Rihanna’s Wardrobe Malfunction: Shows Nipples In See-Through Dress

GSI

amairis

Posted at 8:15 PM on January 26, 2013

Dont copy rihanana

Mr. J

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 26, 2013

Karrueche was on a radio show here in Atlanta and couldn’t name what modeling agency she was signed with, what line of clothes (besides black pyramid) she has modeled recently and couldn’t tell them when her fake clothing line is coming out. (Shhhhh…it’s a secret: “The Kill” is never coming out) Have yall noticed, there are no advertising printed for The Kill clothing line? Killbrand would take her to court. The thing is: Ain’t no modeling agency looking for a 4’2 100 lbs. boyish body to model their clothes, there are just not women with shapes like that in the U.S. Maybe Karrueche would be successful in China….seriously, go to the place where your size demograhic is popular…why not? What’s the next up and coming magazine wants Karrueche for a cover story to repeat the same drama about CB relationship. It’s going on 2 months, this tramp acting like she is still heartbroken…CB has been cheating on this woman since he started dating her.

roxy

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 26, 2013

Nude pics always sell and I am not a fan of them. I don’t like see-throughs or nudes that set your imagination. For one part I am glad Kae is starting to get proactive about making her own money. The pic with the hat and the white shirt are pretty cool.

lindabalinga

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 26, 2013

At least she is pretty than gold digger lol

lindabalinga

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 26, 2013

Kiki your right most of the time but seiously play nice I known you have your own opinion but come now

Baddest

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 26, 2013

Where’s beyonce and Ciara again? Their old news sweetie. Rihanna is taking over:) and if she wants to let Chris disrespect her then let her be cuz that’s none of ur business. And please read what u write before u post it cuz u put some words in wrong places and u didn’t spell some of them right:)

Kiki

Posted at 12:09 PM on January 26, 2013

@baddest
So what is Beyonce and Ciara are supposedly old news both are still great artist
and if its none of my business then it most certainly is none of yours neither so fckoff
and the spellings conversations are getting a bit dry now, but guess you jus couldn’t think of anything else to add ps: not all us on here use spellcheck
so go suck out bytchhhhh

Baddest

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 26, 2013

No thank u I don’t want to suck anythin out:) that’s ur job

Kiki

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 26, 2013

ewwwe look how big her knee caps are and those big *ss man hands lol

Baddest

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 26, 2013

HATER

Kiki

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 26, 2013

@ baddest
shut the hell up haterz and ur not and if I dislike somebody that is my god damn given prerogative

Baddest

Posted at 12:12 AM on January 26, 2013

Omg I just noticed I commented like 5 times lmao it wouldn’t post it -.- now I feel stupid

Baddest

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 26, 2013

I am truth >:D lol

Kiki

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 25, 2013

whats up Rihoe looking attention again cus Chris went to the rolling out party and Draya’s b’day party aswell lol

Truth

Posted at 12:05 AM on January 26, 2013

@kiki SHUT THE F****CK UUUP! Everytime I come on here I see ur ratchet comments -.- u know that u love Rihanna, ur just mad cuz u can’t be her. She’s rich, all her songs r #1 and she’s waaaay prettier than u. Ur
a punk talkin crap about her on the Internet, I bet u wouldn’t have the balls to say it to her face cuz u know that u would get mopped and layed out. And u look like a stalker cuz every article that they write about Chris, kae or Riri ur all up on their d*ck blowin up the comment section like calm down cuz talkin crap about celebs won’t get u anywhere. –do ur thing Rihanna:)

Kiki

Posted at 9:35 AM on January 26, 2013

@the truth
I am so god damn jealous of Riri cus she is rich and so much prettier them me you claim if that was so I would hate on a lot of celebrity’s I don’t dislike Beyoncé neither Ciara, whom I feel are way much better looking and talented then Rihoe.And you can shut the fck up aswell as my comments on these blogs obv aggrieve you to the extent that you felt the need to address me,
I wouldn’t have the bulls to be saying all these to RIHOE face you claim lol who the fck is RIHOE cus i mean she’s such a strong minded bad *as bytch but yet continues to let CB disrespect her time and time again,
Funny that your claiming that every time you’re on here that your seeing my ratchet comments well guess what bytch stop stalking me then that way you wouldn’t be so inner what I am posting. This is a blog website so therefore I will continue to say what I like and whenever I like. So bytch hop the fck off my clit

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 25, 2013

@Sandra Duncan….you felt good calling me a Bit*h didn’t you! Taking after ya girl-right!!! Cause we all know how bad she is Ms. Thug-Life!!! But you still begging a Ni**er to publicly claim you 4 years later!! You can call me every name is the book. That sh*T don’t faze me on bit!!! ANd it don’t change the fact that RIRI still look like a damn fool chasing behing him. She gonna have a breakdown trying to keep up with his AS* once her tour starts. Boy we will be getting those instagram bible quotes every other day in a few weeks.!!!-LOL
***Above pic***RIRI look like she is thinking, DAMN I know he s with that Bit*h again! Ha

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 25, 2013

@Sand, now I understand Sandra Duncans obsession with RIRI. I mean we all at some point have obsessed over someone will never ever meet in our life.. and if you try to approach them they will call for security-NOT!!! But why do you fans still insist thatt Chris is not fu*Kin both these women and some we don’t know anything about. You don’t have to be photod with a man to be sleeping with him. Just because KAE doesn’t post morning after pics to prove to the world shes been with him, doesnt mean they’re just friends-SIDEEYE.

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:09 PM on January 25, 2013

@Temp Simms
What happened didn’t get enough money walking the streets why are you mad? #KAEBIRD. I guess you are ok with your girl being an #JUMPOFF are you one too. lmao What you need to do is go get a camera and see if you can get a pic of CB and KT together booed up. Until then KEEP CALM and STAY PRESSED b****, since you like when I call you a b**** here is another one b****. NAVY FOR LIFE..

