The stunning ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ star looked beautiful with one side of her hair worn back in an elegant twist and bold red lips for the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium on January 27, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Do YOU Love the look? Sound off below!
Jennifer Lawrence, 22, has been gracing red carpets all over Hollywood ever since awards season kicked off. The gorgeous star is also quite the glamour girl, bringing her best beauty game to each and every event. This latest show is no exception! Jennifer wore her golden tresses long and wavy with one side secured with a tiny twist. She paired her sexy hair with a standout dark, matte red lip. Totally elegant!
Jennifer Lawrence’s SAG Awards Beauty
If you love Jennifer’s stunning hairstyle as much as we do, the look is easy to recreate. We found out exactly how to get it from her stylist, Dove Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend. “For the Screen Actors Guild Awards I was inspired by Old Hollywood glamour, so I wanted Jennifer’s hair to show that influence and inspiration, but I wanted it to be young and very modern as well,” says Mark.
– To get her side swept waves, I started by applying a nickel size amount of the new Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner into Jennifer’s damp hair; she’s colored her hair so much lately so her hair needs added moisture and protection.
– Next, I loaded her hair with the Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse and blow dried with a large round brush. To give her hair a loose wave, I wrapped sections of hair varying from 2 to 5 inches around a 1 1/4 inch curling iron, leaving the ends out.
– Then, I took a small amount of Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in my hands, rubbed my hands together, and then raked my fingers through the waves to break them up and give the hair amazing shine.
– I then took the hair from the right side, twisted it, and then pinned it in the back with a few bobby pins. To give the hair a cool, lived-in texture I sprayed Oribe Dry Texture Spray from mid-length to ends and scrunched with my hands.
– As always, I finished by spraying Dove Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray liberally all over to keep her hair in place all night and give the hair even more shine.”
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Jennifer’s hair & makeup? Sound off below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More SAG Awards coverage on HollywoodLife.com:
- Jayma Mays, Kelly Osbourne & More: 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards Red Carpet
- 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards Red Carpet Live Stream — Watch
- SAG Awards Best Beauty: Vote On Your Fave Hair & Makeup