Jenelle Evans Bans Husband From Hospital, Goes On Date With Ex

Sat, January 26, 2013 1:13pm EDT by 25 Comments
Jenelle Evans Miscarriage
Courtesy of Twitter

Char

Posted at 1:05 AM on February 20, 2013

Btw…I truly hope your child never goes thru ANY of this…EVEN though you guys are judgemental AND mean!!!!

Char

Posted at 1:03 AM on February 20, 2013

Give this poor girl a break!! NO she is not perfect…but I guess ALL of you are..you might wanna quit throwing stones. It’s a TV SHOW!!!!!!! They tape for WEEKS and show roughly 20 mins. Wow..when I pray tonight…which will include ALL of you negative people. I’ll also pray to be perfect….oh….that’s not possible.

Laura

Posted at 6:49 PM on February 12, 2013

It’s the best thing that happened to that baby!

HammyLam

Posted at 9:22 AM on February 5, 2013

This girl is the poster child for forced sterilization!

Jazmin

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 4, 2013

…Smh. She should not be allowed to reproduce.

Taxpaying Responsible Human

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 30, 2013

EVERYONE copes differently so you all know nothing. To start with, she was only 8 weeks so let’s say at most she knew for a month but the reality is that most young women don’t have regular cycles & don’t keep track of it. If she did she would give it some time to start before running off & testing right away so it would be more like 3 weeks. Ok, so you peed on a stick. It doesn’t necessarily kick it that there’s a baby there. Many women don’t really feel that way when they’re.not trying to get knocked up! So she’s miscarrying after a few weeks it’s not going to feel like a major loss. The sea monkey is nothing. There was no kicking, no ultra sound, nothing to make someone feel that it was a child so it’s quite easy to move on from it. If she was upset, she’s an addict, of course she’ll go out partying to numb the pain.

I am not saying that she really was pregnant, but I am saying that the rest of you haven’t a clue.

Lisa

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 1, 2013

Having had two kids and two miscarriages I would say that I DO have a clue and this whole story is complete BS!! When you are in the process of a miscarriage the hospital performs a D&C, which is extremely painful and you bleed HEAVY for DAYS!! Not to mention it feels like someone scrambled your insides, this is why you are told to go on BED REST for at least 48 hours!!!!!!! So tell me, with all of your wisdom, how it is that she was able to go out and party within several hours???

me

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 30, 2013

When I had a miscarriage I just wanted to go home and cry my eyes out. There was no way I was going out partying afterwards. Doubt she was even pregnant. Get her off the show, she’s not a mother to her kid, her mother is taking care of jace. Surprised she didn’t go on maury to find her baby daddy.

Angie Campos

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 28, 2013

Stupid little whore I dont like her she looks like she is on drugs I don’t feel bad for her

Kyle

Posted at 5:44 PM on January 27, 2013

I doubt she was ever pregnant she is just selling stories to the news for extra cash to feed her drug problem. Wasn’t she just in rehab a few weeks ago for heroin ? She is a stupid whore. Her not having another baby is a good thing.

tiki

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 27, 2013

i dunno… when i had a miscarriage, all i wanted to do was curl up and cry. not go party. wasn’t even a planned pregnancy. someone who obviously needs to party that much should not be having kids anyway… bad enough she’s never there for Jace…

jacki

Posted at 8:58 AM on January 27, 2013

I had a miscarriage and it was awful. I was in no condition, physically or emotionally, to go out and party afterwards. I think she is irresponsible, immature and selfish. She can’t even take care of the child she already has, so she has no right bringing another child into the world. This joke “husband” of hers was on twitter bragging about how he never uses condoms. They’re both pigs!!
0……

Nupba Nevea End

Posted at 3:01 AM on January 27, 2013

yes it is True that she had a miscarriage and also planning to get a divorce from him too

JJ

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 28, 2013

Right, and you know this how?

cris

Posted at 2:44 AM on January 27, 2013

why are so young people getting pregnant these days when they is so many condeceptives these days condoms ladies

Char

Posted at 8:14 PM on January 26, 2013

Disgusting pig. Trailer park trash for life…..

rebecca

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 26, 2013

Thank God, not bringing another precious baby in the world for her to abandon.her ex, slut. Good and bad, til death do you part. Marriage is a joke today.

leelah tayler

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 26, 2013

Actually to those who say after suffering a miscarriage the last thing you’d want to do is social networking or going out. How the hell do you know what you would feel like doing in that situation and even if you did experience a miscarriage everyone handles it differently! I suffered a miscarriage last march and found it helpful reaching out via social networking to other women who went through what I did knowing I wasn’t alone was comforting hearing other women’s stories….. my friend also lost a baby a few years back and she went out partying after to numb the pain! So those are not reasons to prove she lied about being pregnant.. calling a woman who lost her baby a liar is disgusting how dare you take away her right to grieve get a life haters!!!

Ash

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 26, 2013

The social networking isn’t odd to me. It seems natural that you’d want to connect with others who have been through a miscarriage and social networking offers a way do that. However Jenelle’s tweets are pretty strange though. ‘OMG last night was insane lololol’ … doesn’t seem like the mindset of a woman that’s suffered a miscarriage.

But going out all night on the very same day Jenelle (allegedly) suffered a miscarriage seems ludicrous, even for her. I wouldn’t think she’d have the emotional or physical strength to go drinking with an ex.

JJ

Posted at 4:03 PM on January 28, 2013

Yep, but you probably didn’t have your ex boyfriend making all sorts of claims about blood coming out of your vag. This slut is in it for the “fame”. It’s disgusting and I wish she’d be banned from the internet, period.

rosy ramirez

Posted at 6:32 PM on January 26, 2013

And the last thing on your mind after having a miscarriage is going out or “tweeting”.

Lauren

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 26, 2013

Why is courtland playing the victim when he was in a hotel room will another girl a few days ago and had the cheek to record himself kissing the other girl. I just don’t get it.

gigi

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 26, 2013

Social networking is the LAST thing on your mind while suffering a miscarriage. Going out afterwards? She is so full of crap. I don’t believe for one second that she was pregnant. She is very conniving, that one. She claims abuse with every guy yet ping pongs back and fort between them. She is one messed up individual.

gigi

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 26, 2013

forth*

Courtney

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 26, 2013

she didn’t actually have a miscarriage if she did he’s the only one she’d want with her that is if she were normal but she’s not.