Jef Holm Looking For ‘Great Love’ — Reunion With Emily Maynard?

Mon, January 28, 2013 4:57pm EDT by 9 Comments
Jef Holm Loves Emily Maynard
SplashNews

Vicki Parnell

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 24, 2013

Everyone should leave Jef and Emily alone. Maybe the can make a go of it if they could get a little privacy.

Vashti

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 29, 2013

I love them as a couple. I pray that they get together again. Everybody needs a second chance.

cris

Posted at 3:17 AM on January 29, 2013

just more gutter trash tv who cares i don’t

Savannah

Posted at 1:39 AM on January 29, 2013

Yes, I think they should try again. I really think they are meant to be. I know that sounds ridiculous…being they met on the Bachelorette. But I’m not joking.

Ms mel

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 28, 2013

No no no no Run Em run as fast as u can. He is not worth it. He is just a BOY.

Marilyn

Posted at 6:00 PM on January 28, 2013

In my opinion I really think Jef realty did try to make it work. Was he too controlling…???? Was he really a sweetheart..????…..who knows. I also think Emily is happy the way she is right now….SINGLE. I think the problem right now is “timing”. When the time is right she will find someone no doubt.. Remember….”Hungry people make poor shoppers.”,,,!!!! :)

kazamajin807

Posted at 5:55 PM on January 28, 2013

what Peter implied I am stunned that a stay at home mom able to profit 8524 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this site link pie21.ℂom

Kendra

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 28, 2013

I would want to touch him as much as an ATM keypad or public telephone.

Hmmm...

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 28, 2013

I think he will pine for Emily for the rest of his life. Too bad they couldn’t work it out.