Justin Bieber’s Third Romantic New Song For Selena Gomez — Listen

Fri, January 25, 2013 3:06pm EST by 14 Comments
Justin Bieber I Would
FameFlynet

Justin must be taking his split from Selena as hard as we are! The latest leaked song from from his new album, called ‘I Would’, is a sweet promise to take away his lover’s pain. Is it public plea to Selena to take him back?

Justin Bieber‘s new album Believe Acoustic is a few short days from release, but the new songs on the album have already found their way to the internet! In “I Would,” his third new song, Justin, 18, sweetly croons a promise to “take the pain away and put a smile on your face,” if only he could. Selena Gomez, are you listening?

The Lyrics To ‘I Would’

If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would

Build a doorway to the sky and lend you the keys, you
Let you know that you’re always welcomed so that you never leave
Buy you all those fancy things that you only see on tv, yeah
Run away, to a hide away, we be living the American dream
And I know it’s never gonna be that easy
But I know that he wanted us to try

If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would

Wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would

To the love forever wide, so that it never runs dry
Anytime you ask me why I’m smiling, say that I’m satisfied
You’ve got your flaws and so do I, past lovers that made you cry
And though I wanna make it right
I just cant read your mind

And I know it’s never gonna be that easy
But I know that he wanted us to try

If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would

Wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would

Yeah it’s not about what I want
It’s all about what you need
I know that he hurt you, but that wasn’t me
And I know, and I know, sometimes it’s hard to see
That all we need to be

If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would

Wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh baby I would

Believe Acoustic will be released on Jan. 29 — we can’t wait!

Listen to the new song below and let us know, HollywoodLifers: Is this the sweetest Justin has ever sounded?

Watch: Justin Bieber Writes New Song About Selena Gomez!

– Billy Nilles

More On Justin Bieber’s New Songs On ‘Believe’ Acoustic Album:

1. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Song ‘Yellow Raincoat’ Leaks Early — Listen
  2. Justin Bieber Sings ‘Take You’ From Acoustic Album — New Video
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals Acoustic Album Cover & Release Date

sandesh

Posted at 5:27 AM on July 11, 2014

wow i like it jb songs …and selena also

tithi singh

Posted at 9:30 AM on January 24, 2014

such a sweet song

brigette

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 28, 2013

Aha.he loves her.

Natalie

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 27, 2013

Wow that is a little wierd but really sweet that means he really loves her and they belong together dont you think? Selena should not give him any more chances after what he did to her thats not right

Brandon Birber

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 27, 2013

How long they are back to together for this year

Yani

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 26, 2013

I hope the he learn his lesson cuz she’s gorgeous.

niallchristahor

Posted at 8:50 AM on January 26, 2013

selena is faithless girl!!!

Jelena Fan

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 26, 2013

but he cheated on her with a model and she gave him chances after chances but I love Justin and Selena. Jelena!!!!!!

I hate Hollywood life

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 25, 2013

Bonnie and that other stupid foolish girl next to her saying she is a belieber is just as lie like all the stories u r making up! Justin didn’t cheat on her! He is being under sooo much pressure by u heartless people of Hollywood life! Selena totally must have paid u for all of this!

Belieber

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 25, 2013

Oh my gosh.. oh my,… I’m speechless I don’t know what to say I’ll make sure to by his new acoustic album, January 29, 2013… Please hurry up. I love you Justin so so much. Your my inspirational my world my life.. my everything.. Don’t you ever change #StillKidrauhl we love you. Belieber forever. I’m never leaving you (: <333

Selena Gomez

Posted at 4:56 PM on January 25, 2013

about the drama last year

Selena Gomez

Posted at 4:49 PM on January 25, 2013

awww Justin! *tears

max

Posted at 4:55 AM on February 1, 2013

i m your big fan

sonja

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 25, 2013

I listen to this song I love it. If this doesn’t get to her than I don’t know