Kristen Stewart: You Need To Go Confront Robert Pattinson

Fri, January 25, 2013 6:06pm EST by 58 Comments
Kristen Stewart Australia Robert Pattinson
Courtesy Of Twitter, FameFlynet

julieynwa

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 26, 2013

The serial fabricators at HollywoodLife are still flogging their phony Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart “trial separation” story.

According to the webloid’s “source,” Stewart is “desperate to get out to Australia [where Rob is currently filming The Rover] because she misses Rob. But he’s being ambivalent about the whole thing.”

Oh?

“It seems like she’s going to fly out there, despite the fact that he has cut their communication down a lot,” adds the HollywoodLife source, noting, “He’s barely picking up her calls [or] responding to her messages.”

Uh-huh.

This would be mildly dramatic if HollywoodLife’s Stewart and Pattinson sources had credibility.

They do not.

Or if HollywoodLife had added any evidence to its “trial separation” theory, other than just repeating it constantly.

Nope.

No, instead the site wants its readers to believe it is familiar with Pattinson’s cell phone activity and Stewart’s travel plans, while carefully using the type of vague, meaningless language that leaves all possibilities open.

As Gossip Cop has said before, no one close to Stewart or Pattinson is talking to HollywoodLife, because the site has earned a reputation as an outlet that will write anything to provoke a response.

And so the webloid just flails about.

If Stewart visits Australia, HollywoodLife will portray it as a dramatic effort to rescue her relationship.

If Stewart does not visit, the same site will claim it’s proof that the relationship needs rescuing.

Nothing either Stewart or Pattinson does will ever make HollywoodLife leave them alone.

As for the new report, claiming there’s been a communication breakdown between the two Twilight stars, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s simply not true.

Deni

Posted at 12:41 PM on January 26, 2013

I think she needs to leave him the hell alone and move on with her life. She is dragging his acting career down. I think fi he would concentrate on that more people would think better of his acting. I think he is great.

Wat?

Posted at 7:17 AM on January 26, 2013

Calm down..shes in america probably cheating on him again.

D

Posted at 6:51 AM on January 26, 2013

Well, on daily mail….it saids that Kristen is heading downunder………gosh, I hate to see the article and it has that ” Pattinson dude really upset with Kstew…” blah, blah.. Does that girl have a life beside chasing Rob. I like her, but she needs a reality check and kstew needs to kickstart her career. Why is she going to Aus???? been in a relationship does not give you permission to crowd the person you love………..

DB

Posted at 3:11 AM on January 26, 2013

Kristen needs to put on her big girl pants and stop being so selfish. She cheated without any consideration for how Rob would feel and now she plans to go ruin his focus on his film? How self absorbed is this gal? Stay away from him, you made your mess so stand and deal with the consequences. Liberty has filed for divorce, stand and take the backlash instead of running to Rob expecting him to rescue you. If she goes to Australia I hope that puts the nail in the coffin of this relationship. She shows Rob absolutely NO respect! With love like this Rob doesn’t need any enemies…

wayttdelgado

Posted at 9:24 AM on January 26, 2013

@DB all this time and you have know the turth . Liberty Fame Kristen. Liberty is not leavering Rupert. They both Did this to Kristen. Robert is in a place was he can talk up in Australia here is the name of the video and here what say,{ Today show Australia with Robert Pattinson. You have to realize that this media will not tell you what Robert is saying about this cheating story had been told from the media. so Robert is in Australia and you can see the words coming from him mouth, Kristen did not cheat. They have not parted at thing time, Remmber when Popsugar got those pictures,, We find that they are live together got a new dog And have a a new house They said that Kristen got it in Aug -2012. but they were telling us that Kristen was crying and calling Robert

ff

Posted at 4:19 PM on January 26, 2013

rupert and liberty are divorcing and the kids have a father now who they see every other week. If L moves back , Stewart wrecked not only a marriage , she wrecked two childrens life. It doesn’t matter what was before, Stewart was the final nail in the coffin

jane

Posted at 5:58 PM on January 26, 2013

@DB—-finally someone who speaks the truth!!!!

fazila

Posted at 2:25 AM on January 26, 2013

i think he is making her pay for the affair

Steff17

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 26, 2013

please just leave robert and kristen alone!

zorak

Posted at 1:23 AM on January 26, 2013

they can’t. This is how thay make money. Make up lies to increase traffic

Sarah

Posted at 12:38 AM on January 26, 2013

I think you’ve only wrote this story because she was seen at the airport and you’re covering your tracks after you lied about the trial separation!

