‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Kat Graham Talks Bonnie & Jeremy’s ‘Crazy Path’

Thu, January 24, 2013 3:24pm EST by 5 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Bonnie Jeremy
Courtesy of The CW (2)

d.harris

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 5, 2013

love that character –bonnie.you know with those powers and all that.i hope she will eventually figure shane out and use him to experiment her new powers.

InsanelyMe

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 2, 2013

I’m actually all for Bonnie and Shane in a romantic relationship. I adored Beremy (it was cute), but Team Bane (Bane? Bane sounds cool…) is dark and crazy and awesome. I’m enamored with it. In love with it. Addicted, obsessed, pick a description!

TEAM BANE.

Lucy

Posted at 9:56 PM on January 24, 2013

It was strange how quickly Bonnie seemed to trust Shane, considering she knew very little about him. I have had a bad feeling about him from day one, so it will be interesting to discover his motives in regards to her power. I am so glad that with my late work schedule at DISH, I won’t have to miss out on any of the developments with my DISH Hopper. It helps that I have 2,000 hours of storage space available; I put it to good use with the amount of shows I watch. I like that even though I am not home when my favorite shows air, I can still stay caught up with episodes. It also helps that I can fast forward through commercials on my recordings, getting me back to the vampire action quicker. This show has done a great job of keeping Shane’s motives hidden, but I have a feeling that will change soon. I am worried about what that means for Bonnie, though it seems like she may be pushed to the dark side before the seasons over.

Don

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 25, 2013

The premise was that he was a freind of the family, hense easy for her to have a level of trust established quickly

Didi

Posted at 6:25 PM on January 24, 2013

I’m totally rooting for Bonnie and Jeremy and just Bonnie in general. I love that she has a storyline that is more character defining and not just about her being the “deus ex machina” for any fixes the storyline needs.