Selena Gomez In The Studio: Recording Songs About Justin Bieber?

Mon, January 28, 2013 11:28am EDT by 13 Comments

Selena Gomez was in the studio on Jan. 27 wearing heart-shaped sunglasses — but we doubt she was writing about love! Do you think she’s writing about her breakup with Justin Bieber?

Selena Gomez, 20, went to work on the weekend, tweeting on Jan. 27 that she was in the recording studio. “Today in the studio… I’m Penny Lane from Almost Famous. :)” she wrote, a nod to Kate Hudson’s character in the movie. Do you think she’s firing back at Justin Bieber, 18, after he released three new songs about Selena on his Believe Acoustic album?

Justin added three new tracks to his Believe album for the re-released acoustic version — “Yellow Raincoat,” “I Would” and “Nothing Like Us.” All of the songs are about his relationship with Selena.

A source previously told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “He keeps trying to get her to listen to his acoustic record … and she’s just ignoring it, and him. She’s over it.”

In “Nothing Like Us,” he sings, “I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give. Girl, why would you push me away? Lost in confusion, like an illusion, you know I’m used to making your day.”

Selena Gomez Is Retaliating Against Justin Bieber

Not only did Selena sing revenge songs “Cry Me A River” and “I Knew You Were Trouble” at her Jan. 19 UNICEF charity concert, but now, it seems like she’s writing her own revenge songs!

She’s back in the studio and we can’t wait to hear her side of the story!

Do you think Selena is writing about Justin, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Justin Bieber Writes New Song About Selena Gomez – She Refuses To Listen

— Reporting by William Earl

More Justin news on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Song ‘Yellow Raincoat’ Leaks Early — Listen
  2. Justin Bieber Describes How Selena Gomez Dumped Him In Sad New Song
  3. Justin Bieber Spotted Clubbing — On The Hunt For A New Girlfriend?

Christy

Posted at 3:18 PM on February 9, 2013

There are also many reputed facebook fan page design and fan providers who sell
their products for a price. Everyone knows that the internet is a global village where it
is very simple to reach your audience for the promotion of specific business idea,
products or services. One of the most riveting prospects
of the position is, for individuals, groups, companies and businesses to
create their own pages to elevate and support their products, brands and
services.

drew

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 30, 2013

ok justin betrayed selena
but was drink
crazy of drugs and very sorry

i have afraid of justin becoming a psychopath and go behind of selena
and kill

Lisa

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 29, 2013

DOES ANYONE “REALLY” THINK THIS KID CAN SING???????????? SO OVERRATED! Only because he’s cute? Not even cute anymore. Talks through his lyrics. OMG! Donny Osmond still has it. This kid has NEVER had it. Just a fluke. Trust me. He acts SO stupid. Send him HOME! I can’t BELIEVE that people think he’s acually a SINGER! Once these teeny boppers grow up, they’ll say “WHAT???” I still love my idols. REAL SINGERS. Elivis, Bobby Sherman, Davey Jones, Donny Osmond, but most of all, REAL TALENT, MICHAEL JACKSON! Not even old. Just KNOW TALENT!

Aareonna Campbell

Posted at 5:53 PM on January 31, 2013

He real good sing believing him oh ok

The Truth

Posted at 8:26 AM on January 29, 2013

Selena Gomez versus evil )
They need professional psychiatric help. BOTH of them. Not trying to be sarcastic.

Aareonna Campbell

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 31, 2013

Selena Gomez please date Justin bieber

Aareonna Campbell

Posted at 5:56 PM on January 31, 2013

hi

Aareonna Campbell

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 31, 2013

No she not

Sigh

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 28, 2013

Why don’t they just both grow up, tell everyone it’s over and move on? Oh right, because then idiots wouldn’t have a reason to RUSH out and buy their new music- to go over the lyrics and try to figure out what relates to the relationship. Nothing like using a failed, boring romance to convince young girls to buy what you’re selling, because all the answers are in the music. Both Justin and Selena do this. Puke.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 28, 2013

It’s depend on what the song are about if they are bad then it Just make her look like a jelous ex, But if they are good then I said yes go ahead I mean nice about Justin. Plus if she make revenge song make her look like not the womam she want to be. She said, ” she doesn’t revenge date so I guess I will have to say she doesn’t make up any revenge songs. I do have a wierd feeling that they made get back together it may not be right away like last time. I give it a month or two and then try to give it another go with the relationship with Justin. But I hope the do and I think they will I doing everything I can prossable can to get her to think before she really cut all tries off.

Nina

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 28, 2013

Her new single is called “Not Leaving You” and I don’t think it’s an revenge song since she says she doesn’t want to leave him

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 5:41 PM on January 28, 2013

WELL IF THIS IS TRUE WHAT TURN HER DECISON TO BE BACK TOGETHER DID SHE REALIZE THAT SHE WASN’T GOING TO FIND A MAN LIKE JUSTIN OUT THEIR AGAIN. OR DID GOES GUYS THAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID SHE HOOKED UP WITH. JOSH IS A HONEST GUY AND HE WILL TELL SELENA NOT TO GIVE UP AND EVERY GUY MAKE A MISTAKE AND EVERY TWICE. BUT MY GIRLFRIEND DAD DID A LITTLE INVESTAGATION FOR THEM AND FOUND OUT SHE THE NURSE/ MODEL WAS NOT EVEN IN TOWN SHE WAS WITH HER PARENTS IN NEW YORK CITY. HER REP JUST LAUGH AT THE IDEAL WITH MEANS IT NOT TRUE IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY A PAPARAZZI. IT TOOK HIM A WHILE TO TRACK HER DOWN. WHEN HE GOT THE CALL SHE LAUGH ABOUT IY AND GOES NONE OF THAT HAPPEN AND IF YOU CAN IF OUT WHO’S THE INSIDER I THINK I, JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT. SO NOW HE ON THAT CASE. HE SEE IF THEIR ANY LEGAL ACTION HE CAN TAKE TO GET THE SOURCE OR INSIDER AS PEOPLE SAY.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:24 AM on January 29, 2013

I hope this is true. I hope they prove bonnie fuller wrong hear. What if they are all playing us. Because she been spending time with her family plus my Girlfriend dad said the he saw her enter an bridle shop. Which made him wonder. He didn’t stop but she had three other girls. plus Justin friend ryan came out of their which now seem kind.