‘Girl Meets World’ Stars Tweet Pics Of Each Other As ‘Hubby’ & ‘Wife’

Mon, January 28, 2013 6:03pm EDT by 9 Comments
Girl Meets World Pics
Twitter (2)

maria

Posted at 5:08 AM on December 15, 2013

Yes I going to watch it. When does it start

Dubester

Posted at 7:56 PM on June 19, 2013

I am so glad to see this show being revamped. This show was one of the best shows of the 90s and there has not been many good sticoms since the 90s. They have to remake everthing since everything sucks now and is mostly CSI and “reality” competitions. So good job in bringing something good back with

Alysha

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 19, 2013

in girl meets world i would love to see Rider Strong in the spin off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eden

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 31, 2013

I CAN NOT WAIT!! Shawn, Cory, Topanga, Feeny, the original Morgan, Joshua, Alan, and Amy

rebecca

Posted at 1:36 AM on January 31, 2013

Are you guy’s going to have a live audience i cant wait.

Lea

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 30, 2013

For the spin-off I want to see Eric (Will Friedle) and Shawn (Rider Strong) the most! And maybe a few guest-stars of Feeny. Eric was my favourite character, he’s funny, handsome and is half the reason why I love BMW. If Will can’t be in the show, at least have him guest-star – Or BETTER YET for the role of Elliot make the actor as funny and bizarre as Will was on the show, that’d be awesome.
I’m not crazy about the girl who’s playing their daughter (Rowan that spy kids girl), hopefully they’ll cast good characters to make the show work. I really hope this show isn’t cliche and unoriginal like all Disney shows. I’m already annoyed that it’s on Disney Channel and not ABC family, because they’re going to kid it down and not portray “real-life” situations and darker themes like they did with BMW. But still excited to see Cory and Topanga as parents.

Jen

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 30, 2013

Mathew lawrence! <3

Eden

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 31, 2013

I totally agree with you! ABC Family would be a much better fit! Disney will not be as good as BMW! I forgot to mention Eric, but I totes agree with u about him!!

Megan