The ‘Carrie Diaries’ star has been spotted everywhere lately to promote the show, and for an appearance in NYC January 24, the star looked so pretty in punchy lips and icy eyes–here’s how you can copy the look with tips from her makeup artist!
ck one global makeup artist Hung Vanngo created a fresh and effortless looks for actress AnnaSophia Robb, 19. “AnnaSophia Robb likes low maintenance, minimal makeup but wanted to look polished and cool for her appearances. She likes a pop of color in her look, but doesn’t want it to be too heavy.”
AnnaSophia Robb’s Makeup Breakdown
• Hung applied the ck one 3-in-1 face makeup SPF 8 in porcelain very lightly to the skin.
• He then used the ck one mousse concealer in porcelain to even out any blemishes
• Anna Sophia has very full brows, so Hung used the ck one brow pencil + gel duo in clever blonde to lightly fill in and enhance certain spots where needed
• For the eyes, he used the ck one powder eyeshadow quad in heat, using the greenish shade within the palette. He applied the eyeshadow all over the eye starting from the crease, as well as a bit underneath the eye as well
• He then applied 2 coats of the ck one mascara in show on the upper and lower lashes
• For the cheeks, he used the ck one cream + powder blush duo in breath on the cheekbones, starting with the cream, and then using the powder to set and used the ck one skin illuminator in cool, applying it to cheekbones, temples, a little on the lips and the nose
• He used ck one pure color lipstick in ‘little liar’
• The look was finished with a light dusting of the ck one airlight pressed powder SPF 8 in ‘porcelain’
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love AnnaSophia’s makeup look? Vote below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Beauty News:
- Gorgeous Greens: Shop Earthy Nail Polish & Makeup
- Miley Cyrus’ Lush Lashes: How To Get The Look
- Zooey Deschanel Stuns In A Retro Upsweep & Red Lips On ‘Glamour’