is this for real? Dafuq did I just read?