Catherine

Posted at 12:17 AM on January 26, 2013

Girls, this isn’t true – they just came back from a successful vacation together and he’s got a movie to make. They were at a Golden Globes afterparty and they left TOGETHER in good spirits!! They are FINE – when does Kristen JOIN Robert for stuff like this until AFTER the thing is over (and visa versa) – in sneakers and jeans and a HAT, ha! This is all perfectly NORMAL for them.
Twilight addictions FINALLY explained in DETAIL – includes some PR RELIEF!! If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post.

Kris does not need this crap

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 26, 2013

go away dove

cc

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 26, 2013

the Vacation was a disaster, his family doesn’t approve and now she is the official reason for a divorce. Bad foundation for a loving Relationship

zorak

Posted at 4:39 PM on January 26, 2013

You red that made up story in the Tabloids! They write these BS stories to generate traffic and make money. Try to think. If all the stories about these two were true, Kristen would be pregnant at least 4 times in the last 2 years, secretly married, slept with 20 guys or more in 4 month, severely depressed, living on Red Bull and cigarettes. They broke up at least 30 times, I lost count, The broke up before the Golden Globes. She was with him at the after party, so I guess they were celebrating their breakup. I could go on for hours. These rag have no sources. The either make the stories up.r reprint made up stories

theredgirl

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 25, 2013

If I was looking for relationship advice and HollywoodLIES was offering, I’d run like hell. Funny how when it’s convenient for them, they act all sweet and innocent, doling out advice like a best friend. Yet, when they’re looking to do what they do best, they latch onto or make up huge lies and run with it. How HollywoodLIES thinks they can do this and not look like major fools is totally beyond me. I wonder what it feels like to be the laughing stock of EVERYONE. Beyond all that, what’s so much worse is the readers who actually believe one line of this crap. Now that’s pathetic.

zorak

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 25, 2013

I would like to read some posts on why any of you believe anything you read here

theredgirl

Posted at 12:12 AM on January 26, 2013

Damn good question. Unfortunately, in order to justify or explain away one’s behavior in the face of all this insanity would probably show others just how many idiots actually inhabit this world. You know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. I think that applies perfectly to your question, don’t you?

zorak

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 26, 2013

I hoped more for a moment of self;reflection than for an answer. Is ,it insanity or a short attention span. This Rag writes unending versions of the same story, usually contradicting a previous story, and these people argue about each post. I guess that is insanity

TT

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 25, 2013

support Kristen.

cold

Posted at 4:22 PM on January 26, 2013

why, she is a Tramp with no heart, she put the final nail in this divorce. Stewart is a selfish bloated skank

lovethisgirl

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 27, 2013

me too.

Hary

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 25, 2013

Moving only on Kristen. He has my support.

Kfan

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 25, 2013

PR team Pattz is working against Kristen together with HL. Girl gets wounds from all sides. Kristen need to normal American guy, leave behind English biscuit. I am afraid that This gorgeous 23 years old actress loves the guy, who will not protect you. RP no protect her, never done. Remember Ted C. website. four years I read what Kristen doormat. Four years insults constantly for the her!! I cannot forgive that co-star of five films RP was not able to speak in defense of his colleague. Ktisten Stewart, Let Mr. Pattinson for his family and sisters. Do things for yourself, be beautiful, as you can be. I’ll always be your support for your movies.

CBOX

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 25, 2013

blonde girl a fan.

Rhonda

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 25, 2013

If your talking about me; I am emotional invested and spent alot of money on these guys. I am normally more mellow. I guess I have to vent sometimes.

theredgirl

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 26, 2013

Huh?

