‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Klaus Breaks Up Stefan & Rebekah’s ‘Sordid Tryst’

Fri, January 25, 2013 6:10pm EDT by 6 Comments
Vampire Diaries Video Season 4 Episode 12
Courtesy of The CW

antonette

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 2, 2013

In the story line, Stephan deserves an exciting love life with Elana…. But in real life, who could choose between the 2 most beautiful men alife??!!!

Lizzy

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 27, 2013

I am really interested to see if Klaus or Rebekah can stop their brother in a way that doesn’t involve killing him. I really think Kol is the only person on the show thinking reasonably about the consequences of the cure, but I wouldn’t put murder past Klaus. I am very interested to see what happens this week, and I am glad that I won’t miss out on anything with my DISH Hopper. I work the night shift at DISH, so I am not home when my favorite shows air. My roommate and I are both big fans of this show, so we always make sure our DVR is set to record the episodes. It helps that with the Whole-Home HD DVR, I don’t get spoiled on episodes when I come home, and she’s halfway through the newest episode. It’s so easy for her to pause it and finish watching it in any other room in the house, letting me watch in another room from the beginning. It seems like things are getting very tense on this show regarding the cure, and after Kol tried killing Rebekah to stop them, I am nervous about Kol’s fate.

Katie

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 26, 2013

Yay Stefan and Rebekkah!! Love them together. And lets face it, Stefan is a lot more interesting when he is not in love with elena!

Kiera

Posted at 2:34 AM on January 26, 2013

She says ” lurkers aren’t welcome here”.

Charlotte

Posted at 6:21 PM on January 25, 2013

Oh Klaus, always in the way…

And by the way Andy, I think she said “lurkers aren’t welcome here” at the end!

Lidia

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 26, 2013

ALWAYS in the bleeding way, that’s absolutely right. Was it me or were the exchanges between Rebekah and cold-hearted, twitching-smile Stefan incandescently sexy?