Selena Gomez Disses Justin Bieber’s Love Songs — She Doesn’t Care

Courtesy Twitter, FameFlyNet

NâDâ

Posted at 9:38 AM on April 6, 2013

wow i like it ♥

sara

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 6, 2013

selena is so crazy. i some times hate her.i think she hasnt any emotion. justin is a perfect bf

_J E N N Y R.[

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 28, 2013

I Honestly think she has not forgotten about him. You cannot forget someone that quickly either it is that you never have loved him/her or your just trying to show that your perfectly fine & you do have confidence. Honestly I think this is it. Because the way she would look at him gestures and stuff when they went out looked like she was deeply in love. But I mean I would do the same as her if I knew my bf was like going out with numerous girls I’d be acting like I’m Ok. THE STORY OF GIRL WORLD. well atleast in my case.
But I still ship #JELENA FOREEVVVVVVVVAAAAAAA ! WHOOP ! WHOOP !

_LovelyLAUGH

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 28, 2013

But I still ship #JELENA FOREEVVVVVVVVAAAAAAA ! WHOOP ! WHOOP !
For the People who talk bad about SELENA:
You should quit blabbering just because she went out with him & you didn’t You don’t know her. MAYBE never will. SO if you are a fan of JB act like one and don’t bad mouth for no reason just because you are very insecure about yourself over someone who probaly doesn’t live in your country and is unaware of your existence.So if you are bad mouthing I suggest you keep it in your minds.Have a non-ignorant day ! TOODLES TO YOU !

julia

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 23, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting. You can send Justin a message! AND you’ll find out what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. If you know any J. Bieber fans, they’ll appreciate it if you **TWITTER** THIS INFO TO THEM!
Justin’s new fansite is here:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

KK

Posted at 5:49 AM on February 22, 2013

Justin Bieber in Europe “BELIEVE TOUR” concert neutral time, can not be a date with Selena Gomez had to write three new songs all night, I love Selena Gomez, because the next file “BELIEVE TOUR” concert, there is still atime, Selena Gomez accompanied around, he had to pretend silly people, waiting for Selena Gomez SPRING BREAKERS film promotion came to an end only after Selena Gomez continues to pursue!

hey there

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 1, 2013

I know that a lot of people think she’s sweet and freindly, but I find her sort of full of herself and smug. I remember girls like that in school – always so perky, touching boys on the shoulder, etc, to see if they could get them way from their girlfriends, enjoying the power that gave them, always laughing louder than everyone – it was always a ploy for attention – they always had to be the center of attintion in a room. I find that’s what she does – just over the top, overly dramatic all the time in her behaviour and reactions – Look at me, look how perfect and special I am. Sorry, but I don’t feel that way about any other celeb her age.

kelly

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 1, 2013

THANK YOU! finally someone understands me.

Paislea

Posted at 11:02 AM on February 23, 2013

She is an attention whore and she seems like she used Justin.

_J E N N Y R.[

Posted at 7:44 PM on February 28, 2013

But I still ship #JELENA FOREEVVVVVVVVAAAAAAA ! WHOOP ! WHOOP !

_LovelyLAUGH

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 28, 2013

AGREED (:
_J E N N Y R.[]
For the People who talk bad about SELENA:

Lilly

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 1, 2013

I think they should think before what they say in this video.
They say all this stuff about how he touched a fans boob but that
Was AFTER the breakup!

Maia

Posted at 3:41 PM on February 1, 2013

really now im so mad at her what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck -.-?
she is really a dork (sorry fans) ! but im a belieber and this is hurtin’ me :O
she is make fun of justins feelings
who think she is -.- she is just alex -.-

Lina

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 1, 2013

Its kinda funny how Selena is 20 years old but acting like she’s a little kid. Even though Justin hasn’t been having a good couple of weeks, you don’t see him dissing Selena’s music or her movie. Selena should just stfu because people only started noticing her again because of Justin, so she should be thankful that she got to date Justin. Because Justin can get any girl that’s waaay prettier than Selena

Vanessa Embree

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 1, 2013

I honestly am I little disappointed in selena :/ I mean I know that Justin has done things to upset her but come on, selena has been in a TONS of relationships trying to find someone special, and know that she had it I believe that she should hang on too it. Look at perrie and zayn, zayn cheated on perrie (allegedly) and that didn’t make perrie break up with him, plus! Zayn flirts with fans all the time, but perrie and zayn still work through it. And in my opinion so should selena. But If she really doesn’t trust bieber then I say YOU GO GIRl!!!