Selena Gomez Engages In Retail Therapy After Justin Bieber Split

Fri, January 25, 2013 3:21pm EDT by 21 Comments
Francia Raisa Selena Gomez Shopping
FameFlynet, Bauer-Griffin

jessica

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 3, 2013

OMG! Just watched justin beiber and Selena gomez video scandal. Super Liked it!

Unicorn

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 28, 2013

Justin is gay end of. Story

MaryD

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 27, 2013

Jelena sucked. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are much better as BFF. Too much drama. Let’s hope the can still be BFF after the dust settles. SG and JB must be singing “Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!” from Martin Luther King Jr.

destiny

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 27, 2013

Justin bieber does not need to be put down on wat all theses people to do that just leave him alone justin can be w who ever and I love u alot justin bieber

emily

Posted at 2:04 AM on January 26, 2013

Well if she believes in fairy tales, I can hold out for a David Henrie/Gomez reunion. After all she promised to invite Ryan Sea rest to their wedding:) To love or have loved someone is different to being IN Love.

francis vicky

Posted at 1:16 AM on January 26, 2013

okay star selena gomez muahhhh stay happy and i love you a lot okay baby selena gomez muahhhh :]

vicky francis

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 26, 2013

hmm? star selena gomez, see even pope loves me that is why jesus christ comes in him the day he will hate comes in him so jesus christ will leave pope benedict, hmm see if justin cares of you afterward also and if he dosn’t gives pain aftewards also during sex time , so marry him , if you finds justin cares about you so go and hug him , and love him, if he loves you in truth of god, in promises of god then marry justin okay star selena? :)

francis vicky

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 25, 2013

hmm i am in your facebook page also , see even if you are died , you will become alive again , i promise you that you cannot die , this is not my kingdom , i am so nice when this is not my kingdom so think what will happen if i reach my kingdom of heaven , i love miley cyrus also , these all girls on are for me , but did i got everyone in my pocket? no every life has their own way of spending their lifes, but the day you will know you will really ffall tears because you was not knowing god , :)

francis vicky

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 25, 2013

umm star selena gomez , the day i will touch you the day you will become the princess of jesus christ, the day you will touch me on earth the day you will touch god , the day you will reject me the day you will reject god , i promise you selena the day i steped in your country the day god will step in your country, see the baby jesus christ ‘ s statue,the way god loves you with the innocent eyes ,see the lord is loving you and telling you to burn candles and pray, jesus christ tells everything to god, :)

francis vicky

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 25, 2013

i love you very much selena gomez , i am living with jesus christ burning everyday candles on altar , you see baby sweetheart selena i promise , that day you will realise me when you will see me in the highest crown of heaven, you will cry , you will really say that vicky i was not knowing that i am sorry vicky, you will cry a lot that day , because that day i will will be god of heaven, see baby sweetheart selena it will be happening in heaven , you will know i was really telling you the truth ,:)

vicky francis

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 25, 2013

can you see jesus christ crying to god for me , because i am the unseen child of god on earth , whom nobody can trust because it is written, i promise you baby sweetheart selena , you will see me there in god’s place of heaven , still god helps all because they calls my jesus christ , this world is full of hypocrites,there is no one who knows god properly,i cannot die till i say,but i beg to the poor jesus christ on the cross that he may save himself,i tells mother mary to take care of jesus christ :)

francis vicky

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 25, 2013

jesus christ is only speaking to god, jesus christ trusted my family, i am inside the home of jesus christ , and rest all are the people who is outsider ,the language is not proper of outsiders , jesus christ has manners to speak in heaven, i tells to virgin mother mary , everything mother mary can give, because of my prayers god stopped the earthquakes of earth, none can come to heaven unless they kiss my leg , no one sweetheart , and it is written , that there is me who will sit on the chair of god :)

francis vicky

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 25, 2013

jesus christ askes me about you when i told jesus christ that i love you , i asked jesus christ and you are single today , i saw you coming to my heaven , when i was dreaming , i saw lots of time heaven in my life , you cannot die because i am alive to see you star selena, justin did not spoked to god but he believed a person who was giving him whatever he wants but then that person took his happyness when he wanted, that was the person who destroyed justin’s life , but jesus christ was not with justin :

francisv74@yahoo.com

Posted at 9:23 PM on January 25, 2013

i love you selena gomez , i am of god lord jesus christ , baby jesus christ always speaks to god , you know the one person which is like my daddy is jesus christ, jesus christ is same like my daddy , jesus christ is not the one who gives us , but jesus christ is the one who knows what we deserves , in one hand lord jesus can heal you even when you dead , but the thing is heaven is more powerful than our earth , our soul is more powerful than our body, jesus christ cares only about his children,:)

George F. Smith

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 25, 2013

What in gods name does this kid think hes doing good god if you or I done that kind of thing we would be arrested good grief for indecent exposoure I thought this kid had better brains than this .
Okay so selgo was seen with someone , damn I wIsh it was me.

maria

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 25, 2013

HEY JUSTIN STOP WITH THE MESSING AROUND, AND YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE RUMORS MODE.THE ONE YOU SHOULD MESS WITH IS YOUR GF SELENA.

Roxen

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 25, 2013

I think thy should bryk up cause i get hurt when she is and he is starting to bore me he might sing nice but he is a player

jamie-girl11

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 25, 2013

i think that its is good they part ways and have time off to maybe date other people but i think sometime (not now) they should get back together(only if they could work some of the problems out)

KAILUA

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 25, 2013

I LOVE SEEING HER AND FRANCIA SHOPPING OR GOING OUT TO LUNCH. JUST LIKE NESSA AND ASHLEY. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

KAILUA

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 25, 2013

NO MATTER WHAT. JUSTIN WILL ALWAYS AND STILL CARE ABOUT HER. I’M SURE JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL END UP TOGETHER.

KAILUA

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 25, 2013

THEY BELONG TOGETHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS BE IN EACH OTHER LIVES. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.