Taylor Swift Sings ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ To Harry Styles

Sun, January 27, 2013 11:25am EST by 22 Comments
Taylor Swift We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together NRJ Music Awards
Courtesy of YouTube, FameFlynet

Taylor is a nasty skank

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 5, 2013

Taylor is an old skank azz hobag……………..Harry is better off without Taylor Skank Azz Hobag…He might catch some s.t.d.’s from this pig

Erin

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 3, 2013

taylor should’nt be doing thiss to him i mean shes the one who broke up with him i mean is it really necissary to play revenge.

allison

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 1, 2013

LMAO! so she finally got the picture and now trying to make it look like she don’t want him back>

Adry12

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 28, 2013

Shes playing hard to get but hopefully Harry is not going back W/the slutty

Aimee

Posted at 4:24 AM on January 28, 2013

Taywhore needs to grow up!!!! she’s just an idiot!!!! GET THE PICTURE!!!!

Kathleen

Posted at 12:54 AM on January 28, 2013

What I mean by throwing things at tay is saying bad comments about her

Kathleen

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 28, 2013

Sheesh all these girls throwing things at Taylor Swift just cuz she was with their favorite guy! In reality he’ll never be with anyone unless their a famous celeb. Bye!

tanvi

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 28, 2013

god stop being so mean to harry

Cupcakes

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 27, 2013

not as good as i thought but i liked it when she started speaking the French part

Dan12

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 27, 2013

When Taylor had the fight with Harry, she would’ve left the island on her private plane.. That means Harry would have been left to find his own way home! I read in the U.K. Daily Mail awhile back that he’d been partying om his own for several hours, leaving her alone not knowing where he was. When he came back is when they had the row. The main thing is she must’ve been awfully mad to take off and leave Harry behind, and he would’ve been mad she did that. And if he likes partying and she doesn’t, they’re incompatible.

Sigh

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 27, 2013

I actually like her cds, but I have never really listened to her live. I hate to say this, but she’s not that good live. The only time it sounds good is when she’s drowned out by the other singers. Sorry, but I love the songs when she sings them on a cd, just not live. I don’t like her voice live – she is kind of talking or yelling the words, and her voice cracks. Not impressed with this sound on this performance, but maybe it just a bad one. Will have to check out other live performances and be sure.

Hayley

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 27, 2013

Taylor singing living sounds nothing like her on an album… which means I’d never waste my money.

Dan12

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 27, 2013

Taylor is the one who dumped Harry. She’s the one who packed up and flew home. Conor Kennedy? You could hardly call hanging out at the beach in Hyannis Port a “relationship” since they were always surrounded by dozens of Kennedy relatives and only saw each other twice after she left. She and Conor are still friends. So one brief relationship in a year. If she was a guy, none of this would be a story.

d.harris

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 27, 2013

as if harry wants you back taylor.just grow up girl.

mildred scotney

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 27, 2013

Chase. if you, thought Donald`s article is something, on saturday I bought a great BMW M3 sincee geting a check for $9936 thiss month and would you believe, ten grand last-munth. it’s realy the most rewarding I’ve ever had. I began this six months/ago and right away started to bring in more than $71 per-hr. I use this web-site,………. BIT40.ℂOM

Tiffer

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 27, 2013

Her next song should be called ” It’s not them it’s me.” She has to realize something is wrong with herself by now. Every single guy she dates dumps her within 3 months. That is not normal. I don’t think we will be seeing her dating anyone until the end of this year since her 6 month tour starts soon.

Nicole

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 27, 2013

I honestly think Harry was thinking “um girl I broke up w/ you- so no kidding we’re not getting back together, if anything you would take me back not the other way around” I actually feel bad for Taylor – all these high profile relationships, she falls in love and then it ends it awkwardness. Luckily Harry and Taylor don’t live any where near each other

Dan12

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 27, 2013

When Taylor dumped Harry and flew home from that island, she would’ve taken her private plane with her. Wonder how long it took him to find his way home? When he went to that silly hot tub party–did he even realize yet that she had left? Ha. Now that’s a story I’d like to read about! Did none of the idiot press think about that?

Savannah

Posted at 12:14 PM on January 27, 2013

She sound’s terrible…

Poppy

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 27, 2013

I completely agree

SamanthaJade

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 27, 2013

She is a horrible singer. That’s why she has other people singing with her. However, she is a talented songwriter.

Jisna Hameed