Chris Brown Could Go To Jail Even If Frank Ocean Doesn’t Press Charges

Mon, January 28, 2013 3:02pm EDT by 17 Comments
Chris Brown Fight Jail
Courtesy of SplashNews

lindabalinga

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 29, 2013

Bebe u are write he did left but the media a blaming him all lies I hate frank what his name

bebe

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 29, 2013

BREAKING NEWS—–Hot off the press:

‘Chris Brown took a breath so, because of his 2009 conviction, he could go to jail’.

Please, let the police do their job and investigate this incident and stop with the Chris Brown going to jail. This site posts one thing then two seconds later they post something that contradicts the prior post. Let’s see, this sounds alot like the Drake/CB incident—his crew says one thing and Frank Oceans crew says another. Be real if chris was stupid enough to fight someone knowing he is on probation and has 5 yrs hanging over his head then he should go to jail. HOWEVER I highly doubt that he is that stupid. From another site the word is that CB tried to defuse the situation and LEFT the scene prior to any fight being happening. But we all know the mere mention of Chris Brown gets this site hot and bothered.

Reconiz

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 29, 2013

Check out Reconiz.com new entertainment based mobile app.

Charles

Posted at 4:23 AM on January 29, 2013

Chris is looking weird lately all skinny

Charles

Posted at 4:20 AM on January 29, 2013

$86 an hour Damn! Let’s talk about that! All other commenters go get a life!

barbara

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 28, 2013

Why are you people on Chris! butt! i’m wondering if you people just don’t like Chris??Frank Ocean just lost a fan! im done! jelousy!

bebe

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 29, 2013

I’m with you. I don’t like the way the media is reporting the story. Almost like ‘poor’ frank ocean who has just come out as being gay being picked on by mean Chris Brown. I hate the media! But on the same note Chris needs to stay away from trouble it seems to follow him. Global Grind is reporting that CB tried to diffuse the situation then left prior to any fight—I for one am willing to wait and see.

lindabalinga

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 28, 2013

Jane u are so write frank DID WHAT A LOOSER NOW HE HIS LYING SAYING OR WAS CHRIS WHEN IT WAS HIM TELL THE TRUE FRANK

Suominen

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 28, 2013

@Whoaaa. Leave Breezy alone! i wished he would hit you too.

jane

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 28, 2013

TELL THE DAMN TRUTH! Chris was at a scheduled studio session. At 3 am Chris went to leave but discovered that Frank Ocean had parked behind him preventing his exit! Frank said “this is my studio and you are in my parkinf space”. Chris laughed and thought it was a joke. He went to shake Franks hand bu Frank and his GAY BOYFRIENDS attacked. Why wouldd CB go gto jaail for defending himself? Why should Frank get away becasue he is GAY? I’m sick of thebiased media cover agbout Chris Brown! You ppl ae disgusting!

Whoaaa

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 28, 2013

he love to hit ppl

natstert

Posted at 2:29 AM on January 29, 2013

Love to hit you also!!!!

disco

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 28, 2013

I heard Chris is fighting puppies next

natstert

Posted at 2:28 AM on January 29, 2013

Don’t be so pathetic – You could do with A SLAP yourself!!!

Dina Garner

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 28, 2013

Omg seriously. This is some bull crap ,, of course Frank is gonna play the victin he know chris is on probation,.I just wish everyone would leave I’m alone and let him get on with his life.

jane

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 28, 2013

Thank you! I hate ape ocean and his pregammy stunt!

sunnybaudelaire

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 28, 2013

Ellie. I see what you mean… Charles`s blurb is inconceivable, last saturday I bought a gorgeous Bugatti Veyron after having earned $8728 this-last/5 weeks and just a little over ten/k last-month. no-doubt about it, this really is the easiest job I’ve ever had. I actually started 9-months ago and pretty much immediately was earning more than $86, per hour. I work through this website,……. BIT40.ℂOM