Kristen Stewart Without Makeup In New ‘W’ Magazine Shoot — Gorgeous

Fri, January 25, 2013 8:08am EST by 73 Comments
Kristen Stewart No Makeup W Magazine
Courtesy of W

Christopher Dark

Posted at 2:24 PM on January 29, 2013

Would any of you look better in her place? After.six months of being the subject of unrelenting biily be dammed gossip? With the only one who seems to care on the other side of the world?? Where he’s being photographed almost daily with any pretty face that drifts by? Because God knows Rob can’t turn any of his fans down. They might turn on him like hers have turned on her You people make me sick. On her worst day she’s still better than most. Why? Because despite knowing that looking anything less than her best would get this very reaction, still, there she sits: facing the camera. By her actions saying. ” Go ahead do your worst. Take it. Take it all. You want my life so bad? Here,. Want my shoes too? Then here.. There you go. What size do you wear? Because this isn’t my life. It’s my job. There how do like this piece of acting?
A lot of people are going to be judged in their own eyes and found wanting someday. Because they felt hatred for a person they didn’t even know but still envied. You make me sick, Sick with sorrow that despite millions of years of evolution we’re still stuck with that same ape brain that destroys what it can’t have, .

Velma Jean Holmes

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 29, 2013

@Christopher Dark… I’m not sure about the bit about evolution, but everything else was spot on.
Sometimes I wish that I did believe in evolution. At least then there would be hope that someday we
would stop being the awful people, that we, as the human race, are. Most days I’m not so sure that it’s a good thing to be human. And if hatred like this is the height of human achievement then I agree we have a long way to go.

SHANNON

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 29, 2013

@Christopher @Velma= The he11 with this I’m not getting into Darwinism or Religion. I’m just here to say that I love Kristen. So what if she needs a little make up? I love the end result which is beautiful. If Rob wants to throw her over he’s a dam fool. Any other woman who’s been treated to the hate and spite that she has FROM THE WHOLE DAM WORLD would be crying in a padded cell..That pretty boy from England can’t be that stupid. Which is what you are all thinking, wishing, maybe even hoping.If he does she should take her next vacation in the South. We appreciate beauty in a woman, but we also appreciate grit.

Lou

Posted at 4:52 AM on January 29, 2013

Gorgeous? Are you kidding- she looks ROUGH!

Kris

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 28, 2013

Wow, washed up druggie just come back home to the den, from a night of prostitution! She’s got that look down to a tee, oh wait, that’s how she always looks :D

JEAN

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 29, 2013

@Kris Your imagination is getting away with you. Again.How would you look maybe after a sleepless night just knowing what was coming. Namely you and more of your kind.This is still Kristen Stewart we’re talking about and she does not always look like this otherwise you’d feel sorry for her; not be so jealous that you’re green with envy knowing that Rob has seen her like this and he still wants her not you.

fanatca

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 28, 2013

Кристен самая прекрасная девушка во всем мире. Она одна такая и я этим горжусь. Вам надо чтобы она красилась, надевала каблуки и ходила в платьях от кутюр. Не бывать этому. А вам ненавистники язык вам оторвать. Не подавитесь своим ядом.

Watzat

Posted at 10:03 AM on January 28, 2013

ACtualy I’ve seen her really without make-up when she’s travelling and it’s not pretty. So I’d say there’s behind the scenes touching up going on here – because without make up this girl isn’t pretty at all. She’s an average looking girl at best. Skinny – which attracts the guys not in the “marrying” kind of way. Don’t worry Kristen, you’re sooooo sexy. We get it.

concealer is your friend

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 27, 2013

Oh come on! She looks awful! And to ever said she’s been working a lot…really? She hasn’t worked in over a year.

tanya luvs to be in rob's pants... ;)

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 27, 2013

I’m not the hugest K-Stew fan but I luv robert pattinson. I’m pretty sure not all of you look good without make-up either, and some of u guys need to stop throwing around “Drugs’ like its nothing because its important. Leave her be dammit, you expect her to be perfect when five year ago she was a nobody like us. PEACE!!

Ou my

Posted at 4:04 AM on January 27, 2013

Well i think she looks like she’s on drugs or something. Not that gorgeus to me. I mean that women or men don’t need make up to be pretty or anything, but this pic is just…

Cuatro

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 27, 2013

She IS on drugs. This homewrecker is ugly.

Angie

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 27, 2013

You need to shut up and stop being rude! Kristen is gorgeous and amazing! in this picture she looks tired! I’m sure you look like that when your tired too! everyone does!

olivia

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 26, 2013

She looks tired.

ana

Posted at 7:31 AM on January 26, 2013

what are u insane respect

Manaim

Posted at 7:17 AM on January 26, 2013

She looks sexy and cute I Wana have sex with her

ana

Posted at 7:00 AM on January 26, 2013

i like her eyes always so cute

Steff17

Posted at 1:40 AM on January 26, 2013

she looks normal without makeup like any person without make up, she looks great!!, but in her eyes she looks exhausted!

paola

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 25, 2013

she looks amazing, you are my Queen babe!

cherry21

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 25, 2013

In the dailymail on the comments only two or three ppl like kristen without make-up and they were like 365 comments and the rest of them think one of the girls looks beautiful without make-up but i think kristen has circles under her eyes because shes been working alot.

cherry21

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 25, 2013

@Taylor,im just curious how old are you i know im getting off subject but im just curious.

cherry21

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 25, 2013

Kristen kind of looks like bella in BD1 when bella was getting sick when she was pregneant but i think that just shows how actors dont really get any sleep when they work alot.

Cuatro

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 27, 2013

She works a lot? This is your better excuse? Her last job was SWATH in 2011. She is tired? LOL She is on drugs. She looks horrible ans that’s her real face. She is disgusting.

cherry21

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 25, 2013

She has circles under her eyes and she looks paler maybe we are just use to see kristen with make-up on.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:15 PM on January 25, 2013

It is not my favorite, and resembles a tomboy

laura

Posted at 2:37 PM on January 25, 2013

OMG is she on drugs, wow no make up shows an unhealthy KS!

Taylor

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 25, 2013

She’s gorgeous..! I love her <33

Kristen is such a sweetheart.

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 25, 2013

HL have old information. Chris you should find something new. Let Kristen alone!!!

you are loved Kristen

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 25, 2013

You’re a beautiful young lady Kristen. Interesting idea. I like Kristen and Nikole.

team cactus

Posted at 12:55 PM on January 25, 2013

she looks like a crack whore look at those black circles under her eyes

Cuatro

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 27, 2013

Hahahaha I agree. The homewrecker and drugs are the best friends.

rob&kris