Robert Pattinson Hangs With Sexy Blonde At Music Festival In Australia

Sun, January 27, 2013 9:31am EDT by 149 Comments
Robert Pattinson Big Day Out
Twitter(2)

irish girl

Posted at 11:22 AM on February 3, 2013

Ok @LAgirl tell me the truth I really would like to know. I’d b very interested to know. So can u let me know. Cheers!.

irish girl

Posted at 11:09 AM on February 3, 2013

Ok people like Alexandra and ure mate LP we have a name for them I
Here and I won’t say cause its rude for this page. But for ure mate if she did whatever she did with Rob she should keep it to herself. I mean does she talk about every guy she is with or is it just Rob cause he is famous. I really hate people like that. But then again anybody cause say they slept with Rob. I could say I had mind blowing sex with him and he knew what he was doing he ticked all my boxes. Now who is to know if I lied or if its true or not. And as for Alexandra she said she had dinner with him then she retracted that and said he was in the same place as her. So I really wish people like her and any other woman would keep there opinions to them self. Ye wreck my damn head with this BS. Get a damn life and stop trying to think ye know Rob and know everything about him. JEEZ.

LP

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 3, 2013

Secret news. My mat slept with Rob early in his career and he was terrible and not very well endowed , js

Amber

Posted at 9:27 AM on February 3, 2013

Have Fun Rob , This girl looks sooo cute !! she looks so warm hearted and happy .such a change from the sour face 1!

PotH

Posted at 6:23 AM on February 3, 2013

@Emily…i am so happy, that someone also see which a jerk is he.
I no more wonder about Kristen indiscretion of last summer.
probably she try to get some attention from him

Emily

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 2, 2013

Rob you are out of your mind!!! Your doing the same mistake Kristen did but you just look like a jerk while doing it!! And you think getting a seperation is going to fix things, no its not! To me your cheating too!! but you just trying to be slick while doing it your trying to date 2 people at a time but your afraid that you would get the same publicty like kristen where here’s the news bone is on your side anymore yeah! it was pretty missed up what kristen did but she trying hard to patch that hole and to be honest no one is gonna watch Rover becauseyou screwed everything up!!! And playing with peoples feelings like that is not cool! You know what it feels like!! Revenge is not sweet! Everyone forgave Kristen why cant you!! You lost lots of fans sorry to say!! Kristen is goregous she really dosen’t need you there;s hundreds of guys who are willing to take your place!!You lost something good!!

Sabrina

Posted at 1:58 AM on February 2, 2013

rob looks good with blondie@

Sabrina

Posted at 1:56 AM on February 2, 2013

Robert get your fun on!!!!!

Godiva

Posted at 7:34 AM on January 31, 2013

You do realise that this is not just a fan pic. She had dinner with him was in the VIP area because she was involved with the show. He whispered to her ‘hey since their going to say we’ve slept together anyone now that’s its all over twitter, why don’t we….’ you know it’s the truth.

aira

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 2, 2013

rob have new gf her name is alexander warner

wayttdelgado

Posted at 1:55 AM on January 31, 2013

GO TO GOOGLE TYPE IN [ DID LIBERTY ROSS FAMED KRISTEN STEWART WITH FAKE PHOTOS

Ash

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 31, 2013

This girl is beautiful .Good for Rob for having some fun with this girl with a gorgeous warm smile . It will be a change from the surly , cheating Kristen !

Catherine (@auntmisfitchick)

Posted at 6:25 PM on January 30, 2013

Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes HOW to get a grip on your obsession with LOTS of PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL (with the help of these gossip rag JERKS) – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

LAgirl (@almi2014)

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 30, 2013

Interested in knowing the truth? Let me know

HANNAH

Posted at 8:45 PM on January 29, 2013

I can’t make up my mind is Bonnie trying to kill Kristen Stewart’s career or is she trying to keep it alive by keeping Kristen front and center at the head of all this gossip; though most of it seems detrimental to me. Wasn’t it Louie B. Mayer who said there;s no such thing as bad publicity?

lela (@lela83410097)

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 29, 2013

It was all fabricated by the news media. Many women together with the photograph I shoot ‘marks’ that is surrounded by a betrayal.

Tamela

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 29, 2013

My take,,, It is a fan pic. Rob does not strike me as the type that just goes out and hooks up with random girls. HL is known for taking pics and making up stories. I have not been on these sites for days and I gotta say, I don’t miss them. I am sick of the lies. You all should be too. We we stop supporting the stories they will stop writing about them. That is if you truely want Rob and Kristen left alone.

