Brandi Glanville Spent More Than $23,500 On Plastic Surgeries

Wed, January 30, 2013 4:57pm EST by 16 Comments
Brandi Glanville Plastic Surgery
SplashNews

For the first time the reality star is opening up about the procedures she’s had over the years, including such biggies as a breast augmentation and vaginal rejuvenation. Find out the laundry list below!

If you’ve seen Brandi Glanville, 40, on RHOBH, than you know she tells it like it is. Well, in her new memoir, Drinking and Tweeting, she confesses her plastic surgery history. In addition to an $11,500 breast augmentation Brandi had a $12,000 vaginal rejuvenation.

Brandi Glanville’s Plastic Surgery Confessions

Additionally, Brandi admits, “Botox has been a part of my life for 15 years,” as well as extensive fillers, facials and peels. Her most extreme procedure: A vaginal rejuvenation surgery performed by Dr. David Matlock, which she charged to ex-husband Eddie Cibrian after her left her for LeAnn Rimes. Of the procedure, Brandi says, “Eddie knows that he has never touched the ‘new’ me, and that gives me so much joy.”

“I get a spray tan every week. I also have issues like adult acne and Melasma (patches of skin discoloration) since I’ve had my kids, so I try everything—lasers, photo facials—and I wear hats all the time to protect myself from sun.”

However, Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife wants to make it clear that, although she frequently gets beauty treatments and has small procedures, she isn’t plastic and resents being referred to as such. She says: “People have said horrible things like I’m ‘plastic’ and I’m a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin. I think it’s human nature, and I know what they say isn’t true so I’ve learned to not take it to heart.”

She adds: ‘Having grown up modeling, I’m very self-aware of my physical appearance. It’s hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect! They’re all 20 years old and gorgeous and I’m now in same dating pool as them, yikes, it’s really hard! This town makes you insecure.”

HollywoodLifers, would you ever get plastic surgery? Sound off!

WATCH: Real Houwewives of Beverly Hills – Brandi Glanville Tells All!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Brandi Glanville News:

1. Eddie Cibrian Cheated On Both LeAnn Rimes & Brandi Glanville — Report
  2. Brandi Glanville To LeAnn Rimes: You’re Endangering My Children
  3. Brandi Glanville Furious At LeAnn Rimes For Putting Her Kids On TV

lexmod Coupon

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 27, 2013

I comment when I appreciate a article on a website or I have something to
valuable to contribute to the conversation. Usually it is triggered by the
sincerness communicated in the article I browsed. And after this article
Brandi Glanville Plastic Surgery – $23,500 On Breasts, Vagina, & More – Hollywood
Life. I was excited enough to create a comment :-P I do have some questions for you if
you tend not to mind. Could it be only me or does it give the impression
like a few of these responses appear as if they are
written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on
other online sites, I’d like to follow anything new you have to post.
Could you list every one of your shared pages like your Facebook page,
twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Trixie's Trailer Park

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 12, 2013

Brandy Skanksville is still a bitter ex-wife!……Sorry honey! you lost!…….Your man left you for greener patures….The plastic surgery just makes you seem pathetic and needy…..Buy the way. I would sue, you look horrible!

liz

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 12, 2013

Totally agree

Sennia

Posted at 2:47 AM on February 7, 2013

Eww She looks like that cat woman. If she is so broke shouldn’t she spend that money on her kids and not on her vagina! Also spending thousands of thousands of dollars on other surgeries, botox and all the other stuff she does.

Wow

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 2, 2013

Fearless woman, no wonder her book sales are so high. Her honesty is refreshing.

Katie

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 1, 2013

Both surgeries were to restore the toll childbirth took on her body.

Good for her.

We all know Eddie criticized her body 9 months after their second child was born. Nice guy, having an affair while she was pregnant, AFTER he asked for a second baby, THEN criticizing her body due to carrying his children.

Certified surgeons

Posted at 9:59 AM on January 31, 2013

Nobody has the right to judge anybody but them self. When you decide to have a plastic surgery or something like this first of all you need to get informed about the doctors and procedures. After the surgery if you don’t like what you see it is mainly your fault. Everybody is free to do as they consider is best for themselves.

Gina

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 30, 2013

NO wonder she’s broke..

Katie

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 1, 2013

If you READ, she put it on his credit card.

liz

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 11, 2013

Her vagina surgery on his card.

gbtw

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 30, 2013

if i had a few extra bucks in my pocket, i’d be right behind her! she is gorgeous tho… if people with her natural beauty are getting these treatments, how can the rest of us expect to compare!?! (we can’t, of course.) in any case, the vaginal surgery is still quite weird to me… but, i’d be open to it if i were rich!

Sandra Renee

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 30, 2013

Hi –

You’re not at ALL ugly, Brandi. People with ugly hearts and minds have that perspective, which certainly isn’t legit.

###

Don’t let the industry take you hostage with their unrealistic views about aging. It dawned on me that promoting anti-aging is superficial. Aging is not ANTI. It can be a rich experience depending on how it’s done. Do your best with your looks. Folks who are unduly hung up about the aging process – it’s vain and shallow…

Hopefully, the folks in the industry will come to handle the beauty of aging in better and more sensible ways.

happypat45

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 30, 2013

and she still ugly…..I would ask for my money back…..

kamensky

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 30, 2013

@happypat45 and you’re so prefect, lets put your picture up against Brandi and see who wins. Only ugly people that are jealous would write a stupid comment like that.

liz

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 11, 2013

Sorry for typos. Crazy smartphone.

Cam

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 11, 2014

She definitely seems like she’s had more surgery than just the breast and vagina ones. Her face looks like she has had several bad face lifts and some other stuff going on. Just a very unnatural looking face that screams plastic surgery procedures. Unfortunately, a lot of the older Beverly Hills women have a similar look and it’s sad that they think that qualifies as beauty.