Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Song ‘Yellow Raincoat’ Leaks Early — Listen

Thu, January 24, 2013 7:09am EST by 13 Comments
Justin Bieber Yellow Raincoat
Courtesy of Island Records

Fans are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Justin Bieber’s new album ‘Believe Acoustic’ on Jan. 29, but on Jan. 23, a new track about Selena Gomez leaked!

Justin Bieber’s song “Yellow Raincoat” is one of the few new tracks on his upcoming album, Believe Acoustic, and it’s reportedly about his ex Selena Gomez! Lyrics such as, “Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy,” hint at his tumultuous relationship with Selena.

The Lyrics To ‘Yellow Raincoat':

Guess i’ll put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
Baby it’s keeping me fright
I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
You know exactly why

When the wind blows, and the sun goes away
And the sand fall, storming me dead, it’s a destroyer, this is for you
And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it’s destroyer, it’s likeis to ya

Whenever I do have it, do I have it, want this to face me
Whenever I do have it, do I want this thing to make me
Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy
Another he say, she say, i’m thinking maybe
Just put on…

Guess i’ll put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
Baby it’s keeping me fright
I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
You know exactly why

But as I look around, I see, when i’m thinking never, change me
Well all I gotta do, is stand me
Let’s the rest do the work and i’ll show that i’ll be fine, be fine

When the wind blows, and the sun goes away
And the sand fall, storming me dead, it’s a destroyer, this is for you
And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it’s destroyer, it’s like is to ya

Whenever I do have it, do I have it, want this to face me

Turutu turutu….

Guess i’ll put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
Baby it’s keeping me fright
I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
You know exactly why

Selena Gomez Has A Yellow Raincoat

Interestingly, Selena, 20, was reportedly wearing a yellow raincoat on the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios theme park on Dec. 28! Could that be the “yellow raincoat” that Justin, 18, is singing about? Maybe it’s a subtle reference without being too obvious.

Believe Acoustic is out officially on January 29 and we can hardly wait! We’re so excited!

Do YOU think Justin wants to reconcile with Selena, HollywoodLifers? Listen to “Yellow Raincoat” below:

Watch: Justin Bieber Writes New Song About Selena Gomez – She Refuses To Listen

— Chris Rogers

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez:

1. Three New Justin Bieber Songs Leaked — Listen Here
  2. Justin Bieber Describes How Selena Gomez Dumped Him In Sad New Song
  3. Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Live My Life’ Has Leaked — Listen Now

G=ma

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 30, 2013

Who posted these ridiculous lyrics? ‘Baby it’s keeping me fright’? Seriously?

NOORZAMONKEY

Posted at 5:40 AM on January 27, 2013

I HAVE A YELOW COAT ITS ME ! !!!!!!!!!!!

NOORZAMONKEY

Posted at 5:39 AM on January 27, 2013

THE SONG IS AH MAZ ING

noor

Posted at 5:37 AM on January 27, 2013

OMG LUV THE SONGGGGGGGGG

jkgroves75

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 25, 2013

I’m guessing whoever interpreted these lyrics was foreign? None of it makes sense…the raincoat is keeping him fright? Really?

nalleli

Posted at 8:59 AM on January 25, 2013

HEY JULIANNA OVES U JUSTIN SONG LOT

Katie Nagle

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 24, 2013

he sounds a lot quiter and …………breathier

Rachel

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 24, 2013

That’s Justin Bieber??? His voice has really matured. He kind of sounds like someone else, but I can’t put my finger on who exactly.

Jess

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 24, 2013

Is yellow rain coat referring to a condom? Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Other than that This song sucks monkey balls.

FHL

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 24, 2013

1st off, THE LYRICS ARE WRONG. YOU IDIOTS. 2nd off, This isn’t the song about Selena. The song about Selena is “NOTHING LIKE US”. And finally, did I mention you guys are idiots?

cindy

Posted at 2:31 PM on January 24, 2013

Justin bieber and selena gomez form a beautiful couple!

Me

Posted at 1:55 PM on January 24, 2013

He is so desperate to get her back. He knows he lost the best girl in the world. He doesn’t deserve her. She game him so many chances.

darbeescanlan

Posted at 8:04 AM on January 24, 2013

upto I looked at the check that said $8791, I didn’t believe that…my… brothers friend woz actualy taking home money in their spare time at their laptop.. there mums best friend had bean doing this 4 less than thirteen months and as of now paid for the morgage on there apartment and got a brand new Lexus LS400. go to……. BIT40.ℂOℳ