Rhonda

Posted at 9:44 AM on January 29, 2013

NO COMMENT

dayz

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 28, 2013

Hey Pattinson, let Kristen go, and let her go, so that she can matured in a couple of years when she established her career a bit more. . You are still both young and only starting to have established your career outside of twilight movies…………Yeah, the old saying set them free….. She has a hard time letting you go……Because of the guilt she has, and the terrible hurt that she placed on you……. and internet bullying doesn’t help her, labelling homewrecker… whatever…ALSO your family doesn’t forgive her,and that is understandable. We feel that it is wrong for your family, sisters and friends to take sides…..and take the moral ground at you about Kristen…it is not their relationship….. They have to realised when Kristen gets older, probably still very shy and if they see her in London working on a film. Say Hello and don’t be a snob., and they have to let go of the bitterness they have against her… the past is in the past………..They cant hold grudges forever………that Kristen is a good girl, considering all the rumors that she did tell that Sanders, that she had a boyfriend. and to p’ss off etc……but he made it difficult for her, and eventually she gave in….. so Kristen she knew it was wrong, and didn’t think that all this sh’t had an impact on you….OF COURSE SHE LOVES YOU, holding on to you for dear life……she had hoped you moved forward….. BUT you can’t……..so let her go, and in time, you will reflect on letting the most important person in the world GROW UP…. in RETURN, Kristen can grow and learn from this experience, cheating on a loved one will have consequences…. and so that She can forgive herself….never mind what the public and anyone says……..IT IS FOR HER. PIECE OF MIND……..I THINK Kristen probably already know that is the obvious solution and surely everyone has told her, but she is afraid to face it alone…but she can do it. She is a strong woman,,,…….BECAUSE THE MEDIA WON’T LET UP………..and it is sad that we don’t see both of you smiling like you use too……….

Maybe in the future, when you both still mean something to each other……and reconnect again if there is still that famous chemistry you both have. shared…….WHY NOT?????…But now it is important to be friends…….

Hanna

Posted at 1:33 AM on January 30, 2013

Dumb

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 30, 2013

@ dayz: well said. Let each other go and remain friends. That is what I think they should do.

katie

Posted at 9:22 PM on January 28, 2013

I’m sure it is just a fan, he is always so considerate of them. Even if is is a date, so what. He is entitled to go out with people his age and have some fun, especially after what he has been through the past 6 mos. If he told her he wanted a trial seperation he can do what he wants, she always did Give him a break.

cknaron

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 28, 2013

You know what I am so tired of all this on again stuff. Kristen did wrong. Rob took her back. She trusted him. Now he decides to be “friends”. If he can’t truly commit let the girl go and let her get on with her life. If she has one. I think this may in fact drive her over the “deep end” At times she seems tough but then really vulnerable. I am concerned for her well being.I really want this to work as I think they are probably meant to be together but things happen. On another subject. Rob doesn’t smile much on camera.Not just Kristen.He looks like he is disgusted or is trying to give that sexy moon eyed look.Oh well. I am falling out of
“facination with him. Guess I am a Bradley Cooper fan now. WOW He is a MAN!!! Rob grow up.Get some “caho-knees” .

Jeanne

Posted at 6:26 PM on January 28, 2013

Why do people keep insisting that Kristen go to Australia. It would so stupid on her part, I don’t care what the so-called experts say. There doesn’t seem to be any understanding of people anymore. I am sure Kristen and Rob talked about all of this before he left and Rob’s decisions are not any of our business. I am sure Kristen won’t be guided by anything that is discussed on HL. She is way too smart for that. What we would like to see happen in the future has no bearing on their reality. We will just have to wait until Rob gets back – that is, if he comes back to the U.S. after finishing up – he may go to the U.K. to see his family. Perhaps Kristen will join him there. We will have to wait and see. Let time take care of the situation.

heather rain

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 28, 2013

Love the smirk on your face rob, i would love to know what she said to you to you

Windswept Girl (@Windswept333)

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 28, 2013

Just because he takes a picture with a fan does NOT mean he was hanging with her or they are dating or anything. I recently saw a picture of him with two young boys after one of the premiers….where is your article about how he is dating them? uh huh….right.

Jazz

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 28, 2013

Everyine want to be part with Rob, any female blond, red hair, brunette, dark hair post a picture wtih Pattinson, don’t try to claim there is a story behind it. In his heart of heart there is ONLY one girl, and she will be visiting him soon.

sexyfan

Posted at 7:52 AM on January 28, 2013

i know she is only a fan but, oooh, wouldn’t it be nice to see Rob really showing affection…so sexy and hot…why can’t he just dump the lesbo and stop pretending already and give us a real show.

Windswept Girl (@Windswept333)

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 28, 2013

So you have an issue with the gay community? Is this what you’re saying? BTW Kristen isn’t gay.