Selena Gomez Finally Talked To Justin Bieber Last Week — Reconciling?

Mon, January 28, 2013 8:51am EDT by 40 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Reconciling
FameFlynet

Bondurantguy

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 29, 2013

I WANT TO TELL YOU A STORIES ABOUT ME OK HERE IT’S GOES: I WAS A WELL ROUNDED STUDENT AT COLLEGES I WAS WORKING HARD AND THIS GIRL ASK ME ASK WE WENT OUT ABOUT EVERY OTHER WEEK AND WE GOT MARRY AND WE WERE MARRY FOR A YEAR. I WAS LOOK FOR A PERSON TO HELP ME OUT IN THE OFFICES I WAS WORKING AT WHEN THIS OTHER GIRL CAME UP TO ME AND START TO FLIRT WITH ME I WAS HALF DRUNK AND THEY KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING. THE NEXT DAY I WAKE UP IN A HOTEL BUTT NAKED BUY MY SHELF I DO NOT EVER KNOW HOW I GOT THEIR. BUT WHEN I GOT BACK TO MY WIFES HOUSE SHE FOUND OUT AND KICK ME OUT. BUT A MONTH OR TWO LATER WE GOT BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE SHE SAID I NEED A THIRD CHANCE AND THIS THIRD CHANCE WAS THE LAST CHANCE AND WE HAVE BEE HAPPY SINCE THAT DAY. I HAVE STOP DRINKING AND OTHER STUFF. SO THIRD CHANCE DO WORK I AM LIVING PROOF OF THAT. SHE WILL AGREE YOU.

RB

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 29, 2013

Wake-up Selena, Selena wake-up!! Your BFF TS fairytale playbook “Breaking-up” is falling apart. Furthermore, the women of Hollywood are joking about those who use it. I’ve read that you want to date “really hot guys”. Just to let you know I use the George Clooney’s hand book of “Romance without Commitment”. Things that you should know:
1. Hot guys should not be cheating on their dates, because there is a conveyor belt of women waiting to call after one romance has ended.
2. Please no drama, and no stepping out “Au Natural”, we have an image to keep. Just ask George? The hot guys in your financial are group are very, very limited, and most are taken. For the lower financial group, we will need financial help to keep on seeing each other.
3. I am all in for long courtship as long as you take care of the family jewels.
NOTE: There are twice as many women then their men in the US. Good pickings.

Not fooling me

Posted at 11:24 AM on January 29, 2013

This story is FAKE just like everything else on Hollywood Life! I mean really? You expect us to believe this because of what your “source” aka YOU said? This bit made me lol a little “…… but they need to be hot as hell….”. You and your made up articles are not fooling me that’s for sure!

M

Posted at 6:14 AM on January 29, 2013

How stupid are you Selena? Start dating other guys cause if you think they will be faithful think again!!!! At least with justin you know what he’is all about. Forgive him give him one more chance because in the long run you will regret it. Well I hope he finds a good girl that truly loves him. Apparently you pushed him away for the last time.

jelena

Posted at 1:58 AM on January 29, 2013

really MISS JELENA …

yani

Posted at 1:08 AM on January 29, 2013

i think he already know he did wrong, they are missing eachother and i think she should get together and be happy again. after this one he will tink twice before acting stupid.

Elizabeth

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 28, 2013

i dont think theyre going to get back together its justin’s fault for cheating on her twice thats why he lost selena

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 29, 2013

YOU HAVEN’T CHEATED ON YOU GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND THINK HARD. ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION

Maria

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 28, 2013

I think they are gonna get back together.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 28, 2013

I hope you are right I can’t take much more of this. Trying to tell her to give him another chance and she should say This is your asboultely last chance. After this you screw up again it compleate done.. Maybe the moms have talk and her mom is telling her. Look hear I care about you but you need to prove them woman you are either tell him no more or give him one final chance. I think why would she talk if their not planing to get back together does make much sense. She didn’t give him enough time to changes with her and she made have to live with that reget of she doesn’t give Justin another chance I think they are planing to meet and maybe talk in a secert location with no one know about.

Nia

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 28, 2013

me too… JB is trying his best to win selena’s back..

Unicorn

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 28, 2013

True about t swift

amber

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 28, 2013

selena and justin have to come back together

Fan of sele xx

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 28, 2013

I think you should give him another chance ” fallo your heart”

Nobody!!

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 28, 2013

Lie’s Justin Said it Him self…

safaah

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 28, 2013

You know sleana should give justin her boyfriend not another chance coz his sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil

Posted at 1:15 PM on January 28, 2013

Justin was partying with a bunch of models and rappers at LIV nightclub in Miami yesterday and he didn’t look not even a little heartbroken

Rachel

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 28, 2013

I don’t know what to believe because I remember back in December of 2012, Hollywood Life said the same thing about Selena ignoring Justin, and then Justin and Selena go to Utah together and look totally in love………………..

Jelena

Posted at 10:46 AM on January 28, 2013

Wow selena this is so sad for your fan you want to loos you fan we are not happy why you don care about justin you should.we have to forgive to each other.pls if you give last chance to justin we will be very very happy .if you love your fan

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 28, 2013

You people say all these thing but what you could do is act and tweet her if you tweet her she may listen. It take action weather then words to do some thing about it. I am trying my hardest and my girlfriends dad trying his hardest when he not busy looking for this source and insider. We could used all the fans help. If you want to help then tweet her and say that she should give Justin another chance.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 28, 2013

Maybe she has lost a lot of fans already that are Justin fans and was just following her because Justin was dating her. That what going to happen if she doesn’t give Justin another chance if the break up true.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 28, 2013

This source must be God since only he can reveal every little detail of everything they think, do, and say!

rez

Posted at 10:21 AM on January 28, 2013

wow hl staff you people still hearing voices in your heads and calling them sources. unless her dog speaks and is the one telling you everything stop with the fake crap. and write about jennifer lawrence future oscar winner.

Amanda

Posted at 9:53 AM on January 28, 2013

If you read the billboard interview he says that he doesn’t call and text her all the time! So can you please stop lying and write about something that’s true?

Lizzie

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 28, 2013

yeah but maybe justin dont want 2 tell us that he text her all the time its maybe personal ?

KAILUA

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 28, 2013

i know RIGHT. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I CAN’T SEE OR IMAGINE JUSTIN OR SELENA DATING OTHER PEOPLE. THEY BELONG TOGETHER.

princess124

Posted at 9:38 AM on January 28, 2013

You always lies…. jajajaja WHY YOU DO LIE

liduce (@HappyGerl123)

Posted at 9:30 AM on January 28, 2013

This site is just a bad lie creator and you believe what you hear from here

Benedikte Jakobsen

Posted at 9:14 AM on January 28, 2013

Justin

BlackPurple

Posted at 9:04 AM on January 28, 2013

A source, That is no source, you guys at HL just saying it because you wanna have more people who reading what you guys says. you guys is just dicting that thing, F****cking Source -.-

peter

Posted at 9:04 AM on January 28, 2013

but not with Bieber .. only with a real man

BlackPurple

Posted at 9:02 AM on January 28, 2013

What a Slut -.- …………….

pinklover

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 28, 2013

i think u misunderstood her 4 urself ur just jealous cause she looks better than u