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 25, 2013

@Temp Simms
You should know #JUMPOFFS don’t post morning after pics they only take morning after pills. Don’t you do that on a regular basis. #KAEHO, New one pat myself on the shoulder. lol This is too much fun I am going to stop with you guys. “NOT” My guilty pleasure..love it..

hitmaker

Posted at 4:19 PM on January 25, 2013

D a m n! Rihanna is the baddest, I see why Chris dropped kicked Kae to the curb.. Rihanna is the total package.. Beauty, BODY, and Bank.. I’m jealous of that fool breezy…

lei

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 25, 2013

rihanna has on of the best bodies in hollywood, its crazy. her and miley cyrus

meme

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 25, 2013

Honey if any girl walk out without a bra or pantless any guy would look at you…you don’t have to be rihanna..any young girl out there…this is what you call an attention hore rihoe…I guessed she’s afraid she can’t get attention with her clothes on so this is the only way….lol.

meme

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 25, 2013

And the chihuaha is a ri look-alike…got the same neck collar too…lol.

meme

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 25, 2013

@sandra: I am jealous because ri slept with my dog…lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 25, 2013

@MEME
The only dogs here are you, kiki and temp simpleton. #BASIC B**** that was for temp please forward it for me. Get off RIH’s post. Go see if you know where your man is on second thought you probably a #JUMPOFF too. lmao

Kiki

Posted at 8:35 PM on January 25, 2013

@ Duncan
im a basic bytch so what are you then cus you sure as hell are not no millionare
stupid woman

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 25, 2013

Your right…. Chris can’t leave RIRI alone….he also can’t leave KAE alone….and he seems to be popping up around Draya alot lately……and he can’t leave all the unnamed groupies alone, and he can’t leave his neighbor alone, and so on and so on!!!!!! Big Pimping Chris. Do that single life baby!

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 25, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
Finished walking the streets huh? lol You and all these exclamation points always PRESSED, poor baby. Why are you jealous of RIH did she sleep with your man or did your man leave you for a RIH look a like ? Go comment on your girl KT’S post and help keep her a** relevant RIH don’t need your help the NAVY is huge b****.

Sand

Posted at 4:14 PM on January 25, 2013

@TempSimms, Gurl please Chris been left Kae alone on Oct 4th.. He made sure he stayed the h e ll away from her and told them not to take pics of him. If he was friends with Kae, why are there is absolutely NOOOOO pics of him with her? because of he didnt want to make Rihanna his girlfriend mad..

Shanta

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 26, 2013

Sand I hate to be a kill…ahem..Joy, but if you remember, he (cb) did the exact same thing when he was seeing Ri when he was still with Kae. He didn’t want any pictures taken when he was around Ri…remember that birthday party event. He had people sign releases. Huh? So he may still be seeing Kae…I for one hope not. She’s seeing another guy that yall will find out about later. He’s just trying to keep it on the low.

Shanta

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 26, 2013

Temp…He loves it when they call him “biggie papa”…Throw your hands in airurrrr if you a true player”…..LOL

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 25, 2013

RIHANNA is one of the sexiest b**** alive got to love her. No wonder CB can’t leave her alone him and Drake throwing bottles in the club fighting over this girl while his then girlfriend was present. KEEP KILLING THEM RIH. WHO CARES HOW YOU HATERS FEEL!!!! NAVY..

Kiki

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 25, 2013

@ Duncan
who’s drake anyway lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:12 PM on January 25, 2013

@KIKI
Your father. lol STawwp it. Just too easy..

Baddest

Posted at 8:12 PM on January 25, 2013

@kiki u obviously live under a rock if u don’t know who drake is lol

Kiki

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 25, 2013

@ DUH! baddest
that was a joke about Drake DUH!

Genean

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 25, 2013

When did she sign u to be role model? Lmao this is the dumbest story yet!

Sha'neeka

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 25, 2013

What a filthy, nasty, ghetto whore, thug wannabe piece of trash!

Sandra Renee

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 25, 2013

@Sha’neeka – You are a liar. Rihanna is NOT any of what you expressed. She is gold in process.. People TRULY in the know dismiss your gutter level comments.

Sheri

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 25, 2013

Your name screams hoodrat and your words prove it. Crawl back in the gutter.

Baddest

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 25, 2013

Ur name sounds ghetto and nasty lol. I bet u wear rainbow weaves, live on food stamps and welfare and collect child support checks lol:)

Kiki

Posted at 8:37 PM on January 25, 2013

@ baddest
thats Sandra Duncan you have jus described lol

give me a break...

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 25, 2013

The dress wasn’t see through until the paps cameras were going off…watch the video. Give me a break – also, that’s why she was covering her boobs.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 25, 2013

Hi –

Bunches of love to you Rihanna. You’re gold in processing…

abe

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 25, 2013

her nickname?
…..”Cheapy”.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 25, 2013

@abe – Your nickname “Petty…”

R.S

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 25, 2013

she should do whatever she wants,I always support her.this is her life,so,shut the hell up.leave my girl alone

Cyn

Posted at 11:24 AM on January 25, 2013

LOL BOOBS what boobs? She doen”t have much and a girl with very small t*ttes gotta try and show that she got something.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 12:32 PM on January 25, 2013

@Cyn – Whatever Rihanna has, many people love her…and appreciate that she’s treasured by those TRULY in the know. At least, her breasts are real and NOT fake like so many with the fake….

As the saying goes, “Ain’t nothing like the real thing!”

###

You and the others who don’t love Rihanna, Oh well… Life goes on – for real…

Baddest