Rhonda

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 25, 2013

Come on Kristen; just let him roam around like some aussie mammal. If he doesn’t want to be bothered, I would drop it like it’s hot. If he thinks he is to good to be bothered by you than let him wallow in his misery. I would not chase a man around the block; around the world is out of they question. Not worth the plane fare. He is starting to piss me off. If he wants to break up then forget about his mind games. He is counting on you crawling back to him like your some pathetic little peon! Screw his family; your not dating them. Who cares what they say. They aren’t royality… No crown wearing bi_ches in that family. If they want to say Americans are ignorant well tough. I’ll be the the first to say I might be rude right now, but, I am not an arrogant arse. They know what I mean; there are alot of them over there.

CBOX

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 25, 2013

Hollywood Life = stupid + Lies site.

Leave Kristen and Rob alone.

rumors true

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 25, 2013

Robert had moved. He has blond girlfriend. Pictures on RPLIFE. We will wish him. Kristen herself has to start again. Leave the girl alone.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 25, 2013

If ks we are seeing that you do and how it ends, we are spectators

belle

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 25, 2013

they have only been dating for just over three years as they did not start dating until 2009.

Rashi

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 25, 2013

seriously what’s really going on here? this is getting so ridiculous. what a made up story. gossip cop debunked for all fake HL people out there? errg!!!!!!

Rashi

Posted at 6:44 PM on January 25, 2013

i meant the period not the question ark. sorry about that.

Un named Sources?

Posted at 6:35 PM on January 25, 2013

More lies and spins on old stories to make money from your cash cow I see HWL. When are you going to move on and pick on someone else? I don’t understand why you keep attacking them with these fabricated stories and worthless pictures from fans. It is time that the true fans start speaking up and stop believeing all the BS these gossip rags put out. I along with others are getting tired of seeing the constant badgering that is going on. Those fans that are stupid enough to believe the spins you put on stories are not really true fans. A true fan would give Kristen and Rob the right to have privacy and not help gossip rags exploit them like you are doing for cash. Like you we don’t know what is really going on and it is not Rob and Kristen’s place to open their personal lives up for a reality show to entertain the fans and make money for you HWL. I am also tired of you using the words friend and source to get your info from. If what you are saying is true then give us the name of the friend or the source that is feeding you the info. Until I get a name I will only believe what comes directly from Rob and Kristen’s mouth not something past along by an unnamed source. So I challenge you to put up a name or shut up with these fabricated stories, half truth spinned articles and rehashed pictures.

Nardoc

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 25, 2013

Sounds Personal !!! Really the bottom line is if they are together good for them , much
happiness in the future !!!! In Reality if the past is going to haunt them , move on and
in time it will be for the best … H.W.L. Stop reporting Crap !!!!!!!

HL STALKERS

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 25, 2013

DON’T VOTE IN THEIR POLLS. DON’T GIVE THESE CREEPS AT HL ANY MORE HITS. DON’T VOTE!!!

Rhonda

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 25, 2013

I am going to stop commenting too. I do think that cutting ties this way is wrong though. If someone made me feel that bad about myself I really couldn’t put up with it. I deserve better. Don’t leave me hanging like I am just some doll on a shelf and when you decide what you want to do; just come over and get me off the shelf. I don’t understand the mind set here. Your either in or your out. I am a Taurus and I don’t think I would ever screw with someones emotions like that. I am bullheaded too. I still wouldn’t do that. It is obviously his cake and he want to eat it too. I know how selfish Taurus people can be. It is ok for me to do it; but you better not. That does not make for a great relationship…

HL STALKERS

Posted at 6:22 PM on January 25, 2013

KRISTEN NEEDS A RESTRAINING ORDER FROM HOLLYWOOD LIFE. THEY ARE HER NEW STALKERS!!!!!!!

Rhonda

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 25, 2013

Agreed!

TRACY123

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 25, 2013

A nice lawsuit to Bonnie would be better! Gosh they even got pictures of Kristen at her new house, I believe them to be real, that’s why they were taken off, possible invasion of privacy lawsuit???

Poroloco

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 25, 2013

There is no freaking trial seperation you kno w she gotta visit him and you must to keep your so called pride, but you can say sorry also!